Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obvious Vote Rigging In The Scottish Independence Vote

pluMmet

Produced that video in record time.    <_<   Youtube.....where truth reigns eternal.   :rolleyes:  

GO RV, and NO BV

I dont know how anyone could fake that video? It clearly shows the woman moving votes from one pile to another.

I dont know how anyone could fake that video? It clearly shows the woman moving votes from one pile to another.

But I can't see how those ballots are marked.  Humans make mistakes and should always check their work.  Is it also possible she was correcting herself?  As people, we used to give others the benefit of the doubt.....those days are clearly behind us and it's truly sad.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

But I can't see how those ballots are marked.  Humans make mistakes and should always check their work.  Is it also possible she was correcting herself?  As people, we used to give others the benefit of the doubt.....those days are clearly behind us and it's truly sad.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

People did/do that when they thought is/was effective and true.. people have changed their minds for a reason... Have faith that people are correct in changing their ways to match the reality.

I would suggest that your mind is as clear as mud and that is what it shows you...

To me this information while not 100% opens the door to paying attention to see if there is more examples of this.

If so then action would need to be taken to verify what happened with the vote.

To you not being 100% means giving up, never questioning, falling into what ever you are told by the person with the most influance. a.k.a. sheeple following who ever leads.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would suggest that your mind is as clear as mud and that is what it shows you...

To me this information while not 100% opens the door to paying attention to see if there is more examples of this.

To you not being 100% means giving up, never questioning, falling into what ever you are told by the person with the most influance. a.k.a. sheeple following who ever leads.

Ouch....I'm getting a strong sense that you are displeased with me.  As for the sheeple reference......I guess I can believe some random Scotsman's video to be exactly what he says it is.  Although, I would rather question it.....it's just my nature.  Must be all that mud in my mind.   :mellow: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 3

Questioning is by nature not a NO.... The word "sceptic" has been altered recently just like eveything else. It means not believing something either way but having an open mind.

Your NO's are always quick to show up. The I don't know's are very far from your thoughts and words.

Yes it is the Mud in your mind.

"Those who vote decide nothing.  Those who count the votes decide everything." ~Josef Stalin

I would not be surprised.  There is nothing more frustrating than the feeling of disenfranchisement... doing your civic duty and having it not count.  At least they have paper ballots so a recount is possible.  

Thanks pluMmet

• Upvote 5

Questioning is by nature not a NO.... The word "sceptic" has been altered recently just like eveything else. It means not believing something either way but having an open mind.

Your NO's are always quick to show up. The I don't know's are very far from your thoughts and words.

Yes it is the Mud in your mind.

Thanks for you support.   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Have to say this makes me wonder as well.......not the picture above......the results......

they lowered the voting age to 16......tell me the kids would vote for the old ways.......the North Sea oil fields would have all belonged to Scotland......(well 90% of them).....

the 10 point spread in the victory makes no sense......and BTW.....where are all of the "observers" to make sure the vote was clean.....where was Jimmy Carter when we needed him?

plummet......I agree with your skepticism.....and Shabs......looking forward to that BV with you sometime down the road.

PS....check out the Washington Post story on the election results........it states that the silent majority stepped forward to sway the election......really ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

plummet......I agree with your skepticism.....and Shabs......looking forward to that BV with you sometime down the road.

That is about all anyone can agree with me on as it sure is not my spelling lol

Skeptic... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBZi6HqDwcQ

Video of the still frame from first post with more yes votes on "no" table.. something I can't identify in the middle then either another woman doing the same shadey move or another angle of the same woman from first video?

A rigged vote was my first thought early this morning when I heard the bad news.

Disappointed, but in no way am I surprised. I'll still be drinking some mother's milk this evening.

Edit: I had hoped it would a celebratory drink.

Edited by flatdawg

So much for the DV rules. LOL

I suspect what Shabbs is saying is that years of watching Iraq has taught us some things.

Like believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

Or, as I prefer to express it,

Nothing here is exactly what it appears to be.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

LGD your EVANGELICAL TRUCK DRIVER

• Upvote 2

The people voted and the results were final.  Try again in 10 years.  Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.  Would this would have caused chaos in Europe sure it would but, as usual or some folks tend to stir the pot.  I am sure some states in the US will try this soon.  Example Texas.  I wonder how the new country of Texas would deal with the immigration problem.