Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discussion of Peace in the World

TheHyperLinker

I got side tracked last night, getting involved with (reading) the thread "Discussion of Faith"(http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160514-discussion-of-faith/?hl=%2Bdiscussion+%2Bfaith)

, trying to find the right quote to step into the discussion, but only got tangled in all the scriptures, which I admit I do not have them down pat.

So here I am starting this thread, because this needs its own thread, sorry all, and because Today is WORLD PEACE DAY and more and more we are realizing that the World needs Peace.

What is most important, is that each and everyone of us need to experience something so powerful from inside that, no matter what is going on in my/our world we still have the presence of our being's stillness. This is not a matter of Faith, but of Knowing (true Stllness). An experience of the essence inside that is soo quietening, it stills the mind. That is something that the mind needs.

Please watch this and discover what Prem Rawat is trying to show us.:

Edited by TheHyperLinker
  • Upvote 2

It's not going to happen, because this earth is controlled by the powers of darkness. But God is in control of the universe and all things will be reconciled in the end. Well, really not the end, but the beginning of eternity. Believe in the Lord Jesus, the Christ.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 6

That search for that inside Peace, is also the desires of the "Dark" forces/people. They will quickly realize that their lust for power is nothing compared to good people(that are enjoying their lives working together to sidestep those Dark Forces.

It starts with you, the Holy Ghost is in you. I don't want to get into disproving anything, just that Prem Rawat is showing where that stillness lies, inside your self. Keep your religion (all religions talk about that place), but find Peace inside yourself. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTkgBPmziQ&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 2

The overall game plan is Illuminati vs the people.

I'll bet they did not count on how wide spread the internet is and how resourceful the people are.

Peace

Come on RV

"Power People" think they control us and devise games to amass more of our money through such things as the housing buckle, wars, middel men, political battering power of politicians and radio/tv hosts, etc.

Their games are getting more and more complex and they loosing control of the games and they will soon fall flat(like a house of cards). Now that we have the Open Source(LINUX) Internet it is up to us to have alternative modes of surviving (battering, growing food locally,

Illuminati or the Powers That Be have to keep on throwing us from one game to another and they have been led to believe that they are GOD like but the Internet is allowing Us more and more to catch them at their games(not through media) so I am sure that very soon there will come a time when more and more of us, because we have found our own inner Peace, are not distracted by our wishes, money, inferiority complexes, floride, our ego, our media, our politicians etc... We will start realizing that we really can work together with eachother locally. Local food growing, alternative (energy, remediation, medicin and transport(if only the UFO technology was to be shared)). I digress.

And, also on a local level, more and more cities are letting citizens partake in running the city(not just to rat on neibghours about their grass height, but to let them know what needs to be fixed and more social things, through the internet.

But Before we can really start to work together we need to find out who the (&*^%) we are, that there is a quietness inside that is our home and each day we can really realized that we might be different outwardly but that, that, light is in everybody, especially in people that have recognised that quiet spot. That is majic.

That is why I fully agree with Adam about his choice of a name for the island. Peace Island. Even though, if it was up to us, we/I would name it Montana and make him king, but that's Adam choice.

Below is an example of what we can do when we work together, without Illuminati

There was an interesting TED Talk by Benjamin Barber on "Why Mayor Should Rule The World"

"It often seems like federal-level politicians care more about creating gridlock than solving the world's problems. So who's actually getting bold things done? City mayors. Political theorist Benjamin Barber suggests: Let's try giving them more control over global policy. Barber shows how these "urban homeboys" are solving pressing problems on their own turf -- and maybe in the world." : http://www.ted.com/talks/benjamin_barber_why_mayors_should_rule_the_world.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2013-09-21&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=talk_of_the_week_button

Edited by TheHyperLinker
  • Upvote 1

"Power People" think they control us and devise games to amass more of our money through such things as the housing buckle, wars, middel men, political battering power of politicians and radio/tv hosts, etc.

