Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

167,000 Convicted Criminal Illegal Aliens Ordered to Leave U.S. are Still Here!

New Study: 167,000 Convicted Criminal Illegal Aliens Ordered to Leave U.S. are Still Here!

October 15, 2014 By TPNN Staff

A new study by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), finds that enforcement by the Obama U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has collapsed even further in 2014. 

Among the most astonishing findings from the new CIS study is that at the end of the 2014 fiscal year, approximately 167,000 “convicted criminals” who are illegal aliens who, although ordered to leave the United States, have not. 

Additionally, the study finds approximately 716,000 other illegal aliens, not convicted of crimes, are also at large, for a total of nearly 900,000 who have been ordered to leave the U.S., but are still in the country. 

In off-the-record conversations with ICE officials, CIS was informed that ICE officers are told to give a pass to illegals whose crimes are deemed “minor,” or to those who have relatives in the U.S. 

Among the other findings from the study:

• Deportations from the interior dropped 34 percent from last year, and are 58 percent lower than the peak in 2009. 
  • The number of criminal aliens deported from the interior also declined 23 percent since last year, and declined by 39 percent since the peak in 2011. 
  • Catch and release policies continue. In 2014, deportation processing was initiated for approximately 143,000 aliens out of the 585,000 aliens encountered by ICE agents. Tens of thousands of those let go had been labeled a criminal threat. 

New ICE metrics, implemented by the Obama Regime, have led to the decline in deportations, the study confirms. 

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

What a joke!

Hey illegal criminal.........you have to leave the USA.  If you don't........we'll ask you to leave again.

By the way.........go ahead and commit crimes while you're in the USA.   As long as you have family here......it's ok.

Feel free to mooch off us some more. 

Worried about going hungry?  Don't be....we'll give you food stamps.

Worried about not having healthcare?   Don't be.......we'll fix what ails you and charge the tax paying American public.

If you're sent to jail.......don't worry.  You'll have three hot meals a day and cable TV.    Put it on the tax payers tab.  You're covered!

Need a job?   No problem.  There are plenty of employers who will pay you cash under the table which is just as illegal as you being here.

Don't speak English?  No problem.  Send your kids to our public schools to learn our language.  We'll pay for it.  

Enjoy your stay in the USA because  "O" ur president doesn't have the brass to make you leave........and everyone one and every country knows it.

• Upvote 2

When the government sucks eggs and cannot even get immigration straightened out, what can we expect? there is a legal process for entering this country and when those that enter don't follow it and on top of it are likely greater at risk criminals than what we are producing here ourselves, nothing is going to happen. O is a p.

Hmmmm lets see 167,000

I have about twice that amount in .223

so thats hmmmm lets see     2 bullets for each.

ok im good 

Hmmmm lets see 167,000

I have about twice that amount in .223

so thats hmmmm lets see     2 bullets for each.

ok im good 

I give up dog53. No matter how grumpy I try and stay at you, well I keep having to agree with you. Heck, never thought I'd say it but your a pretty good shite.

pp