Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny 1 - Info: SUMMARY

ronscarpa

At the risk of being pelted with rotten produce items,

I'd like to go out on a limb and make a prediction,

based on nothing more than the bits and pieces I've

seen over the past few months.

Company: Ok, Iraq, it's the 26th. Where's our payment?

You said we would have it, in the new exchange rate, by today.

Iraq: Uh...well...you see, it's like this...someone did something

that effected someone who WAS going to do something, but

now that someone isn't going to do anything, that upset someone

else, who was all set to do something, so now we have to make

just a teeny-tiny little change to the plan.

Company: What kind of a change?

Iraq (Looking through its list of currencies in the reserve bucket):

Would you like the payment in Euros, Yens, or gold...?

***Mr Parrot hides under the futon in the Time Out corner***

Well....it COULD happen that way.

I'm not saying that Sonny is wrong.

I'm just saying that he could be right,

as of when he said it, but as we all know,

nothing is ever written is stone when it comes

to having Iraq do something when we think it

should or could or would be done.

I'm just not ready to believe that the RV will occur

between now and the morning of the 26th.

You may commence firing...

slide%2022.jpg

This is hysterical!!!! I love it!

• Downvote 1

he said ,she said ,my brother this, my brother that , my Freind this, my Freind that , the rate is this the date is that , ... you know what I LOVE THIS THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAD IN A LONG TIME HERE ...... ALL I KNOW IS IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY UNTIL THAT DAY COMES I WILL ENJOY READING AS MUSH POSTS AS I POSSABLY CAN WELL THAT IS WHEN I HAVE TIME OF COURSE DUE TO WORK ... YOU GO SONNY I AM WITH YOU BRO ..... PEACE YOU ALL

• Downvote 1

My take on all of this is-This site is about info,good,bad & the ugly. For those who have been vested for years I hope the end is near,you have been thru enough. Zantac, how do you prove or dis-prove intel? There are no articles just info provided by sources,if u choose to disbelieve so be it. But dont hate on the messenger,everyone here is a big boy/gal and know this venture is a high risk/reward investment . So take one and chill hopefully your tummy will feel better very soon-take care.

• Upvote 1

Am I right buy saying that a certain unnamed company will not take payment with the IQD at its current value, but will take payment if it is RV or am I missing something???

It seems to me that this "company" would get its money (value) at today's rate or when it RV's new rate either way they would get their money's worth.

I am missing a piece to this puzzle...cool.gif

HERE IS THE THING, AND I LIKE YOUR QUESTION, NO-ONE TAKES THE IQD ITS NOT TRADEABLE OR VIABLE. WHEN IRAQ RV'S IT SHOULD AT SOME POINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE AFTER THE RV BECOME VALID AND ON FOREX, AND THEN PEOPLE WILL TAKE IT AS PAYMENT!!

• Upvote 3

Common Sense, Humility, Benefit of the doubt,.............. just words? Hmmmm Let's see...............Common sense, if you practice it, puts you in the right frame of mind to show Humility, which in turn opens the door to give, free of charge, Benefit of the doubt to every person that posts Rumors on this forum. I know what your thinking, your not one to talk mongo you bash peoples posts too..........(Guilty) Unfortunately these virtues(common sense, humility) are fleeting at best in people and in me as well. We as Americans......................well we missed the bus, when it comes to Humility. How's that song go.........."It's hard to be humble when your perfect in every way" that decribes the American attitude for the most part with some exceptions. We need to ease up on posters great and small and practice humility, give them the benefit of the doubt and take a wait and see aproach. and if their Rumors/ intel doesn't pan out..................................well then we can throw humility out the window,revert back to natural man and kick their arse up and down the sidewalk..... lol......NOT

Rest my case as this link dont work

WWW.ITSGOINGTORVBYJULY26THANDIFYOUDONTBELIEVEMEYOUCANKISSMYA$$.ORG

But this one does.

www.sorrysunny1iwasonlygivingmy2bitinfoifitgotoutofhandiamsorry.godblessu.com

ZANTAC LMAO to funny

No one should be bashing anyone for what they say on this site. The info is given from contacts, rumors, research, and plain guess work. Take it for what it is believe it or not but don't give people a bad time for telling you what they may believe.

We are all here waiting for the Dinar to RV, believe what you want and don't give people a bad time.

I trust nobody especially those that sounds like KIDS.

Believe me when it RV you will know just watch TV people.

Once again if I only had a $1.00 for the amount of time people on this forum said "thank you" to others for nothing.

I look forward to reading others opinions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now THAT'S the FIRST bit of news that has made sense to me since I started watchin' this "roller coaster" !!!!

It's called L E V E R A G E !!!!!

A company has something that our beloved Iraq not only wants, but desperately NEEDS:

1) A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT USED FOR OIL DRILLING,

2) AN ORGANIZATION OUTSIDE OF THEIR CONTROL HAS IT, AND

3) THE ORGANIZATION WON'T RELEASE THE EQUIPMENT WITHOUT BEING PAID FIRST!

I LOVE IT!!!

Now maybe this one company hasn't got the 'pull' to cause the RV by itself, but there are probably MANY such organizations who have the Iraqis by the esophagus.

And all those pieces/parts that 'they' are waiting for are starting to put them on edge when they think about how much money it's costing them, because they aren't drilling at optimum speed without that needed equipment.

And as the days and hours tick by, their frustration will continue to mount...

NOW it makes sense to believe that their GREED (just like ours, unfortunately) will prompt them to get off their duffs and pull the trigger on our long awaited RV!!!!

And you just know that EVERYBODY in that country is affected by the "Black Magic", from the Prime Minister on down. So EVERYBODY is gonna' want that RV to happen ASAP.

Hey, as for me, this is the best news I've heard yet!!!

And, I can stand on my head until July 26th.

Can't you?

Always Faithful,

56chvy

or maybe those airplanes ... the gov't made an announcement they are going to help out there, i think. that would be major. just guessing.

Rest my case as this link dont work

WWW.ITSGOINGTORVBYJULY26THANDIFYOUDONTBELIEVEMEYOUCANKISSMYA$$.ORG

But this one does.

www.sorrysunny1iwasonlygivingmy2bitinfoifitgotoutofhandiamsorry.godblessu.com

Zantac that link is great. talk about putting your ego where your mouth is! good on you.