Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dangers of Evolution

sportfisher

Currently incarcertated for tax evasion and other federal crimes.  Another conspiracy Theroist.  Yes sport we surely need to watch this.

sprayduster....

keepin' it real....

the content is what you deny, it is Christ Jesus  and the Bible that is what you deny, it is Creation that is what you deny. If you had spoken the truth so boldly as he, exposing the ways of the devil and the new world order, they would have you sitting in jail too...........for something.

a conspiray theorist..........that is lame, you are blind, and don't know what is real.

they had Paul in jail too.

what a great opportunity for him to speak the truth to the prison guards and other prisoners. 

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The video above is excellent.  Make sure you watch it.

Evolution is a "blind faith" with nothing to prove their theory.  Evolution "in kind" is certainly provable and visible, but not evolution from one kind to another.  There is no evidence of "mega evolution."  It is a myth of science that is the foundation of multiple myths of so called science.  

• Upvote 3

the content is what you deny, it is Christ Jesus  and the Bible that is what you deny, it is Creation that is what you deny. If you had spoken the truth so boldly as he, exposing the ways of the devil and the new world order, they would have you sitting in jail too...........for something.

a conspiray theorist..........that is lame, you are blind, and don't know what is real.

they had Paul in jail too

what a great opportunity for him to speak the truth to the prison guards and other prisoners. 

So i guess being jailed for tax evasion is false?   Not denying anything sport, he was jailed for tax evasion and he is a conspiracy theorist.  You might want to research these people first before posting you need to see this.  Stop making excuses for him Sport.

Edited by TPSprayduster

So i guess being jailed for tax evasion is false?   Not denying anything sport, he was jailed for tax evasion and he is a conspiracy theorist.  You might want to research these people first before posting you need to see this.  Stop making excuses for him Sport.

I never argued about any tax evasion  :cowboy1:  Kent even talks about how income tax is not lawful in one of his seminars. Again you miss the whole point and continue with these distractions because it is the content that you deny.  :cowboy1:  BTW, not a conspiracy theorist, the information he gives is factual and true, you should really watch all 7 seminars, it will do you some good  :)

• Upvote 1

In my travels throughout this amazing planet - 4 continents and 37 countries - I have met many different kinds of people. Of those, I have met some that have reaffirmed my belief; DARWIN WAS RIGHT

there is no evidence, and no science, so your evolution then would be your religion...............good luck with that  :rodeo:

• Upvote 1

In my travels throughout this amazing planet - 4 continents and 37 countries - I have met many different kinds of people. Of those, I have met some that have reaffirmed my belief; DARWIN WAS RIGHT

Darwin was right about what?  Not evolution from one kind to another.  Observation is the first part of investigation, but conclusions from what one sees may not be the correct conclusion.  

Example:  You observe a kid alone side the road who throws a dirt cloud at a passing car.  The cloud hits the driver.  The drive stops the car and runs after the kid.  What is your conclusion?