Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 03/17/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita file where the spin starts here J

Breaking News :  SgtFuryUSCZ ducked under the table when a strong quake hit Los Angeles this morning near Sepulveda pass at 9:25 EST, measuring at 4.7.  Beverly Hills, Westwood and Santa Monica are the cities close to epicenter.  No report of injuries, water damage or power outages.  Train and subway lines halted as tracks checked and re-opened later.  LAX operations unaffected by the quake.

Developing Story :  Zuluman shook his head as 25 countries, 43 ships and 58 aircrafts scouted the water and uninhabited islands, still can’t find the missing Malaysian airlines.  Search expands to Australia and Pakistan.   Investigation is turned to the flight crew especially the pilot and co pilot who have the ability to maneuver the airplane.  Malaysian PM said the plane is deliberately diverted.  There are more questions than answers about this missing plane.  USS Kidd is scaling back its effort in search.

Ukraine Crisis : Umbertino reported live from Ukraine, Crimea voted to join Russia.  Rodandstaff heard little obe targets 21 Russians and Ukrainians with sanctions.  Saint thought Russian broadcaster was a bit much when he reported that Russia is able to turn the USA into radioactive ashes while showing the picture of mushroom cloud to show the world that Russia is strong.  Pouting Putin signed the order of Crimea to join Russia. 

Dow rallied after Crimea news, gaining 181 points today.  Argus downgrades facebook from buy to hold. Neopolitan accompanied twitter CEO to visit China for the first time since China bans twitter in 2009.  Is twitter in trouble or it’s a good buying stock? Twitter pullback is a good entry point.  Yahoo shares higher on Alibaba IPO.  Yota691 has watched yahoo gained 77% so far and he wondered who owns Alibaba..? Chess did the research and reported Yahoo – 24%,Softbanks – 37% and Founder – 39% but Alibaba is planning to buy back 10% of Yahoo holding.  Alibaba has chosen NYSE for IPO.  This is going to be the 2nd biggest IPO besides Facebook.  It is estimated to bring in $15B dollars. What is Yahoo worth out of Alibaba..?

Boosterbglee said GM is taking $300 million charge for recall repairs as a new round of GM recalls begin.  1.6  million vehicles waiting for recalls.  GM has set up a recall war room at global headquarters.  They urged owner of recalled vehicles to get repairs done quickly.  Calkid11 thinks there is a lot of froth in the market as it is  nervous about situation in Ukraine and China.

Easyrider said it has been a rough three months for Russian stock market.  Russian ETFs DA and NYET down 20% in the last three months.  Will Russian sanction make quick money?  Rayzur cheered as US Navy seal seized a North Korean Flag oil tanker today from Lybian rebels which loaded the tank with oil estimated at $20 million.  Dinarbeleiver can’t believe that $201 million insurance policy is sold to well known Silicon Valley billionaire.  The premium is $2 million per year.  The Policy is split between 19 insurance companies.. a lot of negotiations there.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 has his hand full this week with some alien’s flares but sandfly did a wonderful job  with his black helicopters destroying  some alien compounds.  Stealthwarrior was given high five as he intercepted alien’s weapon supplies.  RVwithme reported Iraqi banks are partnering with foreign banks in the US and Europe to bring in investments to diversify dependency on petro dollar.  From housing to development, that’s what lawrenceofdinaria does as he hosted a delegation of Italian companies who visiting Iraq to study some investment opportunities in energy, construction and agriculture.  Thriver reported  Iraq is moving to become an exporter of agricultural products within the next two years. Genxme reported Maliki said that dependency on petro dollar will only hurt Iraq in its 5 year plan.  He added that Iraq has not tapped into its potential in industrial and agricultural sector that would supply the local demand and exporting the goods in a few years.  After the anti terrorism conference,  Japanese government said it will stand with Iraq in fighting terrorism.  Wiljor read in WSJ that Iraq oil export hits a 30 year high excedding 3.6 million barrels per day.  CBI is under pressure again by dontlop and some parliament officials to start the process of revaluation of dinar.  They said they will push the project until it’s implemented.

From rumor land :  Red Lily said it’s good news that tariff law is passed along side the investment laws which will put Iraq on track with the big boys.. international community and part of compliance.  Frank26  just wanted to remind that June is only 10 weeks away and he doesn’t think GOI/CBI can survive financially that long.  BGG agreed that dinar is not as much as projected in the US.  Tim724 heard  demand of reading of budget to be done on Tuesday.  MarkZ said GCR is upon us and very close. 

