Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Dontlop: Iraq is importing helicopters, aircraft, Material to grow oil exports. Those must be paid for in dollars, that is where your surplus is being spent. I don't believe there ever has been much of a surplus. Parlament would find some way to use it.

They put the surplus into the local economy thru auctions

The dollars are sold and are used by the citizens of Iraq

They also use dinar

I believe there's a huge pile of dollars that are in the Iraqis pockets

They hoard as many as they can

The business owners hoard them they save them they deposit them in the banks the state banks and private banks use them as reserves to be compliant

While they hold dollars the govt collects the dinars and uses them for contractors and govt employees pay

The banks also use these to sell for a profit to venders who buy products abroad

But they never use all of them

That quote that you don't think there there is bogus thoughts

The trade surplus shows they are there

The current account continues to grow the GDP continues to grow

The earnings by Iraqis continue to grow

They don't have the same amount of money in Iraq as they did in 2003

The Kurds love the dollars

They are everywhere in Iraq

Why else would the cbi buy dinars they are already paid for with the reserves

What does the cbi buy

A trillion dinar a week ?

50 trillion a year ?

Or is it more like 40 trillion a year

About the same as the trade surplus

All they need is to set up de dollarization policy thru legal tender laws in Iraq to gather up those dollars and place them in the reserves where they can buy gold or sdr from the IMF to back its currency if it becomes necessary to make payments abroad for external debt

So far they haven't had to touch their reserves

They continue to grow

The trade surplus is why they don't have continuing external debt

My they have surpluses

Every year Iraqs wealth grows by billions

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

The lobsters haven't gone anywhere, we just got tired of listening to all the blather from you two.  Marshall Plan, GDP, the next thing will be when the Marsians invade iraq will RV its currency.  Let me make this simple.  Iraq has an M2 of 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  Each is worth 1166 to 1.  Each of them.  All over the world.  In every mattress.  83 TRILLION.  Until they RD and drop those pesky zeros, there isn't gonna be any significant Revalue.  The CBI has too much liability out there.  They KNOW you boys are coming for the big cash-in all at once.  Chaos!  They're too smart for that.  They'll string you boys out alittle more, take somore of Dontlop's money, and then they'll do a three zero lop in-country.  Bye Bye speculators.  And they'll do it with a great big smile on their face.  Paddle, paddle boys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The lobsters haven't gone anywhere, we just got tired of listening to all the blather from you two.  Marshall Plan, GDP, the next thing will be when the Marsians invade iraq will RV its currency.  Let me make this simple.  Iraq has an M2 of 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  Each is worth 1166 to 1.  Each of them.  All over the world.  In every mattress.  83 TRILLION.  Until they RD and drop those pesky zeros, there isn't gonna be any significant Revalue.  The CBI has too much liability out there.  They KNOW you boys are coming for the big cash-in all at once.  Chaos!  They're too smart for that.  They'll string you boys out alittle more, take somore of Dontlop's money, and then they'll do a three zero lop in-country.  Bye Bye speculators.  And they'll do it with a great big smile on their face.  Paddle, paddle boys.

Not on your life LOPster..

• Upvote 1

I respect your tenacity, but another definition of tenacity is "stubborness".  And history is full of train wrecks that were caused by people being "too" stubborn to a cause to see clearly.  That's what we lobsters do.  We try to make you dinarians see beyond the "riches" .  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The US made billions off Germany,We came out of Great Depression and vastly

improved our infrastructure.

Oh really? Please do share that information. Would love to see how the US made billions. Do explain....

How is it gonna make you rich though? How is a change in currency gonna make you any money?

• Downvote 1

I respect your tenacity, but another definition of tenacity is "stubborness".  And history is full of train wrecks that were caused by people being "too" stubborn to a cause to see clearly.  That's what we lobsters do.  We try to make you dinarians see beyond the "riches" .

