Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

I'm not sure I would have picked "catapulted" as the best word to describe iraq's progress, Tex. More like one step forward for every two steps back!  But regardless of what level of the optimism scale we're all on, I think its safe to say that ISIS is the 800 lb. gorhilla in the RV room.  Just my opinion, you see.  Not given as fact!

• Upvote 1

It's none of your business ewingm

You yourself said at thanksgiving dinner your relatives brought up dinar and you kept quite

Yet you come here and won't shut the hole in your head

How's that taking care of your family

Your terrible at taking care of them

They want nothing to do with your opinion

The dinar is none of your business and what other people do with their money is none of your business

Your untrustworthiness speaks volume

You lead people down slippery slopes and attack them

I can't tell you how I really feel

But I'm sure you can imagine

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dontlop is right (again).  From what we can gather from your 1594 posts Ew... you don't seem to have any respect for others' boundaries... your family's, or ours.

Very intrusive behavior... like any "good" salesperson!   What's next to "save" your family... an intervention perhaps?!!  :rolleyes:  

Oh, and by the way... in answer to your post's headline...  Adam has a Cash-Out Guide for us.  But, of course, you're just ignoring that too.  

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You boys sure are mean-spirited towards me.  If I was as mean-spirited back at you I'd get banned and you know it. haven't called anyone names, or insulted anybody since I was shut down for a week.  I realize that I am in a minority on this forum, but I have brought forward four new discussion topics which should be of interest to all of us.  You just want to call me names.  I think you hide behind other people, hoping to get me banned. Why do  you get so antagonistic towards me when all I want to do is debate the currency reform of the dinar, which, if I'm not mistaken, is what the tank was set up for.  

• Upvote 1

There has been an unbroken line of dreams from dinarians on these forums for the use of their RV money.  That's totally understandable.  Who doesn't dream about what they'd do if riches came in their direction.  I get it.  Now let's discuss HOW that process would actually work.  It is my opinion, after reading hundreds of posts about this process, that most dinarians think they will be able to perform this exchange of physical dinar for either physical or electronic dollars at their local banks.  Since it is my OPINION that right now banks don't deal in iraqi dinars, what has to occur to change this policy in our US banking system?  It is my OPINION that local banks answer to US Treasury policy, and the US Treasury must be in compliance with the ARTICLES in IMF.  If that is correct, then, in my OPINION, the governing Board of  IMF must condone any money reforms in a country to give it legitimacy.  It is my OPINION that Saddam's unilateral RV of the iraqi dinar in 1999 was NOT condoned by the IMF.  And therefore, it was not ACCEPTED by the world outside iraq's borders. What do you think?

What was Iraqs soveriegn credit rating in 1999?

What was Iraqs external debt to GDP in 1999

They intentionally held saddam back they only allowed 2 billion a month in oil for food sales

A 24 billion dollar gdp

The external debt of iraq was around 180 billion around 650% debt to gdp

He did not have the ability to pay his debt because of United nations imposed sanctions

Since saddam was removed Iraqs debt to GDP is around 30% since about 80% of the debt was forgiven

Saddam tried to lie it had nothing to do with anything else

It wasn't until 1999 that saddam would admit a 2000 dinar to one dinar from his previous claim of over 3 dollars

So what on gods green earth are you talking about ?

Well if there is a "slippery slope", then maybe we ought to be discussing it out in public for people to make up their own minds about.  You just want to shove everything under the rug and cross your fingers that everything "just" works out.  Well in my OPINION, that is a dangerous way to invest your hard earned money.  My family just jumped in without any thought to the "hows", "whys", and "what ifs".  And now its far too late.  They will either be millionaires or paupers.  You already KNOW what my opinion is on that score.  

• Upvote 1

You boys sure are mean-spirited towards me.  If I was as mean-spirited back at you I'd get banned and you know it. haven't called anyone names, or insulted anybody since I was shut down for a week.  I realize that I am in a minority on this forum, but I have brought forward four new discussion topics which should be of interest to all of us.  You just want to call me names.  I think you hide behind other people, hoping to get me banned. Why do  you get so antagonistic towards me when all I want to do is debate the currency reform of the dinar, which, if I'm not mistaken, is what the tank was set up for.  

