Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 02/14/2014

Happy Valentine’s Day and hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones.  The spin starts here J

It has been a winning week for Dow adding another 126 points to their book.  The bull slowly climbing the slippery slope.  Goldman Sachs downgraded GNC to neutral. The economics are taking the weather seriously as global arctic has been showing more and more economic impact. Is diamond a great investment? and the answer is yes, according to golden girl whose collectible and big diamonds have increase their value over time and appreciated 20% per year.  BJMontreal said diamonds are to be enjoyed and not for reselling, but gold will be as it went up again and closing at 1318.

According to moneysoon, marijuana is a big business since it’s legalized in Colorado and Washington, not all banks will want to do business with marijuana dealers due to licensing and business conduct.  It will be more work for bankers to determine where the cash comes from. Genx4me is stocking up on chocolate as cocoa price is on the rise.  Microsoft is giving deadline for Markinsa to upgrade the operation system by April 1st otherwise he will be on his own with Malware, and that will be scary J

Sochi nightmare : USA men hockey beat Slovakia 7-1, proving sending Neopolitan is a good move for USA.  Saturday will be interesting as US men hockey will be face to face with Russia team.  President Putin did public relation visit to the US house for half our.  He was seen chatting and sipping wine with rayzur. What a good move J

From dinar land : Sandfly reporting from the air, fighting against the aliens continues in Fallujah. Thanks to Rodandstaff for his endless effort to promote Iraq whose gaining more recognition as more foreign companies are eager to invest in Iraq which is good for employment and economic growth.  Once again, with dontlop on their side, the members of parliaments are pushing CBI to push the button , they said there is no reason to delay the project further. It’s a matter of time that dinar will regain its value and being recognized internationally.  With the oil flowing from the earth and their economic growth, Iraq will once again rise as a country and the violence is a distraction for Iraq.

From the rumor land  : Frank26 said CBI has called in 3 trillion dinars, something is about to happen with the currency.  Millionday didn’t think the budget has to pass in its entirety for dinar to be internationally traded.  There is a huge meeting between Gov Leaders, Ministry of Finance and CBI this weekend.  Bluwolf thinks we will exchange on Tuesday. Poppy3 was called by his source and told expect the revaluation this weekend.

Boosterbglee reported February to pass January for flight cancellation.  Bad weather leads to multiple car accidents on Pennsylvania Turnpike.. the cars piled up like fish and thank God only scratches were involved and treated by thaiexpat. Lawrenceofdinaria warns people to stay off the road as much as possible and more snow coming in the weekend.  Pennsylvania held the record of 54.1 inches snow so far.

Well folks J  the spin stops here, send your comments to #naditafile.... good night and sweet dreams J

• Upvote 8

Ihave peaked and have nowhere to go but down.

Neapolitan....don't worry friend, an opening just came up in the combined "downhill"....move over Bode Miller!!! ;o)

As always thanks for the spin Nadita...and Happy Valentine's Day dear!!! :o)

Edited by RodandStaff

Well indeed, as ever Nadita,....... your instinct for news is right on the money.... Vlad and I were at my favorite place here in Napa. for sipping... The Jarvis Winery....

We had to hop into the canoe and row over that way, as there was so much rain, .......the hiway through the valley was flooded....  If you look real close I think you can see Val sitting by the waterfall....

000176-large.jpg

I was hoping their website would do a better job of showing all the little cave rooms within the big cave and  the stream that runs through the place...

http://www.jarviswines.com/news-trade/gallery

So the back story on how this became my favorite place (followed by Medusa) of all the vintners in the valley......

Can't remember why I was invited among those attending the opening presentation of this winery... but I was. The Mondavis, Krugs et. al. were there sitting at the long table in the tasting room, as the wines were presented to the group for tasting.

First thing I noticed was the conspicuous absence of the spitting vessels..... omg really? We have to swallow.... omg... probably should have grabbed a few more morsels of something on the way in... Well at least, I thought, .... they will probably only present their top one or two cabs....

No. We had to go through the whole frickin line..... AND swallow.... NO ONE swallows that much.... not in formal public at an opening/tasting... eventually I started doing much smaller sips, as did most around me..... In the end, it did not save me....

