Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 g*ays to marry during Rose Parade on a float

bigwave

All's I can say is wow....

Dec 18, 2013 7:25pm
Amid the floral floats, spirited marching bands, and high stepping equestrian units at next year’s Tournament of Roses Parade, a *** couple is set to marry,
On New Year’s Day, with tens of millions watching, the two grooms – Aubrey Loots, 42, and Danny Leclair, 45, of Los Angeles, will profess their love on a giant wedding cake shaped float – a first in the parade’s 125 year history.
“No sense of doing it small,” said Danny Leclair on the phone from his office in Los Angeles.
A play on the parade’s 2014 theme “Dreams Come True,” and sponsored by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation, the float will celebrate same sex marriage and the role it can play in helping to reduce new HIV infections among *** men.
The Supreme Court’s decision earlier this year to strike down parts of the Defense of Marriage Act is what many *** couples like Leclair and Loot have been waiting for.
The two – together for 12 years – celebrated a commitment ceremony five years ago. The two hoped for something more.
The opportunity to get hitched presented itself in October when Leclair attended a same-sex wedding expo and applied for a chance of a lifetime – the chance to marry on top of the 2014 Roses Parade.
Leclair submitted an application and quickly fired off a text to his boyfriend with the picture of two grooms accompanied with the phrase “will you marry me.” Five weeks later the two were selected.
For a couple accustomed to living a spontaneous life, the unorthodox wedding announcement “didn’t surprise a lot of friends,” said Leclair laughing.
Shortly afterwards, the two were peppered with warm thoughts and well wishes from around the world on their Facebook page.
Leclair and Loots will be married by a minister as they pass down Colorado Avenue in Pasadena.
Leclair said he’s unsure what the two will wear, but promised their outfits will incorporate their own personal style.
And to make the ceremony more personal, Leclair said that he will read one of his favorite Nelson Mandela quotes in homage to the South African civil rights leader and his boyfriend who both are from South Africa.
Although California permits same sex marriage, there is no same-sex marriage in 34 states and the rights of *** couples are restricted in many part of the country.
“We are standing up to all that,” said Leclair who hoped the opportunity of tying the knot in front of a worldwide audience of about 80 million will expand the conversation on *** and lesbian rights. ”We are standing up on that cake so that we hope it will expand the conversation.”
Leclair added, “We’re responsible for changing people’s minds. We need to say whom we love without shame.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/12/***-couple-wins-lottery-to-marry-on-roses-parade-float/

Straight Folks marry in the most incredible  weird  original , controversial spots ( up in the air with parachutes, deep in the sea waters, on mountaintops, in the North Pole etc.)... Why same sex folks can't do the same?

You don't see NORMAL couples getting married in the Macys thanksgiving day parade.

Or the during the Super bowl half time show.

These g a y fools get to do it on national television during a major event for one reason

TO SHOVE THERE SICK LIFESTYLE DOWN OUR THROATS.

And NORMAL people are getting really tired of it.

• Upvote 7

Geeze... I am so tired about hearing from the *** community.

And I'm sure the *** community is tired of hearing from those tolerant christians.

This NORMAL person is tiring of you christians forcing their beliefs on everyone.

Didn't Jesus teach tolerance?

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

djgabrielie, on 23 Dec 2013 - 5:18 PM, said:snapback.png

And I'm sure the *** community is tired of hearing from those tolerant christians.

Geeze... I am so tired about hearing from the *** community.

ladyGrace, on 23 Dec 2013 - 8:23 PM, said:snapback.png

This NORMAL person is tiring of you christians forcing their beliefs on everyone.

Didn't Jesus teach tolerance?   I believe HE did and still does.

Flatdawg.....true Christians don't brag, don't force, don't judge, don't run around saying look at me, don't crave the spot light, don't kill for religion sake.  We are very tolerant.

We don't like being persecuted, we don't like being told we are not intelligent because we believe in God and HIS grace, we don't like being threatened, we don't like being called judgmental (that belongs to GOD not us).  We also don't like being forced to see sin and told to accept it as the norm.  Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Christians accepted this way of like due to being called not because we were forced.

I for one will choose to change the channel instead of being force fed something that truly is against the Word of God.  :twocents:

Christians accepted this way of like....LIFE (spelling - sorry) due to being called not because we were forced.

And I'm sure the *** community is tired of hearing from those tolerant christians.This NORMAL person is tiring of you christians forcing their beliefs on everyone.Didn't Jesus teach tolerance?

I am not going to have a spiritual debate with you as you have no common frame

of reference. Sorry but I am very picky about where I leave my pearls. And I sure

don't want to shove my faith down your throat.

• Upvote 4

Homosexual behavior in animals

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For homosexuality in humans, see Homosexuality.
220px-Males_Anas_platyrhynchos_2_.jpg
magnify-clip.png
Two male MallardsAnas platyrhynchos

Homosexual behavior in animals is sexual behavior among non-human species that may be interpreted as homosexual or bisexual. This may include sexual activity,courtshipaffectionpair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairs. Research indicates that various forms of this are found throughout the animal kingdom.[1][2] Close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, have been observed engaging in such behavior and this is well documented for 500 of them.[3][4]

According to Bruce Bagemihl, "the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity – including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex – than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept."[5] Nevertheless, Bagemihl points out, this is "necessarily an account of human interpretations of these phenomena".[6] Simon Levay introduced the further caveat that "Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity."[7] One species in which exclusive homosexual orientation occurs, however, is that of domesticated sheep (Ovis aries).[8][9] "About 10% of rams (males) refuse to mate with ewes (females) but do readily mate with other rams."[9]

The sexual behavior of non-human animals takes many different forms, even within the same species, though homosexual behavior is best known from social species. The motivations for and implications of these behaviors have yet to be fully understood, since most species have yet to be fully studied.[10]

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is apeccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature').[3] For instance, homosexuality in animals was cited in the United States Supreme Court's decision in Lawrence v. Texas which struck down the sodomy laws of 14 states.[11]