Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's (almost) DONE! Parliament approves financial budgets allocated for Parliament, SJC

k98nights

Parliament approves financial budgets allocated for Parliament, SJC

January 29, 2015 by Ahmed Hussein

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Parliament approved the financial budgets allocated for parliament and the Supreme Judicial Council within the Budget Law of 2015. /End/

http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/parliament-approves-financial-budgets-allocated-for-parliament-sjc/

• Upvote 9

I really hope this has something to do with the RV but we have been in this too long to have my heart soaring. I do like a good heart soar, I want it to soar, do I dare hope? Should I let it soar?

My hearts been soaring for 7 years... It's time for a nice leisurely stroll!!!!

• Upvote 3

Urgent ..barlman vote on 10 items out of 41 items in the budget

Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 19:27

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

House of Representatives voted on 10 items out of 41 items of the budget for fiscal 2015..itba Law

almost 25% done K98 :twothumbs: 

Thanks Yota seems I was a bit premature with my "It's Done" headline, but it will be soon!! I'm just a bit excited! LOL

Better than prime time TV this is. The suspense is killing. Big thanks to Yota et al for bringing the morning entertainment. Here's hoping the other 75% will be done and voted on next time I look at this screen.

• Upvote 3