Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 10-09-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana]    nice topic                    {Welcome Adam}

[Adam Montana] Morning DV!

[Adam Montana] ok everyone... the weather is nice outside so I'm going to go take advantage of it... it won't be long before the snow starts flying and we are all wishing we had spent some more time outside    

[Adam Montana] I have to suggest you all do the same... get outside before it's too late!    

[Adam Montana] Now to the dinar!

[Adam Montana] Here's the current situation: Very quiet news week, not much to report there. No official movement on the HCL, but I am hearing rumors that this will

[Adam Montana] everyone please no typing.

[Adam Montana] I'm hearing that they are still working on it, the problem right now is the elections.

[Adam Montana] This happens a couple times a year... when the elections start coming into play, the big dogs stop everything to play their political power games. It is unfortunate for us, and for the Iraqi people, but as always... I'm not here to mince words or sugarcoat things, I'm telling you like it is.

[Adam Montana] Once we have a firm decision on the political issues, they will likely go IMMEDIATELY into the HCL, and whoever pushes that through will be a CHAMPION. I'm sure I don't have to over-explain how much that will do to get votes in the next election.

[Adam Montana] With that said, it's my opinion that the RV has a VERY good chance of being pushed through before those elections... which means we won't be waiting years, but we may have to wait months.

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of the gurus will disagree with me, because they all have inside information on tomorrow's $20 RV, but I guess that's the torch I have to bear

[Adam Montana] ok, that's my weekly summary! One quick note - don't sign up for VIP or renew your VIP today, because I'm going to do something special for Breast Cancer awareness month - I'll send that email out tomorrow morning. :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] ok, questions!    
[Saint] one2one what are the primary reasons for no RV yet--they are # 2 in OPEC---released from chapter 7-- is it the IMF, UST ?

[Adam Montana] one2one, pretty much everything I just said - political struggles and the HCL. We are on the downslope though! :twothumbs:
[Adam Montana] labdog, same as my last answer.

[Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] labdog Good day to all, I have been invested in or more acurately a Iraqi Dinar holder for 8 years. I am not an investor because investors trade. Speculators trade more often than investors. That does not matter. So as a long term holder of iraqi dinars I wonder what the next excuse may be for not RVing after the HCL is in place? Do you feel that the HCL is the last hurdle? I only hope that some day I will be able to take advantage of my Canadian Corporation. C

[Saint] PrettyKitty Hello Adam: what is a NDA book? and why would the banks or UST want us to sign it when we exchange currency? Thank you.

[Adam Montana] PK, I am not sure what you're referring to... if it's something you read on another site, it's probably garbage. All you need to know about exchanging or cashing in is in my free guide: http://iqd.me/l/cashinguide

[Saint] BradyBear Greetings Adam and thanks for the constant positives! When we hit the national day and President Bambam still will not make a compromise and the world is worried about the U.S.A., could Iraq see us as weak and there for see that as the best time to RV? Thanks, BradyBear

[Adam Montana] Double B, that's a fair question! I still think that Iraq is focused on Iraq, not the US... but I'll keep that in mind this week as I'm watching the news. :twothumbs:

[Saint] Candy01 Hi Adam, I understand the current Parliament session ends November 15th? What do you think our chances are of the HCL FINALLY being passed by then?? Thanks much as always!!

[Adam Montana] I kind of went over that already, anything further is really just speculation... Sorry, I'm going to "pass" on that one. Thanks for understanding.

[Saint] tominjax Hello A. Why are the American journalists so against the Dinar RV'ing...or the economy of Iraq actually supporting themselves and being an Internationally traded currency. Thanks for all.

[Adam Montana]  Are you asking me my opinion of journalists, most of whom are liberal fear mongering ad sellers?
[Adam Montana] Here's the simple answer - positive news doesn't sell papers. :twocents:

[Saint] Vitaman Good morning Adam..... been quite awhile since I posted.... Please help me to understand what a RV will do for the Iraqi people. If a gallon of goats milk cost $25,000 dinar and Habibs grocery bought it for $15,000 dinar ($10,000 dinar profit) Omar earns $25,000 dinar per hour (Works one hour to buy a gallon of goats milk) What, Mr. Adam Montana, will a RV do for their purchasing power if the dinar revalues at either ten cents or one dollar? THANK YOU, Mr Adam Montana.

[Adam Montana] An RV will increase the wealth in Iraq, bringing it back to where it once was. After an RV, a gallon of milk will no longer be 25,000 dinar - the sticker price will change to reflect the current value, not the previous value.

