Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request for Pattyangel's hubby

tankdude

Update : surgery went well. They are going back today for recheck.

Pray for complete healing and restoration of vision :) God is good :)

Thanks for the update Nadita!...  dropped in to see if there was any news...... all the best to you PA and your husband in his recovery.... God is Good :)

WOW, WOW!!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  I have to admit, you guys here on DV are amazing.  I hope I can speak for the majority of you in saying, DV family always come to our aid when in need of prayers.  It's like a huge arm of love around us, giving us the support and comfort.  It's a big weight being lifted. 

Although we may be internet friends, the actions of your words mean so much in a time of a crisis.   

Please don't stop, shine your light of compassion!!!!!

Hubby is doing great.  His vision is very blurry for now.  He had more tears than we expected.  Six on top and 3 on the bottom.  The 3 on the bottom were laser and they put a gas bubble to stabilized the top portion to help it re-attach.  He is to walk around with his head down for about a week.  Can't have the bubble busting, releasing the gas.  The gas will eventually dissipate in a month.  His vision we pray will be 100%.

TANKDUDE, you make a wonderful proxy.  Nadita thanks for bringing over an update.  Butifldrm, you are so right, I'm glad it happened here in the states. 

God Bless

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

May the Lord Jesus Christ have guided the hands of the surgeons who performed the re-attachment surgery. May the hands of the one true and merciful God  knit together what the surgeons could not. May Jehovah Rapha - The Lord My Healer (and your Healer too) heal the whole effected incision site and eye quicker and faster than any medical person ever thought it could. Yes give this man a miracle Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

• Upvote 2

I got an email this morning from Pattyangel.  As you know, her husband came back from Afghanistan where he was a contractor about a month ago.

This weekend he suffered a detachment of the retina, and went in to surgery this morning.

Haven't heard yet how it went, but I know they would be grateful for any and all prayers for his successful recovery.

Thanks in advance and by proxy...

I will be praying for Pattys husband

• Upvote 1