It's fun to banter with you LOPsterz..We shall soon see who is right..
  • Upvote 1

I just bought more dinar

Thanks lopsters your still batting zero

Oh that's right you don't even have a bat to swing

Ah ha ha ha ha

They pretend they don't have any dinar to makeus try to show them how this rv could take place

They should just say thank you

But instead they always disagree so you will look up more information to feed them

They are just lazy investors

They got multi millions of dinar

I think ewigm is tony TNT

And keepm is okie

I just bought more dinar

Thanks lopsters your still batting zero

Oh that's right you don't even have a bat to swing

Ah ha ha ha ha They pretend they don't have any dinar to makeus try to show them how this rv could take place

They should just say thank you

But instead they always disagree so you will look up more information to feed them

They are just lazy investors

They got multi millions of dinarI think ewigm is tony TNT And keepm is okie

Wouldn't doubt that dontlop
  • Upvote 1

You just made my point again, Dontlop.  Stubborness has been the downfall of many a person, when they just couldn't admit they were wrong.  You're hanging on to this "dinar" thing too tight.  You can't see the big RD coming.  And every new dinar you buy is one more you will have to exchange, for a price that is.  Paddle, Dontlop, paddle.  But you're going the wrong way!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just made my point again, Dontlop.  Stubborness has been the downfall of many a person, when they just couldn't admit they were wrong.  You're hanging on to this "dinar" thing too tight.  You can't see the big RD coming.  And every new dinar you buy is one more you will have to exchange, for a price that is.  Paddle, Dontlop, paddle.  But you're going the wrong way!

WRONG

• Upvote 1

While dontlop has been preaching this trade surplus stuff for some time, he doesn't understand that a trade surplus is NOT a good thing for Iraq. It is one of the primary reasons they are running budget deficits each year, as Iraqi economists have been pointing out for some time.

Oh you don't know what I'm talking about screen name RVPleaseToday

You quit reading my posts

Like the budgets have anything to do with the trade surplus numbers

The govts budget is dinars

Your talking apples and dog diapers two different things

This is exciting

Ah ha ya!!!!

Even people with no money to invest are hanging around wondering what will happen

Were all just a bunch of rich savy investment strategists hanging around a web site cause were excited about the huge rv were gonna cash in on

I'm excited like crazy

Are you lopsters excited too!

This thing is going to bust wide open

Of course your excited why else would you be here every day

Duuuuaaahhh !!!!

I'm currently living in a old cardboard box under a bridge along the Mississippi

I found this phone I'm using

It works pretty good

My new invention will be out "soon "

I invented a stink bomb

The smell sticks to ya for a month

I'm looking for investors

I can meet up with potential investors aNy where

No need to describe myself I'll be the only one there everyone else runs away from the smell

I can't get it off

This new batch may be permanent

I haul it around in wheel barrows full of dinar and the stink stuff

Has anyone ever got a picture of Iraqis carrying around dinar in a wheel barrow ?

I google it all the time and can't find one picture

I'm trying to make my own popcorn money and insulation for my attic in my box

I used to pop popcorn and shoot it up into the attic till its full

Then when summer gets here I'd let it soak up all the humidity

And when it starts to weigh down and is plyable I go jump around in it and pack it down

Then I gather up old plastic bags and make layers of plastic and popcorn

See I have my future very well planned out and after the rv

I'm gonna by me a junk yard and raise hippos

Reminds me of some sort of varmint

Like a mud rat or something

Busy busy busy in a rat nest that will soon be washed away by the next flood

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

While dontlop has been preaching this trade surplus stuff for some time, he doesn't understand that a trade surplus is NOT a good thing for Iraq. It is one of the primary reasons they are running budget deficits each year, as Iraqi economists have been pointing out for some time.

Yep there's a reason why I don't understand that

Because its rediculous

Trade deficits are bad and trade surpluses are good < that's what I understand

Now you on the other hand think trade surplus cause budget deficit

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Please show me one article that says trade surplus is bad for iraq

And not an article by you claiming your an Iraqi economist

No one with any intelligence has ever said anything like that

Ever any where in any country

Every one in every country wishes they had a trade surplus every year for eternity

This is why the US dollar is so weak

Look at the deficits of trade every year the USA has

Its discusting

United States Balance of Trade

The United States recorded a trade deficit of 40378 USD Million in March of 2014. Balance of Trade in the United States averaged -12417.72 USD Million from 1950 until 2014, reaching an all time high of 1946 USD Million in June of 1975 and a record low of -67235 USD Million in August of 2006. Balance of Trade in the United States is reported by the U.S. Census Bureau

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade

Iraq is doing way better than the usa

Way

Way

Better

This should bring you up to speed

Definition of 'Trade Surplus'

An economic measure of a positive balance of trade, where a country's exports exceeds its imports. A trade surplus represents a net inflow of domestic currency from foreign markets, and is the opposite of a trade deficit, which would represent a net outflow.

