Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidency of the parliament blocs and holding a meeting with the Minister of Finance on the adoption of the budget

yota691

10849.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

House of Representatives

Author: ah, ey Editor: br Reporter:

Number of readings: 53

06/09/2014 11:19

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: held the presidency of the Council of Representatives and the heads of political blocs, Saturday, meeting with the Finance Minister and the agency on the adoption of the budget.

The reporter said "tomorrow's Press," that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives held a meeting with the Committee of the displaced and another meeting with the Minister of Finance and purity of net debt agency to discuss the adoption of the budget.

He added that the Council's agenda includes a discussion of permanent committees of the Council.

It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year has not yet recognize that since the government sent in more than seven months to the former House of Representatives have not been included on the agenda, while the Presidency procrastinated in the past included due to lack of agreement of the political blocs on them.

.arjae Urgent parliamentary session for half an hour for meetings related to the budget.

Saturday, 06 September / September 2014 11:35

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to postpone the start of today's session for half an hour to hold private meetings relating to the law of the general budget in 2014.

He said early parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives postponed its session for half an hour for meetings related to the draft budget 2014. Ended 14

Deputy for the law: large format between Abadi al-Jubouri, and to pass the budget

Published on Saturday, 06 September / September 2014 13:31 Written by: Muhammad Saleem Hits: 27

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - (IMN)  MP for the coalition of state law Ali Fayad, that there is coordination between the prime minister-designate Haider Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, for the purpose of speeding up to pass the general budget   .

Said Fayad's (IMN)   , that "a special committee formed for the purpose of speeding up to pass the budget as soon as possible. pointing out that" there is considerable coordination between al-Abadi al-Jubouri, and to accelerate the adoption of the budget   .

He added that "on all political parties to speed up the adoption of the general budget for the purpose of implementation of economic projects, investment and service  .

The Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt, the earlier, the lack of a fiscal deficit in the budget of 2014, because the expenses were necessary to guide and this year .

•  

Wow, it's funny.  I have never put anything into the budget.  I didn't care if they passed a budget.  It makes them loose money but they also can pull out of it because they are a wealthy country.  I could care less about the budget in this endeavor.  The only interest in the budget is to allocate the funds to the citizens, but heck, that can't happen until the HCL is clarified.  So, maliki I think threw them a bone now.   The other thing on the budget is that maliki would get his dirty little hands on it, misappropriating funds as he has for 8 years.  So, it actually put maliki in a bind when the budget and infrastructure laws were not passed.   So, I kind of was happy about both.  Kind of sad, but that is when he really started getting desperate and his whole world was crashing in on him.  I think right now he has a false sense of peace and safety.  It's going to blow up on him, if it don't, then he will surely be Iraq's next dictator.  And the latter, I don't see that happening.  

On a more positive note, the budget not being passed could come in with all the others we have waited for, and that could trigger an increase in the dinar.  JMHO