Their games are getting more and more complex and they loosing control of the games and they will soon fall flat(like a house of cards). Now that we have the Open Source(LINUX) Internet it is up to us to have alternative modes of surviving (battering, growing food locally,

Illuminati or the Powers That Be have to keep on throwing us from one game to another and they have been led to believe that they are GOD like but the Internet is allowing Us more and more to catch them at their games(not through media) so I am sure that very soon there will come a time when more and more of us, because we have found our own inner Peace, are not distracted by our wishes, money, inferiority complexes, floride, our ego, our media, our politicians etc... We will start realizing that we really can work together with each other locally. Local food growing, alternative (energy, remediation, medicine and transport(if only the UFO technology was to be shared)). I digress.

And, also on a local level, more and more cities are letting citizens partake in running the city(not just to rat on neighbors about their grass height, but to let them know what needs to be fixed and more social things, through the internet.

But Before we can really start to work together we need to find out who the (&*^%) we are, that there is a quietness inside that is our home and each day we can really realized that we might be different outwardly but that, that, light is in everybody, especially in people that have recognised that quiet spot. That is majic.

Wow, you are nailing so much on the head... And like so many things, its so simple and therein so difficult. If ever there were a life of paradoxes, it is now.

It's hard to choose one word to capture the essence of what you are saying. Peace to many unfortunately could mean complacent, docile, compliant, or any of many words taken to convey a loss of the fire in one's belly.

The paradox is of course in the sense you use it here, it is strong, steady, resolved, focused, committed and in essence, connected to the core of the human spirit.

It is that place of humanity as you say above: when connected to our humanity, we are not distracted by our wishes, money, inferiority complexes, fluoride, our ego, our media, our politicians [or any of that which isolates us from the fundamental ground we share]

And the worst nightmare of the “power people” {PP} is that moment we find common ground, realizing we really can work together with each other. They need us separate, isolated, loyal to institutions that assure we remain divided. They need people to believe that the conspiracies are insurmountable & we are hopeless against them.... when the plain bold truth is, there are far many more of “us” then them, no matter who the them are..... and if we work together, we can change laws, and we can come all bring something to the table of value, despite our differences.

It is getting harder for "them", and interesting watching how the stakes get raised. I went to open source a few months ago and am slowly converting multiple laptops to different open source platforms (to see which I like best... I'm leaning toward ubuntu over mint). And like someone else on here said, I'm sure the internet was not adequately factored in to the equation in terms of its power (course like any double edged sword, …) Unfortunately, if they shared the UFO technology, it would redefine the world, and the corporate lords and oil kings would die. Therein lies the death grip on the world. But like you say, that should not prevent us from exploring and using individual and community resources toward reducing our petro dependence (petro in chap stick for heaven's sake... really... petro in our lotions... who thought that was a good idea)?

The steeled resolve emerging from being comfortable in one's own skin, will be the enemy of lesser men seeking control. Thanks for the great post. Look forward to the thoughts of others here... :peace:

• Upvote 3

You Got It, Razor,

On Your point:

"It's hard to choose one word to capture the essence of what you are saying. Peace to many unfortunately could mean complacent, docile, compliant, or any of many words taken to convey a loss of the fire in one's belly.

The paradox is of course in the sense you use it here, it is strong, steady, resolved, focused, committed and in essence, connected to the core of the human spirit." We have a program going in a lot of places - notably in prisons, halfway-houses(for drug addiction) and anywhere where people are destitute called the Peace Education Program, PEP, a ten step/CD program where people learn where that peace of mind lies and find more and mire how reliable it is to go to that spot. Whereby they can get their life in order because they are no longer Reacting to their circumstances.