Investopedia explains 'Trade Surplus'

When a nation has a trade surplus, it has control over the majority of its own currency. This causes a reduction of risk for another nation selling this currency, which causes a drop in its value. When the currency loses value, it makes it more expensive to purchase imports, causing an even a greater imbalance.

Because a trade surplus usually creates a situation where the surplus only grows (due to the rise in the value of the nations currency making imports cheaper), there are many arguments against Milton Friedman's belief that trade imbalances will correct themselves naturally.

Please do post your

Trade surpluses cause budget deficits

Bs

I'd like to see that

Mr don't lop doesn't understand trade surpluses

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 3

According to investipedia

When a nation has a trade surplus, it has control over the majority of its own currency. This causes a reduction of risk for another nation selling this currency, which causes a drop in its value

So if there is a rv

And Iraq is experiencing trade surpluses

There is no risk for the dinar to lose value

So country's won't sell it

They will stick it in their reserves as an asset to prop up its own currency value

So no need to worry about every one running to Iraq to cash out

There will be no run on the bank

Iraq is a trade surplus machine

• Upvote 3

Ummm .. I know this is too complex for an itty bitty mind .. But just in case you grew some new brain cells that are actually connecting to the neurons and synapses of an actual working brain ... YOU are beyond stubborn! I am Missouri mule stubborn but you might have me beat (an impossible feat according to family). Go away! We don't want your form of koolaide.

• Upvote 3

I'm not stubborn, DragonC, I'm just right!  Some people count sheep to sleep, I count dinars.  All 83 Trillion of them.  Puts me rignt to sleep.  My neurons and synapses just slide into slumber when dinars start dancing in my head.  83 TRILLION.  Just say that acouple times, and its snoozeville for me.  But then I don't have to worry about the three zero lop coming like you boys do.

Here's a question for you true believers out there.  When iraq RD's and lops your zeros, and you have to pay another comission to get you new dinars, how long will you stay with the investment once your millionaire making scam is history?  Or will you stay at all?  After the LOP, it will be just little RV's  over five to ten years.  No big money dreams anymore, cuz your zeros are all gone.  Poof!    Will you still be a "true believer"?

• Upvote 1

Okay ... One more time for the challenged among us. We ... Don't .... Want ... Your ... Koolaide. .. You .. Have ... A .. Tiny ... Mind ... And ... It ... Only .... Functions ... On ... One ... Worn ... Out ... Track.

As for what I will do when this mythic ally delusion of yours comes to pass, I will go hang out with the sugarplum fairy, Santa Claus, and the rest of the crew who have suddenly descended upon us mere mortals with the tearing of reality that must have happened. Come to think of it, I always wanted to Pippi Longstocking and Harry Potter. They will probably be walking in flesh and blood too. Yay!!!! I changed my mind ... Come on LOP!

Edited by DragonChylde
  • Upvote 1

Okay ... One more time for the challenged among us. We ... Don't .... Want ... Your ... Koolaide. .. You .. Have ... A .. Tiny ... Mind ... And ... It ... Only .... Functions ... On ... One ... Worn ... Out ... Track.

Dragon I like most of your post... you seem like a smart fellow.

I'm just curious why you don't show as much distain for the "any day now" "the next few days will tell" posters?

Talk about "one worn out track".

Those are the ones that get on my last nerve... but as Rayzur would say I use my "inside voice" when I see them. :D

Hey honestly this is the "lopster tank" and nobody is forced to come here... they can't post in the main forum so what's the big deal?

I for one have learned a lot from these guys, I like to get as many perspectives as I can and decide for myself.

No harm... No foul.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Downvote 2

DragonC,  Lobsters don't drink koolaide.  We don't own dinars!  We know its a scam!  Koolaide only applies to those people who bought into this ridiculous thing, and then hang on every word from the "gurus" who are really just very clever con men preying on.........you.