Just because your behavior is "better"... doesn't dismiss nor hide your motives and actions.  They're still disrespectful, because your "arguments" are repetitive and merely spun to try to look new.  You are a transparent antagonizer.   And, by the way... there is NO DEBATE going on.  Only you, want to try to "debate" others' faith and conviction in their decision making.  THAT is not only undebateable... it is plain rude, obnoxious, intrusive and of course then, disrespectful.  

NOT ONCE have I witnessed you saying something respectful, like "oh, I see your perspective" or "that's an interesting viewpoint" or "thank you, I appreciate your resolve in that"... or any number of other respectful acknowledgements.  And you know it.  THAT'S why YOU get no respect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Under the rule of Saddam, economic data were considered state secrets; thus, reliable data for the era was limited. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit data (see Figure 6), Iraq’s GDP stood at roughly $38 billion in 1989, measured in constant 2003 dollars. From 1990 until Saddam accepted the terms and conditions of UN Resolution 986 in 1996 the GDP in Iraq remained at less than 30 percent of the 1989 value. In the 1996 to 2002 period, the data shows a gradual recovery as GDP increased from $10.6 billion in 1996 to $33 billion in 2000 before dropping back to $29 billion in 2001.

Saddams 10 billion dollar gdp is nothing compared to Iraqs 200 billion gdp now with 80% less external debts

Edited by dontlop

Well if there is a "slippery slope", then maybe we ought to be discussing it out in public for people to make up their own minds about.  You just want to shove everything under the rug and cross your fingers that everything "just" works out.  Well in my OPINION, that is a dangerous way to invest your hard earned money.  My family just jumped in without any thought to the "hows", "whys", and "what ifs".  And now its far too late.  They will either be millionaires or paupers.  You already KNOW what my opinion is on that score.  

Ya think?!!!   1596 times... gee, wonder what 1597 has in store for us?!!!!  There's more honest substance in every one of Dontlop's posts compared to your remanufactured posts.  For THAT alone, Dontlop wins your "debate"...  Time to get over yourself, really.

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

The slippery slope is you playing like some unsuspecting nice guy with a sincere question and when someone comes to help you out you attack them as if they are some kind of enemy of yours

hey I think there is no point banning you, as you will come back under a different name with a new story such as my dog and turtle bought dinar and I am worried about them.

Keepem - still see your obsessed with the dinar so why not buy some chappie

• Upvote 1

Well, JaxinJersy,  I have never called ANYONE on this forum rude, obnoxious, intrusive, or disrespectful.  What put the burr under your saddle.  Kind of a newcomer to the tank ain't cha?  If you don't want to debate these points then don't come down, if it just gets your blood pressure spiking. That's bad for your health.   Some people aren't set up to handle a debate, they just want to DEBASE!  If presenting an opposing view to the RV is riling you up, you probably will feel better staying "upstairs".

• Upvote 1

The dinar is my business.  My family is immersed in it.  Scripture tells us to take care of our families and be good stewards to the blessings God provides to each of us.  I do that job to the best of my abilities.

No its not. Your business is meddling in your family's business.  What makes you think God hasn't put this in their hearts?  Are they bad people otherwise?

How about a hypothetical, let's say you convince your family to sell all of their dinar.  You make them give up "hope" that an RV will ever happen.  WOW, you want them to give up hope of something better? You want them to come down to your level to be a miserable person that doesn't have anything better to do than to get into other people's business.

And a miracle happens and the RV does happen, can you imagine how big you're going to feel?  They'll still be poor right along with you.  You really need to let this go and let God deal with them.

-

• Upvote 3

Well, JaxinJersy,  I have never called ANYONE on this forum rude, obnoxious, intrusive, or disrespectful.  What put the burr under your saddle.  Kind of a newcomer to the tank ain't cha?  If you don't want to debate these points then don't come down, if it just gets your blood pressure spiking. That's bad for your health.   Some people aren't set up to handle a debate, they just want to DEBASE!  If presenting an opposing view to the RV is riling you up, you probably will feel better staying "upstairs".

Hmmm... That's it?  No substantive reasoned response to my (OUR) objections to your behavior?  Perhaps because it truly is indefensible...

