Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Sonny1 Petition

gr8cooker142

I know sometimes my posts are not the nicest but, there are some members here that give good insight and just a pleasure to read their posts. IMO Sunny1 is a great asset to this site and will create a void that will be missed. I know that the last few months it's been really nasty , more so then it has ever been.It is time to do a turn around and with Sonny1 gone I feel it will get worse. Maybe if we all get together and support Sonny1 and let him know he is a big part of this site .

If not I am sure Sonny1 will be truly missed but , this is worth a try. What do you think? Lets support one of the good guys!!!

Thanks for your time.

Sunny1 Please don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sonny1 we all catch flack here but we all for the most part have good intentions. I don't know you personally but I can tell you are a caring person and you do want good things here for us all. Your information has been a strong hold of hope for many of us and we have come to trust in you. We can't be right all the time because things change so quickly in this arena but your info has for the most part always been right on. The sparrows can't fly with us Eagles Sonny and run is not in our vocabulary. We all would very much appreciate it if you would stay around and continue to fly with the rest of us Eagles to the end of this journey.

Very Respectfully

Viper51

I agree sonny turkeys don't fly with eagles either you are appreciated Sonny

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON SONNY1.You know you want to stay with us,sad.gif We can't lose one of most read , posters. You and Adam was the first post I look for. We all have a lot yet to learn and you are a great teacher. How you write and post are to the point and most understandable. You know no one is perfect. So don't worry about idiots that think they are. We just sit back and laugh at their stupidity. Please reconsider, we all need you here. sad.gif Would it help if I cried. ?laugh.gif

SONNY1, I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND DON'T BLAME YOU FOR WANTING TO MOVE ON AND NOT PARTAKE OF THE FORUM ANYMORE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT AND SAY THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I CONTINUE TO COME ON HERE. I ALSO WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON IN VEGAS AFTER THE RV, BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE OUR PATHS WILL STILL CROSS SOMEDAY. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR EFFORTS HERE AND I HOPE YOU DO COME BACK WHEN YOU FEEL IT'S RIGHT.

SIGNED, PAT.

Sonny we need your insight!!! - Definition - (the ability to see and understand clearly the inner nature of things). I understand the family thing, just take some time and reconsider. Without your insight look around at what we all have left!!!

I'm told that there are a number of organisations from which the only way to leave is in a box.

Is Dinarvets in that category? Does he know too much? Can we let him go?

Wait for next week's startling disclosures...

I'm told that there are a number of organisations from which the only way to leave is in a box.

Is Dinarvets in that category? Does he know too much? Can we let him go?

Wait for next week's startling disclosures...

Can we? Will we? How do we stop it?... I will be watching for a come back!!!!! Remember to live how you PRAY!!

Sonny1 you are a very much wanted and needed person here at DV.More people than don't look up to you and very much respect you and your insight.But if you really must leave at least drop in now and then to say hello.

I am so happy that other members are coming forward to express their opinion about how Sonny1 is a positive force on this site and maybe if we keep this up he may reconsider and stay with us up to till the time we RV and even longer. THANKS!!!!

My husband and i have had the Dinars since 2004 also , but we do not post much , but we think thte Sonny1 has been great in forwording information. He is one of the reasons that we are a VIP. It will be a great loss when he leaves . Hopefully he will see he will be missed. The naysayer's need to go somewhere else. THEY ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

I believe Sonny thinks this is just waiting game at this point so why would he hang around and argue with anyone or read their negativity? He's been doing this a long time (like alot of us) and needs a break. It's not the first time he's taken one.

Good luck Sonny and I hope your news for an RV pans out very soon.

Best Regards,

Gary

Maybe it's time for the moderators to get a little bit 'more involved' and start to ban these clowns who drive people like sonny1 away from people like us who appreciate the info that he brings to this web site.

Bring back Sonny1 and dump the clowns!

Well let's see..the minute the person(s) trashed Sonny the post was removed and that person banned. In an effort to keep this site from all out nasty name calling disrespectful brawls we banned those who had nothing better to do than cause trouble here only to be called "Ban Nazis" Gestapo etc.. You get the idea. We moderators often tread a fine line between non censorship and banning those bashers that step over the line. Not sure how much more invoved we can get but believe me we spend day in and day out reading almost every post on this forum and monitering chat so what happened to Sonny does not repeat itself.

Granted we still miss some but our very valuable members watch our backs and report those we miss along the way.

If we loose Sonny1 from this site we might as well dump this chat room. It seems to me that we need Sonny1 and his intel and honesty that he brings to us. This whole site is going down so far it will not ever get back what we had in this chat room ever again. Our trust has been torn up by idiots and we need to get back Sonny1 and also we have lost so very many members that did good research and all cared for each other as family. We are loosing our chat Family. Sonny1 get back to our chat room and lets get the brats and B.S. out of here.