Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feb. update

sandstorm

Yep quite the humanitarian

The same rules don't apply with the IMF for every country

Lol what a joke

Link please

Please post your link to back that up keep

It with the other link that states the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was always 150 times stronger than the IQD I suppose

And you will never post it

Along with the link backing your statement the Kurds have their own central bank and backed the Swiss dinar up with its own foreign reserves

What's next keep

What's your next tale to defend your position

• Upvote 1

Yeah he has stated many times before that the reason he "hangs around " here is to educate the newbies so they don't fall for that GURU stuff (the dinar ambassador of good will ) but in this very thread BOASTS about selling his dinar for a profit. Then he sorta backtracks on that claim................ Just one more reason I don't listen to him.

It is always the same with k33p, he thinks he has it ALL figured out and consistently insults people with the name calling and derogatory comments.

People like him hide behind the computer screen and act real big.

He is the Dinar Vets Stalker

K33p, why don't you just get over yourself and find something more valuable

to do other than trying to argue with people here.

Really what's the point?

Your intentions aren't pure and it appears you enjoy starting trouble.

K33p you claim to want to help those so they dont get hoodwinked by the GURUS then you make fun of the person whom you sold YOUR WORTHLES dinar to declaring that they are "probly" one of tonys followers. * read below k33ps statment *

"Naw I actually came out ahead....sold it at a markup on ebay, probly to one of tonys followers lol...."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/11175-keepmwlknfny/?tab=reputation&app_tab=forums&type=received&st=15#ixzz2u9naLxvJ

After being warned many times, if your still ignorant enough to buy it, thrn u deserve to get scammed.....things change....in case you didnt know that. Now its just entertaining to see and watch people like you and guru swiss cheese talk about and still actually believe that ur gonna see a revaluation lol.....ignorance can be funny too!! =) I wish you luck in being able to even exchange your dinar back if they RD.....BYE BYE!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ya you warned those people on eBay many times didn't ya keep

Everyone on this web site is hoping for a rv keep so I guess your talking about everyone here

They deserved to get scammed by you right keep

Post your links keep

Or are you going to just say your tired of posting links again when you can't because they don't exist

Your credibility is gone keep

Gone

Everything you say has to be investigated no one trusts you any more keep you been bs ing people for years on this site

Your time is up

You have been called out and cannot back your claims

They are only claims by you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ya you warned those people on eBay many times didn't ya keep

Everyone on this web site is hoping for a rv keep so I guess your talking about everyone here

They deserved to get scammed by you right keep

Im no more of a scammer then the dealers that sell dinar everyday......lol.....they sell for a markup right? So they and everyone else that sells dinar period is a scammer. But atleast I dont have fake guru names on diff sites pumping and lying about a rv everyday lol....

No one deserves to get scammed, but if your too gullible to take heed the warnings associated with this, and to use a little common sense, then you are at fault....and when sh&t hits the fan, you can only blame yourself.....cause most involved in this will be looking for someone to blame.....

So where is the RV guru swiss cheese?

[quote name="dontlop" post="1336459" Post your links keep

Or are you going to just say your tired of posting links again when you can't because they don't exist

Your credibility is gone keep

Gone

Everything you say has to be investigated no one trusts you any more keep you been bs ing people for years on this site

Your time is up

You have been called out and cannot back your claims

They are only claims by you

Lol.....says the guy who makes up rvs haha.....

So tell me swiss cheese, what have I been making up for years? Since you know so well.....break it down for me please cheese....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh keepmwlknfny you really are digging a massive hole for yourself. I am making the following allegations about you keepmwlknfny and I want your comments on both allegations;

1) I have it on good authority that you have not held dinars for years- at least 2 years

2) Your paid by A certain person not on this site to troll the forums for the past three years- which you have done for an agenda by the lopsters.

I want the truth from you keep as I feel you owe dinar vets the truth with your years of trolling and I think now would be time to come clean and redeem yourself. Remember what goes around comes around and I want you to swear on oath when you answer my allegations to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Oh keepmwlknfny you really are digging a massive hole for yourself. I am making the following allegations about you keepmwlknfny and I want your comments on both allegations;

1) I have it on good authority that you have not held dinars for years- at least 2 years

2) Your paid by A certain person not on this site to troll the forums for the past three years- which you have done for an agenda by the lopsters.

