Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow Morning .. Abadi Announce The Private Sector Development Strategy !

DinarThug

Mr. perrot, sorry to hear all your problems. You are not alone. I have been there many times, not just once and I am still here. Back in 1990, I was loosing my first house, my wife was pregnant with twins, I was so down, I told her, I feel like killing myself. She was so upset with me I felt bad for her. She said, how could you said this, I am pregnant with two kids.

I snapped out of it and said to myself; sh...t, what am I saying?. I wasn't thinking about her raising two kids without a father, I was thinking about myself and all of my problems. I said, oooh sh...t I can't do this leaving her by herself with two kids to raise.
Well, long storry short, I am still living with my wife and I am now a grand-father, still envolve in real estate dealings. 2008, I lost much of my holdings in real estate eccept the house I live in (knock-on-wood) but I will not quit. Quiting is for loosers. I just need to play the game a little much smarter now than I have been in the past.

There are things you could do to buy times while you stay in the house without paying a dime to the mortgage holder depending at which statge the foreclosure precedings is.
Lawyers charge between $1500 to $2000 to help you stay in the house while delaying the process through the court system.

I helped my brother, sister, even a friend to stay in their house for a period of 1 year or more while they working out their problems with the mortgage holder.

P. S. I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal advice from me to you. I am just stating some of my experiences and dificulties I went through.
So, hanging there buddy, wait for the RV or RI what ever those terms means to you.

You are not alone, they are many more like you out there.

Look at it this way, "everyday you spend obve the earth is a good day no matter how bad it is" because the alternative is much wost.

There's a saying .. If you have lost everything and you are still standing everything will be Ok .. I
Have been on the brink many times in my life but always something/someone turns up with support or just a compassionate touch or an encouraging word .. Trust and belief are my guiding force..
  • Upvote 1

And this is when this little community shines! That's why I like this site, 99% of the people are here for good reasons:) I have seen numerous people supported on this site. It's like everybody's NORM here! Cheers! Stay up mr parrot:)

with you on that, never have met one of the members, but god i would love to, the compassion here is more then what many of us see in a day.

dont want to sound weird but i believe many comments here come from the heart

i have done alot of bad, 

and the members showed forgiveness

blew me away

all i can say keep up the love guys and gals, you might be surprised who you are really helping or getting to in the right way

bless you all 100000 fold

davis

• Upvote 2

I feel your pain mrparrot, I am currently going thru the same thing. After my husband passed away, I lost my job...that was 4 years ago. I went back to school and refreshed skills and finally I just got a job in January. I am now working with a non profit credit counseling agency to see if I can't get the loan modified. Things can't get much worse...which means they can only get better.

• Upvote 2

I feel your pain mrparrot, I am currently going thru the same thing. After my husband passed away, I lost my job...that was 4 years ago. I went back to school and refreshed skills and finally I just got a job in January. I am now working with a non profit credit counseling agency to see if I can't get the loan modified. Things can't get much worse...which means they can only get better.

Always look for the positives kadianne
  • Upvote 1

maybe they are just meeting there for the all you can eat breakfast, eggs bacon and a side of camel ears

with orange juice of course

Do Camel ears taste like chicken?  Or do frog legs?  I hear they do.  But I don't care.  I'm not eating anything that "tastes" like chicken.  I like chicken so I'm gonna just eat chicken until we run out of it.  By then everything that tastes like chicken will be gone too so,  I have no worries.

How's it hanging Davis?  left or right?

Mr. Parrot.  I was surprised by your post as I only read it this morning.  I feel your pain and anguish as many others here do also.  I hope that helps your mind somehow be still.  We all know you could use some of that.  So many people have felt compelled to tell their story on this site for some reason that baffles me.  These are down to earth life shattering deeply personal, emotional and directly from the heart.  The responses have been incredible in every case I have seen here.  No one has been bashed for making a bad decision or asked for more info about their condition, just that they care about you and others.  I don't go to other dinar sites so I don't know how things would play out there but I'm sure it would be different and much more evangelical but I won't go into that here.  My short story (if there is such a thing) is this.  And I have several friends that belong to this site that do not post who lost much more than I did.  I have been a contractor for all of my working life when in 2006 I wanted to take things to the next level.  I put together a project to build some houses, 4 to start and 6 after that, and my friend went all out and ended up with 75 houses.  My first 4 were sold before I ever started building them and I had a deposit from the buyers. In the time it took me to put together the project and start building we all know what happened in 2007 going into 2008.  At first word of the economic decline all my buyers jumped ship and I couldn't give mu houses away.  The houses originally sold for $210,000 but when things bottomed out the bank sold them for about $35,000.  Obviously I got behind in my house payment trying to hang on and my second attempt to tell a short story, haha, my catch-up payments of $6500 x 4, the last one was 2 weeks late so the bank would not accept it and started proceedings.  We were in the first group where the banks were doing the illegal maneuvers to see if they could get away with whatever.  They did.  Yes, we had an attorney and it helped and was worth it as is all the other advice in this thread.  I made 7 house payments for 6 months trying to hang on and make things work.  I also thought about eating a bullet but I owed it to my wife to stick it out with her since she stuck with me.  I reakk

