Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 1-15-2014

TexasGranny

I know that this has been answered many times in the past but what, in your opinion, is holding up the HCL.  From an outsiders perspective it would seem that they should get this done as soon as possible to benefit one and all.  I seem to recall that when we were waiting on Chapter VII to drop that the expectation was that HCL would happen at around the same time.  Things seem to be dragging on a bit.

First of all, I will say that regardless, I/we are in this venture for the long haul, but IF you were an odds maker, what is the % probability that this ride will start to pay off in this new year ?  And if it looks like it won't happen in this year, what year looks the best for a cash-in ??  While we're forecasting, who will take home the Lombardi Trophy ???

Hi Adam,

Can you provide an update of what is still keeping the RV from happening?  

News has been rather minimal and so far, this January is beginning to feel

like last January when everyone thought the RV was just weeks away.  2013 

has slipped away  and I sure hope 2014 isn't going to be a rerun of last year.

• Upvote 2

Adam, With al-Qaeda sinking its teeth in and seizing control of major Iraq cities and the beginning of a civil war between the Sunnis & Shiites, how can this help the RV? Who is al-Qadea behind, The Sunnis or Shiites? You mentioned last week “we should see a quick resolution to this one way or other”. What outcome are we looking for? Thanks for all your help!

GOOD MORNING ADAM AND ALL OTHERS IN DV.    HOW CAN A SOVEREIGN NATION SUCH AS IRAQ BECOME A DEMOCRATIC RULED COUNTRY WHEN THE THREE PARTIES (KURDS,SHIITES AND SUNNIS CAN'T AGREE ON MUCH OF ANYTHING THAT COMES BEFORE THEM?     IMO     THERE MUST BE A GOVERNING BODY OF ALL THREE PARTIES INVOLVED IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK AND HENCE HAVE A WORLD TRADABLE CURRENCY IN PLACE.  AM I ON FIRST BASE OR WAY OUT IN LEFT FIELD ON THIS?  THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1