Maggie123,  Hang in the "pit" with us awhile, and we'll make a lobster out of you yet!  Thanks for the kind words.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dragon I like most of your post... you seem like a smart fellow.

I'm just curious why you don't show as much distain for the "any day now" "the next few days will tell" posters?

Talk about "one worn out track".

Those are the ones that get on my last nerve... but as Rayzur would say I use my "inside voice" when I see them. :D

Hey honestly this is the "lopster tank" and nobody is forced to come here... they can't post in the main forum so what's the big deal?

I for one have learned a lot from these guys, I like to get as many perspectives as I can and decide for myself.

No harm... No foul.

Maggie,

I only come in here occasionally. I generally don't respond. I have a policy about not feeding trolls but since these trolls are confined here and deliberately poke and prod, I get some amusement from them. I am a bit vitriolic with ewing particularly because his convoluted attempts at logic and reasoning are worse than the gurus. I attempted to engage him in a reasoned debate and he catagorically ignores anything that doesn't fit his vision of what will happen or his perception of reality. He decided I was buying into a scheme with no evidence thereto. When presented with evidence to the contrary, he took off on a rambling rant (as he often does). Between his and keeps holy than thou attitudes about "saving us from our folly" and the lack of sound logic and reasoning, I allow myself some fun and a way to loose some of the vinegar on someone that truly doesn't matter. That is why I generally don't try to apply logic. It doesn't matter. The paradigm they live in doesn't allow them to see me as anything but a deluded sheeple. I am more than willing to give it up as they don't matter to me. I will leave the trolls to the tank.

I don't do it with the any day now people because their perspective is an invested one and they are part of the overall community. They get on my nerves more than the lopsters do truthfully. I think we are probably on the brink of something big but prefer quiet optimism and careful analytical research to cockeyed optimism. Since, the optimists do bring something of value to the community, I leave them alone other than to point out things from time to time.

I value opposing viewpoints as well. That is how I wandered in initially and why I come back. I just want those views to have logic and reasoning applied. These guys appear to either be incapable of it or abandoned it when receiving the lopster tag. Sometimes, as today's posts, I was actually attempting to jolt some sense out of Ewing (vain attempt I know). I notice these guys seem to pull out their best arguments when they have intelligence and sanity attacked. They also need to get what they dish out. If they are going to question sanity and intelligence of others, they need to be ready to get it.

DragonC,  Lobsters don't drink koolaide.  We don't own dinars!  We know its a scam!  Koolaide only applies to those people who bought into this ridiculous thing, and then hang on every word from the "gurus" who are really just very clever con men preying on.........you.

Maggie123,  Hang in the "pit" with us awhile, and we'll make a lobster out of you yet!  Thanks for the kind words.

As there appears to be a request for me to tone it down with you, I will attempt (once again) to employ meaningful debate.

You are making assumptions that are not only erroneous but fantastical and refusing to budge from those assumptions. You know NOTHING of me, my investment into dinar, approach to the entire speculation, hopes, or expectations. I venture to say you know little of these facts about any of the people on this site. I agree there are people who have unreal expectations. Those are not typically on this site. Your "services" are not needed here.

Lopsters do drink koolaide. And it is of the worst kind imaginable. It is the koolaide of arrogance and delusions of grandeur. You say this is at best a no return scenario but believe it will be a catastrophic loss. You make assumptions based on that belief and will not entertain anything that differs in the slightest. You shout down anyone who doesn't agree. Where do we see that behavior? Oh yeah, the gurus you say you despise. In your vehemence against the dinar, you have become what you profess to hate.

• Upvote 3

Bring it on DragonC.  We want your "A"  game in the pit.  If you start using phrases like" we're right on the brink", you're gonna get hammered.  Dinarians have been pumping each other up with those slogans for so long you've become immune to how foolish they now sound.You say you don't pick on the guru spew because they're part of the "community".  That's the problem.  You all need to break away from the crowd, and look at the real picture.  And the real picture is going to be a three zero lop.  You may not like it, or agree with it, but its coming.  How else can you reduce 83 TRILLION dinar? And here's the kicker.......they're printing and selling MORE! 

• Upvote 1