NOTE: Your multiple personalities are showing.  You'd better get on the same page with the other antagonists on your member-name "team".  I've replied to you many many times... you've replied to me.... you've visited my profile page.   The burr in my saddle has been there since I first tried to have respectful dialogue with you when you were a newbie.   You are again further exposed as a paid shill.   Some of us, like Caz and Dontlop, simply call it as it is... we don't play games with people's words and lives... and confront those that do.  You're transparent and yes, disrespectful... as your employee handbook mandates.  I've said these things to you many times... You don't acknowledge the FACTUAL criticism of your behavior ever... you simply deflect to your talking points, and now your NEW passive aggressive tactic since being reprimanded by the mods.  Ha, you're worse than a shill... you're a Liberal shill.  Time for a new member name???  AND, as I've confronted you with... there is NO DEBATE, and there can be no debate in regards to individuals' personal decision making.  

• Upvote 1

The only problems I have with Ewingnut and some other (not all) LOPsters are 1) honesty & 2) not allowing others to differ in opinion without being degraded. I believe LOPster's  just may be right in how this investment/speculation  turns out, I just wish they would respect mine & others opinions as well.

I will do this rebuttal as RESPECTFULLY as I can.  I am on this forum for one reason only.  My family is heavily invested in the dinar and they did it through their church members.  I'm not talking about a couple of million, I'm talking of over 250 million in the small church of less than 15 families.  My closest relative has OVER 50 million dinar and lives on retirement pension.  I have NEVER told them to sell ALL of their dinar.  I counseled them to reduce their exposure to 1-5 million and sell the rest for dollars that they could use RIGHT now.  If it RV's at 1 to 1, they would still be millionaires.  But if it doesn't RV or worse if it RD's then they could potentially lose it all in my opinion.  I read the postings on DV for years because it is the best site for valid iraq and dinar information.  I only became a member after reading the lobsters getting attacked over and over (sound familiar).  I will admit to allowing myself to be dragged into the mud, but I have made a concerted effort to be civil and bring good debatable topics to the tank.  I will admit that I certainly don't have a complete understanding of all the legalities of financial transactions, but NEITHER do any of you.  That's why civilly discussing these things is healthy.  For ALL of us! 

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

Well I'll tell y'all this there is no way anyone is going to loose there a.. in this speculation , you might loose half of what you got but there ain't no way in hell that you are going to loose it all. Some have already made profits, unless you bought a hundred million dinar, there is not that much to loose. I've lost almost everything,  monetarily speaking in tropical storm "Allison" back in June of 2001, 2 years after that I went through a child custody battle that cost me 85k and worth every penny, so for those that say we are going to loose everything over this speculation y'all are full of it !

Tex::: Consider this.

Banks continue their current stand on the dinar. NO buy or sell.

The CBI announces a RD plan. If you don't recognize there is a 50/50 chance you are not being realistic.

Now the market freezes up till the new notes come out. . No sales of the OLD notes . Dealers wont want them. You will sell at deep discount OR not at all.

You say some have made profit?? Remember in any investment you do not have a profit until you SELL!  Paper gains are not profit.  

NOW Iraq could just leave the rate where it is for another couple of years. 

Ewingnut,

Do you really know how crazy your premise sound? You have family members that are vested, not you. And they are members at other sites NOT this one. You state you come here to protect them.....................how? They aren't members here. You state they don't listen to you..................but you come here to argue with members at DV. Why don't you go to the sites they(your family) are members and protect them there? Just be hones and admit you purchased Dinar and now believe it to be a scam. You would get a lot more respect if honest but your crazy tale is just that. 

You state you want to discuss................but you converse while also trying to trap, that's not discussing, that's arguing. You have your mind made up so what are you attempting to gain by being here. DV is probably in the least need of saviors...............other sites need your negative feedback a whole lot more.

Rock,

Man if all speculators used negative logic, ther would be very little if any speculators & speculations. There is always a negative side to ANY investment...............nothing new. Either put your big boy pants on and jump in................or put your skirt on, sell out and go wait tables.

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life here arguing about the iraqi dinar because my delusional elderly relatives bought some iraqi dinar and I don't know how in the hail they can rv their currency to a dollar if no one else can

This is bull shee aught

My granny and uncle Jed said theys a gonna do it and I respect my elders and I bought some too

Dog on it !