Pattyangel can’t believe schools are closed in DC and Federal offices as well as the snow showers the state.   Philadelphia has a record of 67.4 inches so far.  Midwest will be showered with white powder 2 – 5 inches on Tuesday night through Wednesday. Is this going to be the last visit from global arctic?

The spin stops here, send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone J

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 8

***///

SGTFURYUSCZ would NEVER be anywhere near Kalifornia !

With the exception of a few places up north there,   He hated it.

'OlSarge'sGals steer as clear as we can of that place with it's earthquakes, Fukushima backwash,

liberal trash, Hollyweird filth, tolerance of illegals, nasty traffic, toxic air, over-crowded beaches,

massive wildfires, magnetism for dangerous criminal minds, landslides, ridiculous taxes - just to name a few reasons.

If a big earthquake doesn't drag the whole place into the toxic ocean,

we wouldn't care one bit if hobummer gave it back to the Mexicans.

• Upvote 2

A little late maybe Nadita... but "Top of The Mornin' To Ya!!!"... great job as always dear!!!  ;) 

This missing airliner makes me wonder if it didn't jump oceans and got lost in the Bermuda Triangle :shrug: 

... just sayin'!!!  :unsure: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Nadita,

Thank you for the great spin!! 

Always entertaining and educational, I love it  :)

I guess all my hard work learning the art of the Italian language paid off, you just start with this and let it roll  :)

funny-pictures-auto-gesture-italian-4704

All that puts me right in the mood for spaghetti, what do you say?

love.gif

Hey, hey... have you had all your shots?  :lol:

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 3

A little late maybe Nadita... but "Top of The Mornin' To Ya!!!"... great job as always dear!!!  ;) 

This missing airliner makes me wonder if it didn't jump oceans and got lost in the Bermuda Triangle :shrug: 

... just sayin'!!!  :unsure: 

Rod,

That missing airliner can be somewhere in timbuktu for all we know :)  and if they fly over Bermuda Triangle.. the fish enjoys good dinner lol

GM..General Motors…you silly goose!   :D

Boost,

Ahhh.. I see I have to tell you I like Germans lol

ttwitter-ceo-dick-costolo.jpg  Tweet Tweet  :partyhat:

Thanks for the tweet ;)  so, just wondering :)  is that you in the pic..?  

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Rod,

That missing airliner can be somewhere in timbuktu for all we know :)  and if they fly over Bermuda Triangle.. the fish enjoys good dinner lol

Boost,

Ahhh.. I see I have to tell you I like Germans lol

Thanks for the tweet ;)  so, just wondering :)  is that you in the pic..?  

No......that's Richard Costolo, CEO of Twitter.  I'm much uglier than that, especially after the farm accident.

Edited by Neapolitan
  • Upvote 3

No......that's Richard Costolo, CEO of Twitter.  I'm much uglier than that, especially after the farm accident.

Neo..

You mean like beauty and the beast with a good heart :)  I would like to see Neo in real time as I don't think anyone is ugly.. everyone is beautifully and wonderfully made and everyone is unique ;)  so come on ..come on ;) ;)

***///

SGTFURYUSCZ would NEVER be anywhere near Kalifornia !

With the exception of a few places up north there,   He hated it.

'OlSarge'sGals steer as clear as we can of that place with it's earthquakes, Fukushima backwash,

liberal trash, Hollyweird filth, tolerance of illegals, nasty traffic, toxic air, over-crowded beaches,

massive wildfires, magnetism for dangerous criminal minds, landslides, ridiculous taxes - just to name a few reasons.

If a big earthquake doesn't drag the whole place into the toxic ocean,

we wouldn't care one bit if hobummer gave it back to the Mexicans.

Gals,

In fact, it's predicted that Kalifornia will be gone because of earthquake.. and I don't want to be there when it happens :)

• Upvote 1

Neo..

You mean like beauty and the beast with a good heart :)  I would like to see Neo in real time as I don't think anyone is ugly.. everyone is beautifully and wonderfully made and everyone is unique ;)  so come on ..come on ;) ;)

Sorry, but I'm in the witness protection program.   :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1