[Saint] wizard1 Adam for some reason I can't get an answer to my question--- how do I renew my 3 month membership? Please
[Adam Montana] Hi Wizard,

[Adam Montana] First - don't do it today, wait till tomorrow. Then you can either go to http://dinarvets.com/lin ··· /upgrade or http://iqd.me/l/order

[Adam Montana] or you can always email VIP@dinarvets.com and we will help you that way :tiphat:

[Saint] vanilla wafer Hello Adam and Dinar Family: Adam, I have one question - Do you think we will see an RV before Dec. 31st? Like you said, reading the other sites will really take you on a roller coaster ride and I am so sick of the rumors. It's always rv'ng in two days, by the end of the week, etc. and nothing happens. I was so hoping this ride would be over by now. Thanks for all you do and go RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!

[Adam Montana] Yep. RV tomorrow at $5.98

[Saint] new york kevin Ola Sir Adam: Straight to the Q. With the electricity grid now being up & running 24/7 in most parts of Iraq (according to a recent D.V. article) how is progress going concerning the litany of other public services that the general population were clammering for ? Water, cooking fuels, garbage collection, sewer and water, security, etc? Are these public services still the vitally important steps towards the general population of Iraq developing confidence in Iraq, GOI, and their Iraqi dinar; and our RV?

[Adam Montana] NYK, you make a great point and I appreciate your post. These things are true indicators that Iraq is moving in the right direction, and I see them all as positive signs for our Dinar. :twothumbs:

[Saint] Magdalen Dear Adam, It appears that passage of the Election Law may be delayed, and therefore the Iraq elections (scheduled for Spring, 2014) may be delayed as a result. Do you feel this has any impact on the timing of the RV? Thanks.

[Adam Montana] It may actually be the opposite - the RV is impacting the election dates. Like I discussed earlier, whomever is responsible for pushing this through will be a CHAMPION. :twothumbs:

[Saint] new york kevin Sir Adam: How can I/we check an IQD article on the web for its original issue or printed date when the referenced article does not appear to provide clues to this date, irregardless of what Ministry it comes out of? My recent 1st attempt at posting an article off of the Ministry of Planning website, (IQD $1.13-$3.20) one that I hadn't seen before, devolved into it being anywhere from a 2009 - 1989 article; according to the few criticle comments received. I thought it was new or at least recent. All along I felt that it would be a good way to learn how to think outside the financial box and not be intimidated about playing in the big boy yard as much. As I tried to explain 3-4 times. It provided insight into the intricate ways the financial wizards in Iraq, the US (US Treasury), and else where are working  to prepare this to RV and build up the infrastructure in Iraq on the cheap. De-dollarizing Iraq, by (manipulating) raising the price of USD sold internally, and by periodically increasing its USD reserve. How a rise in the street value of the dollar inside Iraq is to be expected as de-dollarization occures, etc. I may not be as articulate as I thought, I believed I was on the trail here; and some folks ... well what can I say about some folks.

[Adam Montana] I don't know for sure, sorry bud. I generally do a Google search to find the same text on a different site and try to compare dates that way.

[Adam Montana] And yes, :lol: - what can you say about "some folks"? :lol:

[Saint] eburt Hello Adam and Mods - Thanks for all you do - My question/concern is HCL - I have not seen any good news lately regarding HCL and it seems like Iraq is in no hurry to pass this law. Also it seems like there is no RV coming anytime soon base on the delays/postpone of important meeting. My question/concern do you really beleive that Iraq will RV their currency by...

[Adam Montana] $6.39 by tomorrow.    

[Saint] PrettyKitty Hello Adam: what is a NDA book? and why would the banks or UST want us to sign it when we exchangMrOptimistic Have you heard of a finalized deal concerning the 2nd largest oilfield in the world, West Qurna-1. China's Petro China is acquiring a 25% stake and Indonesia's Pertamina is acquiring 10%. Leaving U.S.'s Exxon 60%. Reported by Reuters Aug. 23rd. Abdul Karim Luaibi, Iraq's Oil Minister, Stated that it would be a done deal "within two or three weeks". It's been more than three weeks, have you heard anything new on this? Thanks for your time. e currency? Thank you.

[Adam Montana] MrOptimistic, good post.

[Adam Montana] Delays are the norm with Iraq, so that doesn't concern me at all... but the rest of your post is yet another tribute to Iraq's progress.

[Adam Montana] Listen, I made a couple of jokes about the rate in today's chat... I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with that    The REAL reason I am invested in the Dinar is because of things like MrOptimistic and NewYorkKevin's posts - forget about the gurus, focus on the facts. Things are going good for Iraq, even if it's a bit slower than we would all like.

