Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

selling my dinars

For all of you Dinar believers I am selling my Dinars.  I would rather not sell them on one of the mafia fx sites like XOA (formerly DinarTrade) who take a 30% commission.  I would be willing to sell 2.5 mill dinar that I bought through Dinartrade for $2,000 US dollars.  I will only do the transaction face to face.  I live in Minnesota.  Respond if you're interested.  Considering the Dinar "believers" on this site I would think I will have plenty of interest.  Thanks  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting post !  First of all, why is this in the Rumor section?  And secondly, most of us "dinar believers" have a set amount of "holdings" of dinar that we are willing to risk and simply don't care to purchase any more than we already have.... especially fo a not so much of a bargain price.  This is just my opinion,,,, however, good luck to you as there must be a good reason for you to want to get off of this ride when things are going in the right direction in Iraq. JMHO.

• Upvote 4

Sounds like you have an attitude bennyandthejets, you yourself at one time were a "dinarbeliever" yourself. What happened to get you so knotted up? Sell out if you want, thats what makes America great, we all have the freedom to do as we please. Don't let the doorknob hit ya! Sick and tired of people with attitludes. No one asked you to be here, YOU made that choice, so bye!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Good luck.................................strange that you would sell at a time when we are starting to see a light at the end of this endless & dark tunnel!

What's the light we are currently seeing? I havn't been keeping up with news as much lately but havn't really heard anything promising in recent past?

Sounds like you have an attitude bennyandthejets, you yourself at one time were a "dinarbeliever" yourself. What happened to get you so knotted up? Sell out if you want, thats what makes America great, we all have the freedom to do as we please. Don't let the doorknob hit ya! Sick and tired of people with attitludes. No one asked you to be here, YOU made that choice, so bye!!!!!

Agreed, I don't know that I would post a patronizing and somewhat insulting post to my potential buyers. Also cash for Dinars one of those "mafia sites" as you put it would actually give you $180 more than your asking assuming you have your papwerwork in order and the notes are in good shape

After feedback on my offer I will take $1800 now.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  Things going in the right direction guy and light at the end of the tunnel person.  If you think the RV is coming this is a no brainer right?  I am basically giving away a couple million dollars to you guys.  Everyone that believes in the RV should be on their way up to MN. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

73 cents per thousand, the deal just got sweeter !!  Fed EX C.O.D. and I'm in.  You've kinda dug yourself a hole.  You may want to sell to a dealer but you have popped off with the price.  Meet my terms of COD and I will not only report to the other "believers" about how smooth our transaction went but I will also send you a post card from a tropical locale for the next couple of years during the winter months in Minnesota.

• Upvote 1

After feedback on my offer I will take $1800 now.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  Things going in the right direction guy and light at the end of the tunnel person.  If you think the RV is coming this is a no brainer right?  I am basically giving away a couple million dollars to you guys.  Everyone that believes in the RV should be on their way up to MN.

you sound very much like a lopster! Consider holding onto them till 2016 - the revalue will have happened by then
  • Upvote 1