Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49

Sandy Hook Lead Investigator Dies Suddenly at Age 49

Major William Podgorski, one of the lead investigators of the events at Sandy Hook School in Connecticut, has died suddenly of undisclosed causes.

His obituary reads:

A state police major from Farmington died Monday at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a brief illness.

William Podgorski, 49, was commander of the state police western district, which includes the barracks in Canaan, Litchfield, Southbury and Bridgeport.

Trooper Kelly Grant said Podgorski underwent surgery on Friday, and then was transferred to Yale-New Haven, where he died. She said she did not know the cause of Podgorski’s death.

Podgorski was a 24-year veteran of the state police and served in a variety of assignments, including the traffic division, the forensic lab, the governor’s security detail and homeland security.

He is survived by his wife and three children, aged 11, 12 and 14.

Many people believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax geared towards scaring the public into giving up their guns.  Given the recent public outcry against the official narrative, those who are suspicious will likely have a lot of questions about the sudden illness and death of a 49 year old man who had the inside scoop.  The skeptics will be certainly be waiting with baited breath to hear about Podgorski’s cause of death. 

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2014/06/22/sandy-hook-lead-investigator-dies-suddenly-at-age-49/

podgorski.jpg

What happened there has affected a lot of people on a very deep level... many will die from broken hearts.

It can be considered as the ripple affect that comes from the tragedy of the deaths of so many innocent children.

Just as when there is a murder in the family... a lot of the community has been profoundly affected by this too.

Have some compassion for how this has affected so many people in Sandy Hook and their deep... overwelming grief.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure the body count of witnesses will continue to rise.

Heads Up Sport...

Promoting what happened in Sandy Hook as a "Hoax" is hurting the cause... far more than helping it.

It turns people off as they don't buy what these folks are saying... doesn't garner the support they are looking for.

A lot of people that are for pro-gun rights won't join in... folks against guns will use this as an example of the craziness.

I'd recommend using a different avenue in trying to maintain and gain even more support... this won't work. JMHO

• Downvote 1

Heads Up Sport...

Promoting what happened in Sandy Hook as a "Hoax" is hurting the cause... far more than helping it.

It turns people off as they don't buy what these folks are saying... doesn't garner the support they are looking for.

A lot of people that are for pro-gun rights won't join in... folks against guns will use this as an example of the craziness.

I'd recommend using a different avenue in trying to maintain and gain even more support... this won't work. JMHO

yeah, cognitive dissonance, it couldn't have possibly been an orchestrated event.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/obama-officials-confirm-sandy-hook-was-false-flag-and-no-children-died-2976710.html

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Heads Up Sport...

Hoax??? no, it was an orchestrated event. I watched it unfold live. You explain to me about the guy they caught running away from the school, that they let go and don't talk about? At one point he was claimed to be a police officer from a neighboring town that claimed his child went to that school. Now you don't hear anything. And if true, why would he be running away? There is more evidence that this was a drill that became promoted as a horrific slaying with an assault rifle that was never used??? Come on, give me a freaking break! You show me one piece of hard evidence that anyone was killed there. And why was the evidence destroyed??? the whole school was demolished.............................WAKE UP !!!!!!! I am only presenting facts, not "promoting a hoax" !!!! Actually until your comments, I only stated that the witness body count would rise. But now you can rest assured this whole thing was an intentional orchestrated event.....................you prove otherwise, I want hard evidence. And you damn well better give me security video of adam lanza performing this deed, and even if you could provide that it wouldn't mean he wasn't manipulated. We know he was a liberal, just like all the other shooters.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3

Sport... Believe it or not I have already been won over in regard of the importance of the 2nd ammendment.

I will not take part in anything that is so hurtful to those involved with what happened in Sandy Hook.

I already gave you folks who do choose to be a part of that my best advise... take it or leave it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heads Up Sport...

I understand what you are saying, but hiding the truth will not help anyone.

I highly recommend:

Sandy Hook: My pick of the “Top Ten” articles / videos / interviews

By Jim Fetzer

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/21/sandy-hook-my-pick-of-the-top-ten-articles-videos-interviews/

The truth shall set you free, or in present day America, cause you to die prematurely.

Edited by flatdawg

Sport... Believe it or not I have already been won over in regard of the importance of the 2nd ammendment.

I will not take part in anything that is so hurtful to those involved with what happened in Sandy Hook.

I already gave you folks who do choose to be a part of that my best advise... take it or leave it.

i will not take part in blatant lies to take away our arms.. ill leave it .

