Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do u think of womens lib?

sheltagar

Women have been ruined in north america by this anti christ teaching

Would you please provide YOUR definition of Women's Lib in order to get some more concise answers?   Politically?  Financially?  Religiously? Socially?  The term has become even more convoluted than it was at its inception!  First "manufactured"... then continually "re-manufactured" to suit the day, hence any targeted issue that has to do with women...  So, the term was invented purely for political manipulation... starting of course with the social concept of "equality".

But, to simplify a generalization... my answer is:  A Person is a person.  Men should be men... and Women should be women.   How's that?!!  Problem solved!  If they can't identify their individual role in society... that's their private issue!   It's not for society, nor the government... to decide their role, nor their fate.

• Upvote 3

I have my own views and sometimes my wife tells me that I'm archaic in my thinking. I am only two generations past a whole different way and I did grow up around the family ranch, where men had their chores and women had theirs, those were the good old days no matter how hard we had to work. As far as women when y'all figure that out please get back to me. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Lol. The women libber finally comes out.ive been waiting 4 u.

Smart get a job so both of u can pay more taxes, while strangers raise ur children.

Would you please use the Quote button so we all know who you're replying to!  It's your thread... Thanks!

Thx moose

I would be happy to!

Oops thx mooose. Hope she doesnt eat tooo much

....I don't care what anyone says.....women SHOULD be allowed to vote!

AND, a woman's place is in the kitchen; soon as she gets off work!!!............................ :eyebrows:

Thats right, now your finally getn it
  • Upvote 1

Macho macho man I've got to be a macho man!

Are their any

women in your life who actually like you?

None of them are womens libbers.how about u mr. Mule,are u a macho man?

Im the boss in my house, how about u?

Maybe u live in the garage,lollol