Peace For People: http://tprf.org/en/programs/peace-education-program

And:

"And the worst nightmare of the “power people” {PP} is that moment we find common ground, realizing we really can work together with each other. They need us separate, isolated, loyal to institutions that assure we remain divided. They need people to believe that the conspiracies are insurmountable & we are hopeless against them.... when the plain bold truth is, there are far many more of “us” then them, no matter who the them are..... and if we work together, we can change laws, and we can come all bring something to the table of value, despite our differences." Divide and conquer  is not going to work anymore because when people find out that they, are and can come from, their true self and that their brothers and sisters have that same energy giving them life, religion takes on a ritualistic aspect that is part of the history of their individual clan, just like I am French/Australian and have a commerardary with them (French people can say my name properly, but can not be as sincere as Australians because they have too much Culture and Australians take you on face value - they just give you a nickname.

I don't know about Mint, but Ubuntu was the better, and I am still on a learning curve because of not enough practice. I have 5 programming languages under my belt, but never got a real job in America because of my name , or too traveled so I need practice. My friends and me started bringing Sirius computers to Germany back in 1982 and when I came to America I couldn't believe how IBM, TI and Apple were still on the 8 bit system, Sirius just made a faux pas by not moving to Windows.

Prem Rawat has been showing/transmitting this experience, talked to the UN leaders and most presidents for over forty years and like water on rock he is slowly getting his point through.

What people say: http://tprf.org/prem-rawat/what-people-say.htm

• Upvote 2

It's not going to happen, because this earth is controlled by the powers of darkness. But God is in control of the universe and all things will be reconciled in the end. Well, really not the end, but the beginning of eternity. Believe in the Lord Jesus, the Christ.

Wm13

What U said, Brother

• Upvote 1

As a former professional soldier I appreciate and applaude anyone out there that will without being a fanatic, rather, put forth a logical and compassionate plea for World Peace. God knows it looks like the entire planet is about to be flushed down the toilet - looks more like World in Pieces right now.

The planet is being run by folks on the Dark Side and they ain't got no cookies !

• Upvote 2

Haha it looks like you, waterman and I were typing at the same time 10 Years Later. I know what you mean but we should keep striving for Peace in this World. It's a worthy goal... I've actually been encouraged by how quickly people are evolving in seeing things for the way they are and how we/they are saying "no more".

Peace Maggie

• Upvote 4

Haha it looks like you, waterman and I were typing at the same time 10 Years Later. I know what you mean but we should keep striving for Peace in this World. It's a worthy goal... I've actually been encouraged by how quickly people are evolving in seeing things for the way they are and how we/they are saying "no more".

Peace Maggie

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

As a former professional soldier I appreciate and applaude anyone out there that will without being a fanatic, rather, put forth a logical and compassionate plea for World Peace. God knows it looks like the entire planet is about to be flushed down the toilet - looks more like World in Pieces right now.

The planet is being run by folks on the Dark Side and they ain't got no cookies !

Here's one from a facebook friend that is so true: https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/1240218_425543180884122_1638427627_n.jpg

Well what it says is:

"We now live in a Nation where, doctors destroy heath, lawyers destory justice,universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy" - Chris Hedges. Sorry, but that's what I see.

But, just like your name "10 Years After". If you have water dripping on a rock and come back 10 Years After, in this weather, that rock Will be decimated.

"Darkness" Does Not And Can Not Exist In The Light.

Thank You Hyper Linker I've been enjoying all the videos and diolog you brought in... Looking Forward To More... Much Appreciated. :)

One candle Will decimated all darkness, because, wherever You are in that darkness, You will see that light and now there are candles popping up everywhere and we can(are starting) to see each other. Woopee. One just has to find one's own Peace/Light inside ones-self so that you can have that "zero" point with you wherever you are.

Thank you Maggie123. More to come...

Well, said 10 years :bravo:

I think I have all the "cookies" in my computer :lol:

Wm13

WM13, when you have/see that light inside and you meet another who is coming from that peace/light inside, that is your cookie friend(not sexually - of course)..

• 4 weeks later...

"Darkness" Does Not And Can Not Exist In The Light.

Thank You Hyper Linker I've been enjoying all the videos and diolog you brought in... Looking Forward To More... Much Appreciated. :)

Just wanted to update everybody.

