Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAY FOR AMERICA

Nadita

The last couple weeks, I have gotten the unction to pray for our leaders especially Pres. Obama.  We are in time, we should not slumber but have our ears and eyes open to what's going on around us and the world.  

This is not about what party you are in, who the president is, what he should and should not do.  It's about America and her leaders and her servicemen and women that really need our prayers and the allies too. it's about war between good and evil, dark and light. We are seeing with our eyes what the natural evil is doing but there is a dark force behind it. 

Whether you are a believer or non believer.. I say it's about time, we ban together and say a prayer for America.  We live in America and we have the duty to help her and lift her up in prayer.  If you are non believer and don't believe  in prayer, please bless America.  I believe our prayer or blessing upon America, will move God and we can move mountains together.

Put it this way, if the rising group can recruit anyone to join them, we for once, can set aside our differences in our belief and ban together to pray and bless.. because there is power in prayer.  

God, I pray that you will cover America and put America in the cup of your hands.  I pray you will protect our leaders and our servicemen and women and cover them with your precious blood,  We claim Psalm 91 over them.  We pray for our allies that you will also protect them.  I pray, Lord that you will send spirit of confusion in the enemy's camp that they do exactly the opposite of what has been ordered.  I pray you send your angels to go before and with our troops, you give them wisdom and revelation and you will guide their move.  I pray for the safety of our families and let it be that we are vigilant of what's going on and we will not slumber, in Jesus name, amen.

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 9

Amen Nadita. God can move mountains. Tears I shed when I think God sent his only son to die for the sins of man if they only ask him into their hearts. his mercies are unconditional through him and his love of grace. I pray everyday for our leaders, our president and especially our men and woman fighting for our freedoms. The power of prayer can move mountains and restore the hearts of many.

So I will be a Prayer warrior with you my friend.. :)

• Upvote 1

Amen Nadita. God can move mountains. Tears I shed when I think God sent his only son to die for the sins of man if they only ask him into their hearts. his mercies are unconditional through him and his love of grace. I pray everyday for our leaders, our president and especially our men and woman fighting for our freedoms. The power of prayer can move mountains and restore the hearts of many.

Sammy :)

I just love ya :)  you always can post a music for the thread.. and it fits :)  thank you dear friend :)

• Upvote 2

Sammy :)

I just love ya :)  you always can post a music for the thread.. and it fits :)  thank you dear friend :)

Not a problem. You just have that angelic ability to help me light the way. You are a dear and precious friend here on earth and to eternity.. :). Im blessed to have you as a friend.. :) Love ya back tenfold,,, :)

• Upvote 1

I am also in agreement with prayer for those in power - the ones who make life threatening & life changing decisions -  Bless those that choose to put their lives in harms way to protect others -  There are those who choose to be the warriors - I could not carry that responsibility well  - for I am sympathetic and more of a care giver /  comforter / healer -  Both have their place and importance  -- I CAN & WILL do my part

Thanks Nadita ---- and others who view this as important and are willing to give their sincere time & energy towards prayer  --  All choices & decisions carry results & consequences -- May divine guidance be sought for the  highest good of all !!  <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

I am also in agreement with prayer for those in power - the ones who make life threatening & life changing decisions -  Bless those that choose to put their lives in harms way to protect others -  There are those who choose to be the warriors - I could not carry that responsibility well  - for I am sympathetic and more of a care giver /  comforter / healer -  Both have their place and importance  -- I CAN & WILL do my part

Thanks Nadita ---- and others who view this as important and are willing to give their sincere time & energy towards prayer  --  All choices & decisions carry results & consequences -- May divine guidance be sought for the  highest good of all !!  <3 <3 <3

God hears every prayer that is prayed, so your prayers lifted are just as important as anyones. Im all of the above things you mentioned about yourself but Prayer is first in my life, throughout good and bad times inmy life, believe me he does hear and answers prayers, but only in his perfect timing. 

• Upvote 1

God hears every prayer that is prayed, so your prayers lifted are just as important as anyones. Im all of the above things you mentioned about yourself but Prayer is first in my life, throughout good and bad times inmy life, believe me he does hear and answers prayers, but only in his perfect ti

Edited by littlesam

Nadita, once again I am amazed by what you brought to this forum....as much as any of us may be upset by the current administration....the Word says PRAY for those in authority that we might have peaceable lives of righteousness....and I am mindful that the "king's heart is in the hand of the Lord and HE turns it where ever HE will.."