I want the truth from you keep as I feel you owe dinar vets the truth with your years of trolling and I think now would be time to come clean and redeem yourself. Remember what goes around comes around and I want you to swear on oath when you answer my allegations to you.

I'm also curious. Let's see which choice he makes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hahahaha you cant be serious??  

My god where do you come up with this crap??  Stop being so damn paranoid about what you have got yourself into......

No one is paid to keep people from buying or to get people to sell back. That is as absurd as your banker telling you its gonna RV in the 3 dollar range. 

Its simply people swallowing their pride, not listening to the ones who make up and spread forum facts, and doing legitimate research on everything. When you get to that point, maybe you will understand you have been taken for a ride.....Or you can just grab a pair and put your pride to the side and realize that you are vunerable to getting sucked into a scam....either or....

Do you need a link? lol......and btw, no it has only been months since i got rid of them....

Yep quite the humanitarian

The same rules don't apply with the IMF for every country

Lol what a joke

Link please

Please post your link to back that up keep

It with the other link that states the Swiss dinar official exchange rate was always 150 times stronger than the IQD I suppose

And you will never post it

Along with the link backing your statement the Kurds have their own central bank and backed the Swiss dinar up with its own foreign reserves

What's next keep

What's your next tale to defend your position

You dont need a link....go read the history of it....no matter how much you whine, cry, and twist my words, you cant change what happened swiss.....

Guru swiss cheese falls again to his intellectual shortcomings!!!  Guru swiss cheese defeats.....HIMSELF!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I knew you could not come out with the truth keepmwlknfny - let's just say a certain dr has more info on you than you would like

Also keepmwlknfny how the hell do you stay up 24hrs a day seven days a week - you must love your stimulants

And if you are gullibke enough to believe what you are being told then you just hold onto that dinar you got good sir....it will revalue and you will be a millionaire by the end of this year!!!

Oh yea and of course I love stimulants!!! Me and my grandmother stay up for 3 weeks at a time smoking meth....you wanna join our club? Its just oh sooooo fun hahaba

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 1

Oh keepmwlknfny you really are digging a massive hole for yourself. I am making the following allegations about you keepmwlknfny and I want your comments on both allegations;1) I have it on good authority that you have not held dinars for years- at least 2 years2) Your paid by A certain person not on this site to troll the forums for the past three years- which you have done for an agenda by the lopsters.I want the truth from you keep as I feel you owe dinar vets the truth with your years of trolling and I think now would be time to come clean and redeem yourself. Remember what goes around comes around and I want you to swear on oath when you answer my allegations to you.

He surely isn't here to inform people so they won't get scammed he sells dinar too on eBay so it's not because he is a humanitarian

And if you are gullibke enough to believe what you are being told then you just hold onto that dinar you got good sir....it will revalue and you will be a millionaire by the end of this year!!!Oh yea and of course I love stimulants!!! Me and my grandmother stay up for 3 weeks at a time smoking meth....you wanna join our club? Its just oh sooooo fun hahaba

You think because people post their guru predictions that everyone believes them

You should go to their web sites and troll I don't see anyone pushing dinar around here

If you know the truth DB please share with me cause I guess im just mistaken......please let me know who is paying me so that I can get three years of back pay that I am owed lol....and please let me know to whom and when it was that I sold the rest of my dinar to lol.....

Got links? Lol....remember its not true around here unless u have a link haha

He surely isn't here to inform people so they won't get scammed he sells dinar too on eBay so it's not because he is a humanitarian

You think because people post their guru predictions that everyone believes them

You should go to their web sites and troll I don't see anyone pushing dinar around here

Hi swiss cheese!!!! How is rewriting the history books going for you?

