Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CANCELLED FLIGHT (A MUST READ) VERY IMPORTANT

DD6 is just mad i took his pancakes

Naughty little Snow, don't you know syrup is bad for kittens? Now you get over here and eat the syrup free ones ............ yes I will put some goldfish crackers on there for ya!!  :D  :peace:

49403-cat-eating-pancakes-sJzN.jpeg

So if this was a true story you would just sit back and put your headphones on and relax?

No she would try and find a way to discredit it and write it off as BS!! That's the liberal way my friend, even when you are proven wrong, (which is pretty much always) you still won't admit it and usually scream racism, sexism, or some other liberal favorite to get out of coming up with a relevant response.

How about our southern border

Anyone hearing about increased chatter with only three days to 911 a anniversary

Doesn't surprise me a bit, especially since our borders are wide open!!  Sadly there are still way to many liberals in this country with their pants down sympathizing with the terrorists for us to do much more then be reactive to anything bad happening, with O at the helm we sure as hell aren't going to do anything proactive against his brethren! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Couple thousand years of being civilized can not change our tribe instincts. If people were not part of your tribe they were not to be trusted

Same goes with religion

A couple of thousand years can not rid us of our instincts

And every instinct shows this to be an implausible lie.

The guy WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FLIGHT IN QUESTION. Even if he HAD been, there is no way in hell that the passengers would be allowed back on the plane after refusing to cooperate with the airline personnel. Even Alec Baldwin was not allowed to reboard the plane and he was just playing Words with Friends.

Funny how you are saying that you cannot trust Muslims just because they are a different religion or tribe.....yet you come here hoping to make a boatload of money off of them.......

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3

And every instinct shows this to be an implausible lie.

The guy WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FLIGHT IN QUESTION. Even if he HAD been, there is no way in hell that the passengers would be allowed back on the plane after refusing to cooperate with the airline personnel. Even Alec Baldwin was not allowed to reboard the plane and he was just playing Words with Friends.

Funny how you are saying that you cannot trust Muslims just because they are a different religion or tribe.....yet you come here hoping to make a boatload of money off of them.......

I dont care if this is true or not. Why would I care. Does not effect me at all.   I also dont care what color someones skin is or their beliefs as long as they dont try to shove it down my throat.

When  did I ever say that i do not trust Muslims.  When??????????   Truth is I do not blindly give out trust to anyone. That would be suicidal dont you think?

You were the one profiling white males right?  I think you forgot Jeffrey Dahmer. I have no problem with anybody as long as they dont effect me or my family or others minding their own business. Ask yourself this though, would it be OK for the Klu Klux  KLAN to board a plane wearing their sheets? Your logic says it would be fine.

So dont get  all worked up over a silly post. No one really cares. Really. 

What I was saying though is that some  people put mankind on pedestals.  We are nothing but a part of nature and ANYTHING we do is 100 % natural.  Some may think we are divine thats their opinion and I respect that. I just feel that we  are not special and we will not be the dominate species here forever.

Mankind has been around for about 200,000 years and we all have instincts we can not control, whether we admit it or not. Some of these instincts helped us to survive. Not blindly trusting someone out of your group helped tribes to survive.  Call it racism or what ever you want to but its a survival instinct that will take  more than a couple of thousand years to change. It may never change.

probably won't.

Ok now tell me when i said I was here to make a boatload of money LOL.  I am hoping for 250% thats not a boatload by any means is it?.   Especially since I have such a small amount of dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont care if this is true or not. Why would I care. Does not effect me at all.   I also dont care what color someones skin is or their beliefs as long as they dont try to shove it down my throat.

When  did I ever say that i do not trust Muslims.  When??????????   Truth is I do not blindly give out trust to anyone. That would be suicidal dont you think?

You were the one profiling white males right?  I think you forgot Jeffrey Dahmer. I have no problem with anybody as long as they dont effect me or my family or others minding their own business. Ask yourself this though, would it be OK for the Klu Klux  KLAN to board a plane wearing their sheets? Your logic says it would be fine.

So dont get  all worked up over a silly post. No one really cares. Really. 

What I was saying though is that some  people put mankind on pedestals.  We are nothing but a part of nature and ANYTHING we do is 100 % natural.  Some may think we are divine thats their opinion and I respect that. I just feel that we  are not special and we will not be the dominate species here forever.

Mankind has been around for about 200,000 years and we all have instincts we can not control, whether we admit it or not. Some of these instincts helped us to survive. Not blindly trusting someone out of your group helped tribes to survive.  Call it racism or what ever you want to but its a survival instinct that will take  more than a couple of thousand years to change. It may never change.

probably won't.

Ok now tell me when i said I was here to make a boatload of money LOL.  I am hoping for 250% thats not a boatload by any means is it?.   Especially since I have such a small amount of dinar.

Wait, you can't say stuff like that, it makes way to much sense, you are going to make Ocdude/Tiff's poor head explode!!!  As far as making a boatload of money, that's why we are all here, right now I'm hoping we get the chance to have to worry about it!!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

. Ask yourself this though, would it be OK for the Klu Klux  KLAN to board a plane wearing their sheets? Your logic says it would be fine.

Apples and oranges. My logic says it would be fine for someone to board the plane wearing a cross around their neck, since both peaceful christians AND the KKK wear them. "Muslim garb", whatever that is, does not guarantee that the wearer is a terrorist.

I am not the one who is "all worked up".....the rest of us had already moved on from this. Did you know that Iraq has a new government??

Wait, you can't say stuff like that, it makes way to much sense, you are going to make Ocdude/Tiff's poor head explode!!!  As far as making a boatload of money, that's why we are all here, right now I'm hoping we get the chance to have to worry about it!!  :twothumbs: 

Just hush, DD6. Adults are talking now.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Apples and oranges. My logic says it would be fine for someone to board the plane wearing a cross around their neck, since both peaceful christians AND the KKK wear them. "Muslim garb", whatever that is, does not guarantee that the wearer is a terrorist.

Just hush, DD6. Adults are talking now.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

I am OC dude...not whoever Tiff is.

Adults call people by their correct names, not trying to pretend they are another person. You would know! How many personalities do you have?  All which have been kicked off of here I might add.

Now hush, dear, so the adults can talk.

Oh, Ok Tiff!!  <_<  :rolleyes:  Uh oh, ocDUDE aka Tiff just called me dear!!  :shrug: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

December 1942

All Japanese Americans living in America, raising their kids, going to school, running a business - have to go to prison. They will attack our country if they hear the call from the Emperor. 

So we put them all in camps, for years, including their children.

Some Muslims are fundamentalists.

Some Christians are fundamentalists.

What is the fundamentalist rallying cry?

All others are evil. Only our way is pure.

That seems radical to me.

Just sayin'

Couple thousand years of being civilized can not change our tribe instincts. If people were not part of your tribe they were not to be trusted

Same goes with religion

A couple of thousand years can not rid us of our instincts

That's the whole problem.

Religion.

Christian is not a religion.

Jesus destroyed the temple, and it was the religious leaders of His time that murdered Him.

Religion was created by men to control other men.

God does NOT live in a house on the corner and wait for You to visit Him once a week.

Attaching Christianity to religion is the same as saying everyone that drives is a drunk driver.

Nope, you gotta pour that poison crap down your throat and swallow it first.

Kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Just saying...

• Upvote 2