Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trinity's Take - Simplified Explanation of what the CBI is doing

Wow my brother 

I didn't even read this for some time because I saw where DL was 

bombing the thread and I just didn't want to go there. But after our conversation

in the other thread I decided to come and see what you had to say.

OMG. You are some kind of guy, and I promise that I will take you ALLOT more seriously.

I knew you had an awesome understanding of scripture, but dang brother you're something

else. I envy people as intelligent as you, and that is also why I'm such a staunch defender of 

Adam. Though he doesn't need me to. It's just that I like the Ronald Reagan approach

to life, If you're not as intelligent as everyone else, then be intelligent enough to hire them.

Surround yourself with wise and intelligent folks, and  everything will be just fine.

You sir are very intelligent. Thanks for being who you are. :tiphat:  

• Upvote 1

See LGD, I told you we should keep him around! ;)

LGD i am truly humbled by those words bro and wish i could live up to half of what you say.  quite honestly i feel more ignorant by the day.  the more i learn the more i realize just how ignorant i am.  it is the most humbling oxymoron ever  :unsure:

And that, my friend, is a sign of wisdom in and of itself.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

kudos to King Bean for seeing that at bankofbaghdad.com in its scrolling marque.  its amazing how on target iraq has become holding to schedule!  this new leadership is doing phenomenal things.  i am not sure if all understand how profound this is but to watch a dictatorial regime relinquish controls on the private banking system tells you that they mean business.  The CBI is holding to everything it said it would do so far.  The Trade Bank of Iraq will govern the private banks as they begin issuing letters of credit.

...national economic activity Bank of Baghdad Invites all the Traders, Importers and Industrialists who works in international trade sector to open the (Letters of Credits) which will be covered by central Bank of Iraq according to excellence of reduction exchange price of Iraqi Dinar against USD for (1184)Dinar , and reduction our Bank commissions and charges for 50 PCT in easy regularities which applied in 02/01/2013 ,and focusing on quickness of achievement and meets the right banking objective and developing the operation of the International Trade

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198540-bank-of-baghdadsays-they-can-deal-international/#ixzz3TkKTTzHr

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1