Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meet Muslim singles ad

SherryB

One of the most prevalent words on this site is "date". When "google" spiders this site for keywords to select ads to run, the word "date" is one of the main words along with "dinar". The spider then runs through their list of advertisers to select ads from customers that match the keywords. All singles/dating websites would then qualify - when you add the word "muslim" which is currently in a number of topics on the site, you end up with ads for Muslim dating sites.

Hope this explains how these ads pop-up. BTW, once you become VIP, the ads are no longer shown at all. :)

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

One of the most prevalent words on this site is "date". When "google" spiders this site for keywords to select ads to run, the word "date" is one of the main words along with "dinar". The spider then runs through their list of advertisers to select ads from customers that match the keywords. All singles/dating websites would then qualify - when you add the word "muslim" which is currently in a number of topics on the site, you end up with ads for Muslim dating sites.

Hope this explains how these ads pop-up. BTW, once you become VIP, the ads are no longer shown at all. :)

:cowboy2:

Wow I'm VIP and still see it TG.

Thanks TG, that explains it.   I did have my user login and password stored, and was automatically logged in when I opened DV, but now I have to login most of the time, and that is when I started seeing the popups.  

Thug, I did not get the number, but it did cross my mind that perhaps I too, could have a contact! 

• Upvote 1

Under the circumstances of the present and future, Muslim ads should have more attention payed to them if they get on then knock them off. Look at how many innocent people have died at the hands of that name....sorry they did and they continue to not speak out or do whats needed to help stop it within their own religion........JMO

• Upvote 1

Under the circumstances of the present and future, Muslim ads should have more attention payed to them if they get on then knock them off. Look at how many innocent people have died at the hands of that name....sorry they did and they continue to not speak out or do whats needed to help stop it within their own religion........JMO

Ok...But...We don't want to make a contest about how many died because of a Religion......Historically.........Right?

• Upvote 1

Ok...But...We don't want to make a contest about how many died because of a Religion......Historically.........Right?

Here's a good read for you umbertino - after all, you do want to consider all sides of history - right!

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/onlinediscipleship/understandingislam/IslamHistory0212.aspx