"FATHER I INDEED UNITE MY PRAYERS WITH THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING UP OUR LEADERS OUR MILITARY AND OUR NATION BEFORE YOUR THRONE. LORD MAY THIS NATION AS ONE BE GRANTED A DAMASCUS ROAD EXPERIENCE SO THAT LIKE THE APOSTLE PAUL WE MIGHT TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. SHOW US THE WAY TO NATIONAL REPENTANCE THAT THE SCRIPTURE MAY BE FULFILLED IF YOUR PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY YOUR NAME HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAY YOU WOULD HEAR FROM HEAVEN FORGIVE OUR SINS AND HEAL OUR LAND"

Thank you again Nadita...GOD Bless you... :praying:

• Upvote 2

Uneek :)

Good to see ya.. always love your deep thinking:)

Fascinating.

I began feeling a deep passion to pray for Obama and all our leaders a couple of

Months ago. I am beginning to notice the SPIRIT of God moving in his people to the

same end. I dearly hope God's mercy will be upon us.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

OH WELL, LOL

ETD

LGD :)

I believe God loves America and He is moving on His people to pray so His hands will be free to move :) 

Amen and absolutely Nadita, I sometimes forget that it is my responsibility to pray for my nation and my leaders.  I am quick to toss snarls and growls, but sadly slow to remember

that I need to pray for the nation. and again, Amen

Oops :)

Glad you are joining the prayer.. we are only human and we need lots and lots of reminder :)

Edited by Nadita

God, I pray that you will cover America and put America in the cup of your hands.  I pray you will protect our leaders and our servicemen and women and cover them with your precious blood,  We claim Psalm 91 over them.  We pray for our allies that you will also protect them.  I pray, Lord that you will send spirit of confusion in the enemy's camp that they do exactly the opposite of what has been ordered.  I pray you send your angels to go before and with our troops, you give them wisdom and revelation and you will guide their move.  I pray for the safety of our families and let it be that we are vigilant of what's going on and we will not slumber, in Jesus name, amen.

Nadita, once again I am amazed by what you brought to this forum....as much as any of us may be upset by the current administration....the Word says PRAY for those in authority that we might have peaceable lives of righteousness....and I am mindful that the "king's heart is in the hand of the Lord and HE turns it where ever HE will.."

"FATHER I INDEED UNITE MY PRAYERS WITH THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING UP OUR LEADERS OUR MILITARY AND OUR NATION BEFORE YOUR THRONE. LORD MAY THIS NATION AS ONE BE GRANTED A DAMASCUS ROAD EXPERIENCE SO THAT LIKE THE APOSTLE PAUL WE MIGHT TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. SHOW US THE WAY TO NATIONAL REPENTANCE THAT THE SCRIPTURE MAY BE FULFILLED IF YOUR PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY YOUR NAME HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAY YOU WOULD HEAR FROM HEAVEN FORGIVE OUR SINS AND HEAL OUR LAND"

Thank you again Nadita...GOD Bless you... :praying:

Thanks for starting things for us here at DV NADITA (+1), LittleSam (+1), and EagleEye (+1)  :twothumbs: 

There are several Intercessory Prayer Groups out there promoting daily prayer for our Nation and Leaders...one is Get America Praying (GAP). What they attempt is to get saints from every state to cover every day and time slot, so that there is prayer being lifted up 24/7.  

Lots more going on behind the scenes, because God is moving on hearts to seek Him on behalf of our Country, States and Cities. Even here in Las Vegas (New Name: Salvation City) we have over 90 Churches and pastors (Las Vegas Unity Prayer) who meet weekly to pray every Saturday morning (rotating at participating churches) for our Nation, City, neighborhoods, police, schools, judicial system and political leaders.  We are working with the Mayor and Police to cover troubled areas with prayer....it's amazing what God is doing here - and in other cities. We also have a newly formed LV City-Wide Intercessors working together to do Spiritual Warfare as the Lord leads. We meet a minimum of monthly, but communicate almost daily by mail & text. All this is in addition to the numerous prayer groups at various churches through out the city.

Blessings my Friends, and family in Christ .. RON  :tiphat: 

Five (5) Stars Nadita...!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2