Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

The foreign-exchange trading business was in upheaval across Wall Street as senior executives resigned and others were fired amid an expanding probe of possible currency manipulation which brings to mind the old saying: "It's a crooked poker game, but it's the only one in town"!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-05/currency-market-unsettled-by-trader-exits-as-lawsky-opens-probe.html

Enjoy your chosen market. And you lopsters think iraq is bad. Lol

keep, I've decided you may be wrong, that it's going to RV BIG! Tony R says it's gonna RV Big!!!! With a variety of rates to choose from! Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm going for the $32 rate. I know Tony says many people may want one of the lower rates, but, call me stupid, I'm going for the big one! 

2-17-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    From all the information we are receiving, we are NOW going to get the $32 rate – not everybody, but it is going to be offered.  That is what we were fighting for.  So we got that, and a double-digit rate over $15, and then another rate that’s over $5… all available, PLUS the international rate that is about $3.71.  So we did get that $32, or at least it will be offered.  We don’t actually have it until it’s in our hand.   I don’t know what time it will be over, but I do know some banks were open today to get a head start while other banks were closed.  I am looking forward to waking up with the nightmare over so that the dream can begin.

So essentially "trolling"

Some of us are actually on here to make money not just to be a nuisance.

The only thing your showing is immaturity.

MOST are here because they think they're gonna get rich on this this hyper-inflated physical currency. WILL NOT HAPPEN. The majority ... (The ones that bought at 1170,1166)...will be extremely lucky if they're able to walk away from this disaster only losing 20%. Just watch it play out.

Good luck on your ISX...a market I chose not to get involved with( I truly couldn't give a rats azz about it)...Remember one thing... You haven't really made a dime till you've locked in those gains and the money is sitting in your bank account. They can evaporate in a heartbeat.. I know.. I've been trading markets for a long time.

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 3

dinarbeleiver, there is simply no such thing as the RV you are hoping for. You don't understand simple economics. It's not even that it might happen. It simply can't happen the way you expect.

There was no such thing as the dollar at one time also

Hey the Nixon shock was something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It would be cool to see china lay down 5 trillion dollars in Iraq and sign 5 trillion dollars in oil purchases throughout some future time frame

Iraq can build its private sector infrastructure , educate its people and back the dinar with 5 trillion dollars

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

That would be an immensely stupid thing for Iraq to do, too bad you'll never understand why.

7% per year interest on a warka account.

Let me know when you can actually get any of that money back.  So far no one has for years.

That would be an immensely stupid thing for Iraq to do, too bad you'll never understand why. Let me know when you can actually get any of that money back.  So far no one has for years.

Ya it's immensely stupid for anyone to borrow money against its assets that's why everyone does it that's something you will never understand

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya it's immensely stupid for anyone to borrow money against its assets that's why everyone does it that's something you will never understand

There's your reading comprehension problem again.  I didn't say it was stupid to borrow against their assets, I said it was stupid for them to do so and use any of the money to back the dinar.

Edited by FS4Enthusiast

China is locking up future oil contracts all over the world

Securing their energy demands for the future

Then they sign purchase contracts for the loans they give out to pay for the loans

Ya it's better for someone to take 20 years to be where they can be in one year through finance because it would be stupid to take out a loan

Your one smart feller

Ya they should take 50!years to to return to their 3 dollar dinar

Its so much smarter to remain. A third world country

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your one smart feller

Ya they should take 50!years to to return to their 3 dollar dinar

Its so much smarter to remain. A third world country

Smart enough to know how to spell you're.

Yeah, because giving away oil profits to foreign currency speculators is a surefire way for Iraq to get out of poverty.  They were a third world toilet back when their currency was worth 3 dollars per, explain that one oh brilliant one.

The International Monetary Fund told BBC Trending that the claims being made are "completely fraudulent". Top economists that we have spoken to from Harvard University to the London School of Economics have dismissed the ideas being promoted as "complete hokum" and "dangerous". The dinar has been stable since 2010, and - say economists - if is revalued then it is more likely to go down against the dollar than up.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172425-bbctrending-wearethepeople-and-the-fraudulent-dinar-ruse/#ixzz2tgohjfOx

BAGHDAD / NINA / The director of the private banks association, banking expert Abdul Aziz Hassoun , warned from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local market as a result of increasing the salaries of retirees .

Hassoun said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " increasing the salaries of retirees will contribute in an increase of the currency in the local market , which will lead to be absorbed by the goods and materials through higher prices , stressing that the increase will affect the ordinary citizen , retired and non- retired ."

He added , " increasing salaries will not do any good for the Iraqi people, calling the financial and the legislative authorities to pay attention and awareness that the increase for retirees will reflect negatively on society ."