• Upvote 2

Mr. Parrot.  I was surprised by your post as I only read it this morning.  I feel your pain and anguish as many others here do also.  I hope that helps your mind somehow be still.  We all know you could use some of that.  So many people have felt compelled to tell their story on this site for some reason that baffles me.  These are down to earth life shattering deeply personal, emotional and directly from the heart.  The responses have been incredible in every case I have seen here.  No one has been bashed for making a bad decision or asked for more info about their condition, just that they care about you and others.  I don't go to other dinar sites so I don't know how things would play out there but I'm sure it would be different and much more evangelical but I won't go into that here.  My short story (if there is such a thing) is this.  And I have several friends that belong to this site that do not post who lost much more than I did.  I have been a contractor for all of my working life when in 2006 I wanted to take things to the next level.  I put together a project to build some houses, 4 to start and 6 after that, and my friend went all out and ended up with 75 houses.  My first 4 were sold before I ever started building them and I had a deposit from the buyers. In the time it took me to put together the project and start building we all know what happened in 2007 going into 2008.  At first word of the economic decline all my buyers jumped ship and I couldn't give mu houses away.  The houses originally sold for $210,000 but when things bottomed out the bank sold them for about $35,000.  Obviously I got behind in my house payment trying to hang on and my second attempt to tell a short story, haha, my catch-up payments of $6500 x 4, the last one was 2 weeks late so the bank would not accept it and started proceedings.  We were in the first group where the banks were doing the illegal maneuvers to see if they could get away with whatever.  They did.  Yes, we had an attorney and it helped and was worth it as is all the other advice in this thread.  I made 7 house payments for 6 months trying to hang on and make things work.  I also thought about eating a bullet but I owed it to my wife to stick it out with her since she stuck with me.  I really didn't want her to have to clean up the mess.  In the end I lost over a $mil and my house and it was just a mess.  My friend gave up a 5 mil a year business to build houses and sold maybe 5 out of 75.  Lost the rest.  You all can do the rest of the math.  Sorry for going on so long.  So, Mr. Parrot, I don't know if it's helpful for you to know what has happened to others and that you are not alone but I hope it does.  I've never put this info in a public forum before but no one actually knows who I am.  I'm not living for the RV.  It will be nice if it happens.  Any enough from me.  But here's something I learned from my wife.  Fake it till you make it.  Sounds stupid at first but give it a shot.  Please know I am not lecturing you or in any way trying to tell you what to do.  Everyone knows more than I do.  I'm just a dumb construction worker.  But, I do know how to build bathrooms that you see in magazines.  Learned that definition from Mrs. Animal too.  Best wishes and good luck and we all hope it works for you and all the rest here.

Sorry for the re-post I hit the wrong kit and it went somewhere before I was done.  When I did an edit it wouldn't let me.  Again sorry.

BEST of luck PARROT

I could send you a new perch.

• Upvote 3

Mr. Parrot.  I was surprised by your post as I only read it this morning.  I feel your pain and anguish as many others here do also.  I hope that helps your mind somehow be still.  We all know you could use some of that.  So many people have felt compelled to tell their story on this site for some reason that baffles me.  These are down to earth life shattering deeply personal, emotional and directly from the heart.  The responses have been incredible in every case I have seen here.  No one has been bashed for making a bad decision or asked for more info about their condition, just that they care about you and others.  I don't go to other dinar sites so I don't know how things would play out there but I'm sure it would be different and much more evangelical but I won't go into that here.  My short story (if there is such a thing) is this.  And I have several friends that belong to this site that do not post who lost much more than I did.  I have been a contractor for all of my working life when in 2006 I wanted to take things to the next level.  I put together a project to build some houses, 4 to start and 6 after that, and my friend went all out and ended up with 75 houses.  My first 4 were sold before I ever started building them and I had a deposit from the buyers. In the time it took me to put together the project and start building we all know what happened in 2007 going into 2008.  At first word of the economic decline all my buyers jumped ship and I couldn't give mu houses away.  The houses originally sold for $210,000 but when things bottomed out the bank sold them for about $35,000.  Obviously I got behind in my house payment trying to hang on and my second attempt to tell a short story, haha, my catch-up payments of $6500 x 4, the last one was 2 weeks late so the bank would not accept it and started proceedings.  We were in the first group where the banks were doing the illegal maneuvers to see if they could get away with whatever.  They did.  Yes, we had an attorney and it helped and was worth it as is all the other advice in this thread.  I made 7 house payments for 6 months trying to hang on and make things work.  I also thought about eating a bullet but I owed it to my wife to stick it out with her since she stuck with me.  I really didn't want her to have to clean up the mess.  In the end I lost over a $mil and my house and it was just a mess.  My friend gave up a 5 mil a year business to build houses and sold maybe 5 out of 75.  Lost the rest.  You all can do the rest of the math.  Sorry for going on so long.  So, Mr. Parrot, I don't know if it's helpful for you to know what has happened to others and that you are not alone but I hope it does.  I've never put this info in a public forum before but no one actually knows who I am.  I'm not living for the RV.  It will be nice if it happens.  Any enough from me.  But here's something I learned from my wife.  Fake it till you make it.  Sounds stupid at first but give it a shot.  Please know I am not lecturing you or in any way trying to tell you what to do.  Everyone knows more than I do.  I'm just a dumb construction worker.  But, I do know how to build bathrooms that you see in magazines.  Learned that definition from Mrs. Animal too.  Best wishes and good luck and we all hope it works for you and all the rest here.

Sorry for the re-post I hit the wrong kit and it went somewhere before I was done.  When I did an edit it wouldn't let me.  Again sorry.

BEST of luck PARROT

I could send you a new perch.

wow thanks for sharing, so many of us my friend have it the rough area, i was begging for a world wide monetary collapse. 

all in the same boat with nothing but pride, and hard work to re build.

I made all my money in that time, when many were losing, not personal only business, i worked for the higher lenders like yahama, honda ge etc

i was their repo man, i shut so many places down of business. 

I saw so much, that is why i wanted to see a collapse.

Karma funny, repo man now broke to.

I appreciate you sharing, hope to buy many of you a drink one day,

to your question sorta hangs in the middle, might have to see a doctor soon not sure

• Upvote 3