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Hoax??? no, it was an orchestrated event. I watched it unfold live. You explain to me about the guy they caught running away from the school, that they let go and don't talk about? At one point he was claimed to be a police officer from a neighboring town that claimed his child went to that school. Now you don't hear anything. And if true, why would he be running away? There is more evidence that this was a drill that became promoted as a horrific slaying with an assault rifle that was never used??? Come on, give me a freaking break! You show me one piece of hard evidence that anyone was killed there. And why was the evidence destroyed??? the whole school was demolished.............................WAKE UP !!!!!!! I am only presenting facts, not "promoting a hoax" !!!! Actually until your comments, I only stated that the witness body count would rise. But now you can rest assured this whole thing was an intentional orchestrated event.....................you prove otherwise, I want hard evidence. And you damn well better give me security video of adam lanza performing this deed, and even if you could provide that it wouldn't mean he wasn't manipulated. We know he was a liberal, just like all the other shooters.

Bump!  :bump:

• Upvote 1

Using documented "actors" for personal testimonies at various staged "tragedies" doesn't help me believe it "just happened"...just sayin'!!!

Rod... I Hear You... I saw THAT too!!!

I have serious doubts about the media reports in the aftermath of Sandy Hook... I'm just NOT willing to hurt more people.

Hey... I have been down the rabbit hole more than most... I am taking Flatdawg's info into serious consideration.

I'll let you know after I review it... as always... I respect Flatdawg's input very much... we are on the same side.

What I want to determine is whether it happened or whether it didn't... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

In The Meantime... I'm going to be mindfull of the victims that I believe were there. Pardon me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It must be an inside job

It must be

The people out there trying to up actually expose the truth as lies are let alone

But the one investigating the facts and supporting what actually did happen dies so they must of murdered him

People do die

And sometimes it's suddenly

It's amazing that the conspiracy theorists are not dying suddenly

Just amazing how the ones with all the power to just kill anyone have just left those who are conspiring to make up baseless story's about our govt and police forces are not killed

Just the ones on the govt and police force side

One happened to die suddenly

Here comes the conspiracy nut cases "again"

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

It must be an inside job

It must be

The people out there trying to up actually expose the truth as lies are let alone

But the one investigating the facts and supporting what actually did happen dies so they must of murdered him

People do die

And sometimes it's suddenly

It's amazing that the conspiracy theorists are not dying suddenly

Just amazing how the ones with all the power to just kill anyone have just left those who are conspiring to make up baseless story's about our govt and police forces are not killed

Just the ones on the govt and police force side

One happened to die suddenly

Here comes the conspiracy nut cases "again"

You lost me at your first "Suddenly" ...:D

Hey Rod... I value your input very much... that gives even more weight to what Flatdawg is saying.

There were victims.. RIGHT?

I don't to get too carried away by the "conspiracy" info Maggie...these few facts I do know however...

1) Early in the reporting there was at least one adult male fleeing the scene, he was apprehended and "nothing more was heard about that"! That's more than suspicious IMO.

2) There were no semi-auto weapons found inside the school...the reported shooter had only pistols and a shotgun in his trunk...yet the media keeps spinning it as though the only way to prevent future tragedies like this is to ban the only weapon that could stand a chance at fending off an out of control guberment. Again...I gotta ask...Why???

3) The same fake testimony actors giving their account at Sandy Hook, the Colorado theater shooting, and God knows how many other scenarios...leads me to conclude there is way more than meets the eye going on here.

Did kids actually die in Sandy Hook? I can't imagine them pulling off a stunt like this w/o there being some victims...maybe not as many as reported, but defiantly some. Is it tragic...absolutely!!! The question is...who really is responsible???.....let's dig up the truth and aim our anger in that direction shall we. And for sure I know this...getting guns out of the hands of good citizens will only put more people at risk. Nut jobs can do an wakeful lot of damage with a knife, a baseball bat, or a vehicle for that matter...targeting guns makes no sense if you examine the real statistics...guns make people safer. Think I'm crazy? What three cities have the worst gun violence in this country? New York, Chicago, and D.C....all cities with bans on guns. News flash people..."Criminals don't obey the law"!!! That's my 2 cents worth.

• Upvote 4

I don't to get too carried away by the "conspiracy" info Maggie...these few facts I do know however...

OK Rod...  as I said... I am NOT willing to be on the wrong side of this

Too Much At Stake.... If You Give A Crap About Our 2nd Amendment...

You Would Be Looking More At The Truth... JMHO

• Downvote 5