We stand to depart, and the huge doors open (very cool, they open on a center spindle, so the open doors are flat against each other in the center of the open doorway)..... We walk through coming back to the stream that separates us from the exit and actually everything else. You can go nowhere without crossing that stream. Of course across the stream are stepping stones, you can step on to cross without getting wet...

Yes my friends.... I missed every single one of those day'um stones and ended up fording that stupid stream as if I were Lewis and Clarke on expedition.... Don't know for a fact. but I think I was the biggest light weight in the crowd.... and I think the only one to miss every single stone, definitely the only one to continue fording the stream to our next destination... 124.gif

When the Mondavis opened Medusa some years later.... Mike made sure I had my little vessel for the tasting... :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Sandfly Nadita...... Happy V day tuzki71.gif

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 6

Nadita File – 02/14/2014

Happy Valentine’s Day and hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones.  The spin starts here J

Lawrenceofdinaria warns people to stay off the road as much as possible 

Nadita,

Great spin tonight, thank you!  :)

That's right, stay off those icy roads as much as possible...and oh yeah, I know it was valentines night and the testosterone was pumping and all butt...stay off the hood of my car as much as possible too   :huh:

D1azL.jpg

^_^

That was a great story Rayzur. We want to see more pictures!

Everyone have a great weekend, and once again your awesome Nadita  ^_^

• Upvote 4

Just an FYI for the heck of it....

If you want to drink a wine made by an actual Mondavi...... their brand/corporation was sold to Constellation I think like in the mid 2000s....

Rob Jr is making Medusa  and Tim is making Continuum and you would have to buy one of those labels to actually have a Mondavi crafted  wine....

• Upvote 2

Of course across the stream are stepping stones, you can step on to cross without getting wet...

Yes my friends.... I missed every single one of those day'um stones and ended up fording that stupid stream

Ya Rayzur, I Had A Similar Drinking Story Involving A Tequila Waitress And Body Shots ! :o

Then I Blew Out A Flip Flop - Stepped On A Pop Top - Cut My Heel And Had To Cruise On Back Home ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Ya Rayzur, I Had A Similar Drinking Story Involving A Tequila Waitress And Body Shots ! :o

Then I Blew Out A Flip Flop - Stepped On A Pop Top - Cut My Heel And Had To Cruise On Back Home ...

:D :D :D

Thug a licious mah dear.... that's why you always always carry a bit of duct tape with you..... if ya can't fix the flip flop, you can always stop the bleeding and continue playing the game... :D :D :D

• Upvote 4

LAW + I Used Up All The Duct Tape On BJ After He Passed Out ! :o

person-duct-taped-to-a-wall.jpg

:D       :D       :D

Yep.. I agree.. that looks like Law   :)

Wait - That's LAW ? :o 

Where The Hell Did I Leave BJ ? :blink:

Duct-Tape-WIN.jpg

:D     :D    :D

• Upvote 3

Wait - That's LAW ? :o

Where The Hell Did I Leave BJ ? :blink:

Duct-Tape-WIN.jpg

:D     :D     :D

That's BJ researching for his next book titled... 50 shades of duct tape  :o

But then got hungry and started...

fsb-300x225.jpg

...followed up by..

fiftyshades-300.jpg

followed by 50 shades of working out  :)  

Reminds me I need to get back to work myself

Fifty-Shades.jpg

:wave:

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 2

We stand to depart, and the huge doors open (very cool, they open on a center spindle, so the open doors are flat against each other in the center of the open doorway)..... We walk through coming back to the stream that separates us from the exit and actually everything else. You can go nowhere without crossing that stream. Of course across the stream are stepping stones, you can step on to cross without getting wet...

Yes my friends.... I missed every single one of those day'um stones and ended up fording that stupid stream as if I were Lewis and Clarke on expedition.... Don't know for a fact. but I think I was the biggest light weight in the crowd.... and I think the only one to miss every single stone, definitely the only one to continue fording the stream to our next destination... 124.gif

When the Mondavis opened Medusa some years later.... Mike made sure I had my little vessel for the tasting... :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Sandfly Nadita...... Happy V day ]

Omg this is hysterical! I've got to go here and experience the stream after this recounting!

Ps Nadita most enjoyable

• Upvote 2