Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible Great News ! . .From a Fortune Cookie

Den56

What is up with all the worthless post as of late? No one cares about your cookie sorry!

Dear Inheritance . . . . I understand your feelings, because I have felt the same way myself. I just needed some "good news" badly and since this brightened my day, I was hoping that it might put a smile on someone else face, as well. Because . . . . if it comes true for me, it will for you also.

On a more serious note, please see my new thread in this section on IRS Publication 525 and "Foreign Currency Transactions", as I belief that may actually have some value for you.

All the best.

Dennis

Edited by Den56
typo

I nheritance SIT ON IT YOU HAVE NO CONSCIOUS AND IF I WAS THERE I WOULD SIT ON YOU I WEIGH 400 POUNDS AND 6 FOOT 6

SO BECAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY AND HURT PEOPLE

Steve . . . . thanks for sticking up for me. I appreciate it. However, I can appreciate Inheritance's response. Please see my response to him. BTW . . . . Since I go about 320 lbs. myself now, I guess we could really put a good hurt on someone as a "Tag Team". LOL.

What is up with all the worthless post as of late? No one cares about your cookie sorry!

His post did have some human interest value, Where as yours had absolutely NO value to anyone. If you didn't like his post why make yourself look stupid and heartless with this nonsense?DF

Dennis... thank you for taking the time to share your cookie with all of us... we can all use a smile and that was wonderful:) Thank you:)

Thanks, LynnMarie . . . . . . I would have hit the "Thanks Button" on your post, but it was missing. So glad you enjoyed.

Dennis

His post did have some human interest value, Where as yours had absolutely NO value to anyone. If you didn't like his post why make yourself look stupid and heartless with this nonsense?DF

Thanks "DF" . . . . . appreciate the support ! Hopefully we'll ALL be Sitting on Top of the World shortly !

Dennis

Thanks but need something more substantial than a fortune cookie theory. Need a actual, realistic, 100%, genuine, Good House Keeping Seal of Approval value here. Maybe any one heard any more about the 24 th........

Here you go here is your seal!!!!!!!!!!! Come on do you think this is any different than the other Crap that is posted. Besides there was one of the biggest lottery's of all time when the group picked the numbers on the cookie. Just another day another cookie and another Rumor.

Good-Housekeeping-logo.gif

I had Chinese take out last night and check out what my fortune cookie said . . . .

"Soon you will be sitting on top of the world" !!!!!

Well, for that to come true, ALL of YOU will be too !

Here's hoping . . . . . :woot::woot::woot:

nothing wrong being positive. Keep it up my dinar friend!!