• Downvote 1

This is more of a chat forum

You trolls are the ones who believed the gurus end of the year bs

I'm sure you lost your life as you knew it because you were dumb enough to over spend because you believed your intel connections you used to guru around with

We don't own billions of dinars

Most people here don't own a lot of dinar maybe a couple million and are just waiting it out

If you were as credible as you think you are no one would be here

I'm not going to take any information from you as truth keep

Nothing

I followed thru on a few things and found out what you say isn't always the truth

Then when it is pointed out to you

You attack the ones that point it out to you

You have as much credibility as okie

You think you calling me names means your the intelligent one

That itself is a joke

• Upvote 1

This is more of a chat forum

You trolls are the ones who believed the gurus end of the year bs

I'm sure you lost your life as you knew it because you were dumb enough to over spend because you believed your intel connections you used to guru around with

We don't own billions of dinars

Most people here don't own a lot of dinar maybe a couple million and are just waiting it out

If you were as credible as you think you are no one would be here

I'm not going to take any information from you as truth keep

Nothing

I followed thru on a few things and found out what you say isn't always the truth

Then when it is pointed out to you

You attack the ones that point it out to you

You have as much credibility as okie

You think you calling me names means your the intelligent one

That itself is a joke

Yes I lost my life......spent all my money lol...if you coukd please drop off any unused clothing behind your house it would be appreciated ill come by later to pick it up lol.....

Do you think about what u say before you say it? Lol....

• Downvote 1

Money Supply M2 in Turkey increased to 910343955 TRY THO in January of 2014 from 890762611 TRY THO in December of 2013. Money Supply M2 in Turkey is reported by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey. Money Supply M2 in Turkey averaged 511638311.81 TRY THO from 2005 until 2014, reaching an all time high of 910343955 TRY THO in January of 2014 and a record low of 236620702 TRY THO in January of 2006. Turkey Money Supply M2 includes M1 plus short-term time deposits in banks. This page provides - Turkey Money Supply M2 - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. 2014-02-23Amazing turkey has 100 billion in reservesTurkey has 910 billion m2 money supply in January 2014Turkey's lira is worth 44 centsBeing that it's pegged to the dollar you would think listening to the lopsters that this is a lieBut its trueThey don't have the reserves to back it but it holds its value at 44 centsThis means Iraq can do the same thingTurkey has one third the reserves needed to back its currency at 100%So Iraq could definatly rv to 3 dollars or more if they do delete three zerosAnd still have the required reserve ratio in reserves

Too much for a lopster guru to take in

Looks like keep has nothing better to do besides talk to me like a twelve year old brat

Too much for a lopster guru to take in

Looks like keep has nothing better to do besides talk to me like a twelve year old brat

Then there u go....thats all the evidence you need right? Iraq can revalue to three dolkars man thats awesome. Will you buy me a house when they rv so I can move off the streets?

Then there u go....thats all the evidence you need right? Iraq can revalue to three dolkars man thats awesome. Will you buy me a house when they rv so I can move off the streets?

Could you also post for everyone what article of the IMF turkey is under?

• Downvote 1

After being warned many times, if your still ignorant enough to buy it, thrn u deserve to get scammed.....things change....in case you didnt know that. Now its just entertaining to see and watch people like you and guru swiss cheese talk about and still actually believe that ur gonna see a revaluation lol.....ignorance can be funny too!! =) I wish you luck in being able to even exchange your dinar back if they RD.....BYE BYE!!!!

Hey K33p

FLUSH..................................................................................

THATS BETTER :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1

Turkey and the IMF

Updated February 14, 2014

The last Article IV Executive Board Consultation was on November 20, 2013.

Iraq and the IMF

Updated November 21, 2013

The last Article IV Executive Board Consultation was on May 13, 2013

I think we should start a new lopster topic 'burn that witch keepmwlknfny for being the biggest dinar internet TROLL'

And also keepm you and Sam make a lovely couple

Just so you know keepem just put in three bids on eBay

Keep spendin buddy!!! Maybe one day you will break even!! Lol.....dont forget to buy some of Indias currency too.....I heard they were deleting the zeros as well haha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Turkey and the IMF

Updated February 14, 2014

The last Article IV Executive Board Consultation was on November 20, 2013.

Iraq and the IMF

Updated November 21, 2013

The last Article IV Executive Board Consultation was on May 13, 2013

Come on swiss....something so simple and you screw it up!!! Go back and try again......

Already got some keepem

When I get rich keepem will employ you as my mechanic

I will give you a proper job and break you free from spending all your time on Internet forums as a paid troll

Oh wow.....you have really gone off the deep end

.....there really is no need to conversate with you any further.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1