[Adam Montana] And on that note, I'll wish you all a wonderful day! I'll be in touch with any news I get, otherwise see you next week... same bat time, same bat channel. :tiphat:
Topic: open floor

[Adam Montana] open floor

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

WooHooo!!!!.....$6.39.  I'm packing up my office as we speak.  Outta here!   :backflip: 

GO RV, then BV

As stuff written / spoken  in Forums ( esp. Dinar Forums) gets regularly  (and intentionally, maliciously) twisted, turned upside down, misinterpreted at best....

You can rest assured that at least one other Forum ( or more) and a few Gurus will start shouting and screaming and hollering about the  "fact" that Mr. Montana said " something in regard to the  Dinar RV happening tomorrow Oct.10, 2013 at the rate of $6.39"......

Hopefully I'm wrong on this one.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

As stuff written / spoken  in Forums ( esp. Dinar Forums) gets regularly  (and intentionally, maliciously) twisted, turned upside down, misinterpreted at best....

You can rest assured that at least one other Forum ( or more) and a few Gurus will start shouting and screaming and hollering about the  "fact" that Mr. Montana said " something in regard to the  Dinar RV happening tomorrow Oct.10, 2013 at the rate of $6.39"......

You can take that to the bank.......so to speak.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Thanks - HMMM - Like I said before another stumbling block for not addressing the HCL because elections.  Ok so we wait again for months to come.  I will stay on this course but I am not feeling good about this ride because of ALL the excuses that is coming out.  I see this thing going on for 2 plus years from now.  Thanks again.....

• Upvote 1

ADAM, ADAM, ADAM...You know better than to try and be funny..... Leave that to me, thug, and a few others!

Headlines later on KneeCaps.... ADAM MONTANA SAYS TOMORROW AT HIGH RATES

And from another GURU site..... ADAM MONTANA CALLS RV DATE AND RATE

Edited by wpsmit
  • Upvote 2

Thanks - HMMM - Like I said before another stumbling block for not addressing the HCL because elections.  Ok so we wait again for months to come.  I will stay on this course but I am not feeling good about this ride because of ALL the excuses that is coming out.  I see this thing going on for 2 plus years from now.  Thanks again.....

And if you had dared saying  something like that 2 years ago...Many would have jumped ( symbolically)  at your throat.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully I'm wrong on this one.......

O you can bet your last Egg on that :backflip:  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Another GREAT day to be alive. I have just been hospitalized due to savere chest pains. Tread mill next.

Hope I live long enough to see this RV happen.

I never planed on doing much other than setting my Wife,Kids and Grand Kids up anyway.

But I sure wanted to be able to see their faces when I could tell them.

Well everything happens for A reason and the LORD will provide.

Thanks for being so honest and straight forward Adam I have always RESPCTed that.

Go RV

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 8

ADAM, ADAM, ADAM...You know better than to try and be funny..... Leave that to me, thug, and a few others!

And from another GURU site..... ADAM MONTANA CALLS RV DATE AND RATE

ha ha ha  ..... how long did it take those trolls to misquote Adam lol

• Upvote 3

Another GREAT day to be alive. I have just been hospitalized due to savere chest pains. Tread mill next.

I never planed on doing much other than setting my Wife,Kids and Grand Kids up anyway.

Thanks for being so honest and straight forward Adam I have always RESPCTed that.

Go RV

Best wishes, My Friend. You'll make it through this and get stronger.

• Upvote 1

And if you had dared saying something like that 2 years ago...Many would have jumped ( symbolically) at your throat.

And the rest of us would have jumped ship. lol

I don't eat eggs. ( If you are referring to the family jewels... no way I'd bet on those).

I'll bet a couple of fils.

Umbertino, dearest. I think something minor may have been lost here. There is a small, but distinct difference between "bet the family jewels" and "bet on them." LOL

Go RV

Oh, you'll be able to see theirs.  The question is whether or not they will be able to see yours. lol You hang in there now, my friend!!  I'll keep you in my prayers.  

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

And the rest of us would have jumped ship. lol

Umbertino, dearest. I think something minor may have been lost here. There is a small, but distinct difference between "bet the family jewels" and "bet on them." LOL

Oh, you'll be able to see theirs.  The question is whether or not they will be able to see yours. lol You hang in there now, my friend!!  I'll keep you in my prayers.  

Thanks for the correction / explanation  Francie. It's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

WooHoo $5.98 ! Now I Can Afford A Gallon Of Gas For My Clown Scooter ! :o

funny_gifs_deliver_scooter_that_couldnt_

:D              :D               :D

• Upvote 5

Go RV

Hang in there Brisco you'll live to see it happen and deliver the news. In Jesus Name, Be Healed, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Amen

• Upvote 7