Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslim Brotherhood Political Party Formed In The U.S. To Establish Sharia

Djorgie

Muslim Brotherhood Political Party formed in US to Establish Sharia

With Barack Obama in office, you knew this was eventually going to be true. Just prior to the dissolving of the Muslim Brotherhood as a political party in Egypt and the declaration of the group to be a terrorist organization last year, the Muslim Brotherhood decided start flexing their muscles in the United States. Last year, the US Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO), an open Muslim Brotherhood front group, began to build a political party straight out of Barack Obama's stomping grounds of Chicago, Illinois. Now, it's in full swing.

The organization that established the political framework is composed of the designated terror group Hamas-CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) and six other terrorist tied organizations. The groups involved in the USCMO are as follows:

Muslim American Society (MASIslamic

Circle of North American (ICNA)Muslim

Alliance in North America (MANA)Muslim

Ummah of North America (MUNA)

The organization's website states,

"COMMUNITY BUILDING IS a core commandment for all Muslims, everywhere. Love of God forms its foundation. Its framework is broad inclusion. Its design is unity of purpose not opinion. Its motif is a disposition to act together on knowledge for the good of all people, not in the interest of a party or group."

However, several questions must be asked, such as:

• How are they determining who the true God is?
  • What is their epistemology, and how is it they determine what knowledge and actions are for the good of all people?
  • By forming their own party, are they not acting in the "interest of a party or group?

Remember that the USCMO setup the framework for the political party United Muslim & Arab Americans Association (UMAAA), which claims that they are "dedicated to promoting the public and political empowerment of the American Muslim community and serve its interests." 

According to Investor's Business Daily, the "USCMO also aims to elect Islamists in Washington, with the ultimate objective of 'institutionalizing policies' favorable to Islamists — that is, Shariah law."

Already, we've begin to see that being advanced here in the US, just as it was in the United Kingdom. As a side note, Rep. Andre Carson, whom Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) just appointed to the House Intelligence Committe, has also been tied to this group as well.

The Center for Security Policy points out that that the United Muslim Americans Association is now on the rise since the Obama administration lifted a 2003 national security travel ban on Dr. Sabri Samirah, a Palestinian propagandist and member of the Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood.

Meanwhile, Americans are focused on deflated footballs and Super Bowl commercials, which on a scale of 1 to 10 impact their lives "0." But I digress.

Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood is behind all of these organizations and as we move towards the 2016 elections, UMMA has already endorsed two Republican candidates. That's right, Republicans, not Democrats. In the State of Illinois, the group publicly endorsed Bruce Rauner for governor and Evelyn Sanguinetti for lieutenant governor in 2014.All one has to do is look at the Muslim Brotherhood goals to determine what their ultimate aim is. It is the destruction of America as we know it from within. Mohamed Akram, a Muslim Brotherhood operative who wrote the goals of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was submitted as evidence during the Holy Land Foundation terror funding case, revealed the group's intention was to wage a "civilization jihad" to destroy the American political system.

Pamela Geller has commented on the formation of this political party. She wrote, "The USCMO is the stealth jihad on steroids. MAS and ICNA, as well as the IAP (Islamic Association for Palestine), were listed as among those organizations dedicated to the Muslim Brotherhood's stated goal of 'eliminating and destroying the Western Civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over other religions.'"

"It is clear that the USCMO will vehemently oppose Israel and every measure that may ever be proposed or implemented to increase our national security," Geller continues. "They will demonize and vilify everyone who speaks the truth about jihad terrorism and calls for genuine reform and honest counter-terror action from Muslim leaders. They will work to stifle and destroy the freedom of speech and to criminalize all criticism of Islam, including counter-terror analysis."

"And the left, when they're not aiding and abetting this sinister agenda, will stand by and applaud," she concluded. "Whether clueless or complicit, these useful idiots are sharpening the blades of their executioners."

Keep in mind that the Muslim Brotherhood just left the Obama State Department and called for a "long, uncompromising jihad."

And people think I'm radical for advancing the idea found in the First Commandment that we should ban Islam. They do so to their own demise.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow Texstorm - What a great idea Jihadist permits. No limit I suppose???

Yes There is a daily limit ! Only one pickup truck loaded in such a way that it does not impair the drivers rear vision. Thanks

Any good old boys caught in violation will have their Jihadist permit revoked for not more than two hours.  

• Upvote 1

Amendment #3 Do to popular demand The State of Texas will be extending the Jihadist permits coupled deprivation permits should whole colonies of Jihadist be located with in 10 miles of all schools , churches , structures, gas stations...hint ! hint !, subdivisions, National Parks, State Parks, private land or ranches, bayous, rivers or the adjacent gulf waters (20 mile limits but we really won't ask any questions you if you fudge a little). The State of Texas reserves the right to extend it's boundaries.

• Upvote 2

Amendment # 4 Out of state residents will not be permitted to participate in the removal of the Jihadist unless you are a natural born citizen of the State of Texas unless you are on a bordering state and believe that the Jihadist extremist are attempting to flee from prosecution from great State of Texas.

• Upvote 1

If you are fishing GR or you just don't know you may want to brush up on CIA or FBI or Homeland Security or the ATF for profiling procedures against terrorist, also I'm sure that all of our branches of our military have written documents and materials that could be of interest.

• Upvote 1

If you are fishing GR or you just don't know you may want to brush up on CIA or FBI or Homeland Security or the ATF for profiling procedures against terrorist, also I'm sure that all of our branches of our military have written documents and materials that could be of interest.

Just sayin' a "Jihadist" ain't a criminal until he/she has commited a criminal act. Then they become "terrorist".

It is against the law to harbor a criminal.

If we started locking people up because of their views or beliefs prior to them actually commiting a crime.............you know where that leads! ;)

Just sayin' a "Jihadist" ain't a criminal until he/she has commited a criminal act. Then they become "terrorist".

It is against the law to harbor a criminal.

If we started locking people up because of their views or beliefs prior to them actually commiting a crime.............you know where that leads! ;)

I am sure and Admedment #6 is sure to follow!

Amendment #5

Any parasitic inbreed liberal caught in the crossfire is fair game.

lets get this thang started  [/quote

Yes LGD I hope this is true! I'm so ready to slaughter these SOB's I'm frothing at the mouth! Any true American that would ever sit back and stand for this needs a bullet to the head too!

• Upvote 2

Are you sure the information you get from them hasn't been altered?  And if it has, how will you know?

Amendment # 4 Out of state residents will not be permitted to participate in the removal of the Jihadist unless you are a natural born citizen of the State of Texas unless you are on a bordering state and believe that the Jihadist extremist are attempting to flee from prosecution from great State of Texas.

Does that mean this Minnesotan can't participate? i'm sad, especially when I'm on my cousins ranch in so TX

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1