The banking expert suggested to provide services for retirees instead of increasing their salaries .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172648-banking-expert-warns-from-an-unprecedented-rise-in-the-prices-of-goods-and-materials-in-the-local-market/#ixzz2th6SS9UR

Hrmmm, slightly increasing the salaries of retired people won't do Iraq any good because it will cause massive inflation.

Makes you wonder what kind of inflation you'd see if they massively increased the value of the dinar.

keep, I've decided you may be wrong, that it's going to RV BIG! Tony R says it's gonna RV Big!!!! With a variety of rates to choose from! Now, I don't know about you guys, but I think I'm going for the $32 rate. I know Tony says many people may want one of the lower rates, but, call me stupid, I'm going for the big one! 

2-17-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    From all the information we are receiving, we are NOW going to get the $32 rate – not everybody, but it is going to be offered.  That is what we were fighting for.  So we got that, and a double-digit rate over $15, and then another rate that’s over $5… all available, PLUS the international rate that is about $3.71.  So we did get that $32, or at least it will be offered.  We don’t actually have it until it’s in our hand.   I don’t know what time it will be over, but I do know some banks were open today to get a head start while other banks were closed.  I am looking forward to waking up with the nightmare over so that the dream can begin.

I'm going to cash in 10 million at the 32 dollar rate.  That'll give me 320 million dollars.  Then I'll buy 86.3 million dinars at the 3.71 international rate, and sell them at the 32 dollar rate.  That'll give me 2.8 billion.  Then I may push for one more go round, take my 2.8 billion dollars and buy 755 million dinars at 3.71, cash them out at 32 dollars.  That'll give me 24.2 billion.  I think that's reasonable.

I wonder how much money dontlop would have if instead of spending countless hours trying to convince people that the Swiss dinar RVd a trillion percent which resulted in 0% purchasing power increase, he instead just spent that time working at McDonald's.

I'm guessing about 50 grand.

BAGHDAD / NINA / The director of the private banks association, banking expert Abdul Aziz Hassoun , warned from an unprecedented rise in the prices of goods and materials in the local market as a result of increasing the salaries of retirees .

Hassoun said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " increasing the salaries of retirees will contribute in an increase of the currency in the local market , which will lead to be absorbed by the goods and materials through higher prices , stressing that the increase will affect the ordinary citizen , retired and non- retired ."

He added , " increasing salaries will not do any good for the Iraqi people, calling the financial and the legislative authorities to pay attention and awareness that the increase for retirees will reflect negatively on society ."

The banking expert suggested to provide services for retirees instead of increasing their salaries .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172648-banking-expert-warns-from-an-unprecedented-rise-in-the-prices-of-goods-and-materials-in-the-local-market/#ixzz2th6SS9UR

Hrmmm, slightly increasing the salaries of retired people won't do Iraq any good because it will cause massive inflation.

Makes you wonder what kind of inflation you'd see if they massively increased the value of the dinar.

I'm going to cash in 10 million at the 32 dollar rate. That'll give me 320 million dollars. Then I'll buy 86.3 million dinars at the 3.71 international rate, and sell them at the 32 dollar rate. That'll give me 2.8 billion. Then I may push for one more go round, take my 2.8 billion dollars and buy 755 million dinars at 3.71, cash them out at 32 dollars. That'll give me 24.2 billion. I think that's reasonable.

I wonder how much money dontlop would have if instead of spending countless hours trying to convince people that the Swiss dinar RVd a trillion percent which resulted in 0% purchasing power increase, he instead just spent that time working at McDonald's.

I'm guessing about 50 grand.

Lol....too funny!

• Downvote 1

Council of July 17, 2003, concerning the need for the development of Iraq and its

transition from a non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy

characterized by sustainable economic growth through the establishment of a dynamic

private sector, and the need to enact institutional and legal reforms to give it effect,

Having coordinated with the international financial institutions, as referenced in

paragraph 8(e) of the U.N. Security Council Resolution 1483,

non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy. What does non transparent mean to you lobsters?

• Downvote 1

Isn't the Google ad that says "Invest in Vietnamese dong and become a millionaire" technically illegal?  I understand they're just saying you'll be a "millionaire" in Vietnam (which means you've got about 50 bucks IIRC), but MSBs aren't allowed to promote currencies as investments, are they?  It says invest right in the ad, seems like promoting an investment to me.

Council of July 17, 2003, concerning the need for the development of Iraq and its
transition from a non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy
characterized by sustainable economic growth through the establishment of a dynamic
private sector, and the need to enact institutional and legal reforms to give it effect,
Having coordinated with the international financial institutions, as referenced in
paragraph 8(e) of the U.N. Security Council Resolution 1483,

non-transparent centrally planned economy to a market economy. What does non transparent mean to you lobsters?

100,000% RV?

Edited by FS4Enthusiast