Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from another site....Take it or leave it...

twestbrook

* Ghost Chat: 5/14/10

May 14, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

Food for thought: Please consider this rumor as with all info offered that does not have a media reference please: Just got off the with a friend in California, she has a family friend who is the Bank Manager of a BOA there in Cali. She occasionally asks if he has any info regarding the IQD, she said today he asked how much she had and told her that the first of the week it will be worth 3.09 per according to his info from Corporate. Bank rumors come and go but this lady is not one to lie to me, the bank mgr friend i cannot vouch for of course, take it as it is offered , a rumor she said he made reference to sunday or monday specifically. BOA Mgr said it may turn on Sunday or Monday but she (my friend) said he kept saying first of the week.”

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I hope it's true too, and thanks for posting!

However, as people have pointed out in the past, I don't think the banks will have any knowledge of this (especially a rate) more than 24 hours in advance.

I sure wish we could get some 1st tier rumors instead of 2nd and third tier... I.E. First tier - "I WENT TO THE BANK AND THEY TOLD ME..." as opposed to 'MY FRIEND HAS A FRIEND WHO'S BROTHER WENT TO THE BANK"....I lose faith in anything past first tier!!

• Upvote 1

Great another person saying talking about BOA when they don't deal with IQD at all. I'm sorry to tell you that I think you are wrong. I hope it does but I don't think so. Way to early for RV, but on the the hand I'll be prying you are right. This daddy needs a new life. Lol

If it happens ...I am going to buy a Harley like Bluto rides! That will make me..."The most interesting biker in the world!" In fact...I will be "The most interesting rich biker in the world!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

Food for thought: Please consider this rumor as with all info offered that does not have a media reference please: Just got off the with a friend in California, she has a family friend who is the Bank Manager of a BOA there in Cali. She occasionally asks if he has any info regarding the IQD, she said today he asked how much she had and told her that the first of the week it will be worth 3.09 per according to his info from Corporate. Bank rumors come and go but this lady is not one to lie to me, the bank mgr friend i cannot vouch for of course, take it as it is offered , a rumor she said he made reference to sunday or monday specifically. BOA Mgr said it may turn on Sunday or Monday but she (my friend) said he kept saying first of the week.”

Well ya just never know...miracles do happen....although this does look exactly like several other posts we have seen of late....hope they are right....would be wonderful for all of us as well as Iraq....God Bless and lets not count our chickens....

Notice my friends the word RUMOR was mention (3) three times in this post. One day though someone will guess the rumor right and maybe this is the one :lol:

***mrparrot gets out his trusty abacus and starts moving beads around***

1) Recount seems to be done, with an official announcement

scheduled for Monday. Add 1.

2) Talk of a European Bailout program.

The money has to come from somewhere,

including the option of printing it out of thin air. Add 1.

3) Possum is getting excited. Add 1.09.

1 + 1 + 1.09 = 3.09

Yep, this rumor could be the one that becomes factual.

***mrparrot puts away his trusty abacus and waits for

rotten tomato's to be thrown at him***

5712-Throwing-Tomatoes-At-A-Suit-Of-Armor-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

• Upvote 2

twestbrook, thanks for the post...and mrparrot...thats probably the funniest post i've seen on here.....good luck to us all

Of course we all would love your friend to be right! Thank you for the post.

Again, bank managers would know as much about this as a McDonalds manager. I assume go back to the "super secret boot on the ground contact." But hey, your right one of these days one of these is going to be timed right. :)

• Upvote 1

Again, bank managers would know as much about this as a McDonalds manager. I assume go back to the "super secret boot on the ground contact." But hey, your right one of these days one of these is going to be timed right. :)

I spent 30 years in banking. Your comment re McDonald's manager being as knowledgeable is right on. Local managers DO NOT know anything about foreign currency exchange so discount any "rumors" originating in a bank manager's office. It cannot be true.