I started this post on Sept. 21st. and today came cross the originator of "International Day of Peace" - Jeremy Gilley in an article  in the Huffington Post.

"

As a young man, Jeremy was frustrated, angry, and confused about all the suffering and violence going on in the world. The 1990's only deepened his despair, as armed conflicts continued to proliferate. Most of Jeremy's peers, appalled by all the bad news, either tuned out or gave up. But not Jeremy. He got serious about it.

And so began a journey to create at least one day of the year -- a fixed day -- when the world would be at peace.

Jeremy's strategy to accomplish this noble goal was both creative and quirky.

Building on his strengths, he decided to make a documentary about his efforts to establish a global day of peace, assuming, from the outset, that his efforts would fail miserably -- a failure, he reasoned, that would have a silver lining, since the story of his failed documentary could then be used to prove just how screwed up and unresponsive governments were, thereby embarrassing politicians and global leaders into getting off their partisan butts to do something about it.

And so, in 1998, Jeremy began his world-changing work in earnest. He lobbied ambassadors. He badgered UN representatives. He nagged Nobel prize winners and anyone else who might be influential in helping him establish a day of peace on earth, filming his efforts all along the way.

But a curious thing happened on the way to Jeremy's planned failure. He succeeded. Not just a little. A lot. Somehow, this former member of the Royal Shakespeare Company pulled all the right levers and spoke all the right lines -- much of them improv -- to secure a unanimous agreement by all UN member states to establish a fixed day of peace on Earth -- September 21st.

The year? 2001. The place? New York City. The day the vote was scheduled? September 11th. Jeremy was waiting to enter the United Nations for the long-anticipated vote when the planes hit the Twin Towers. The vote was postponed and everyone evacuated. High drama, to say the least.

A few days later, the UN reconvened and a vote was taken. Voila! September 21st was unanimously adopted by all countries of the United Nations as the International Day of Peace."

Here is a video of Jeremy Gilley and Prem Rawat on Peace.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mitch-ditkoff/jeremy-gilley-and-prem-ra_b_4001826.html

Edited by TheHyperLinker

It is always a good thing to find inner peace within yourself.

A harmony thats in tune with the world around us.

My people and people all around the world have been doing it for centuries.

Will it lift your spirits    Yes

Will it  strengthen your soul    yes

Will it direct your life towards goodness rather then evil   yes.

Will it stop these bad people from trying to kill you or enslave you     NO IT WONT

Only bullets do that 

It is always a good thing to find inner peace within yourself.

A harmony thats in tune with the world around us.

My people and people all around the world have been doing it for centuries.

Will it lift your spirits    Yes

Will it  strengthen your soul    yes

Will it direct your life towards goodness rather then evil   yes.

Will it stop these bad people from trying to kill you or enslave you     NO IT WONT

Only bullets do that 

I have always found it very hard, not to tell those people: "I don't mess with Lawyers to fight what you do to me. I curse You" - Knowing that their Karma will come back to haunt them. But,I have found that that gives me a long period of Bad Karma myself because I am perpetuating the conflict, instead of leaving them to their own Karma.

Sure, I can't wait for some Divine Intervention, or some UAB (I forgot what Steven Greer, from The Disclosure Project, called them - Unidentified Alien Beings - My choice of words) to come and show us how to tap into the Unlimited Power Source(like UFOs use)(read what Capt. Bruce Cathie knows about this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Cathie), so that, at least we are no-longer beholden to the Powers That Be(Oil), and we can start cleaning up this Precious Plant.

The other way, is for Us to leave the B behind and enjoy working together with Good People, helping one another. Good People know that they leave this world with nothing but Peace of Mind that they tried to Propagate That Harmony.

Edited by TheHyperLinker

• 2 weeks later...

Look at what Steven Greer has accomplished since starting the Disclosure Project and listen to the last part of his documentary "Sirius" when Eisenhower says that it is up to us to keep the Industrial Military Complex in check and Steven says that if we as citizens learn to lead, the politicians will follow(even if it is just to get our votes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldjX2Iib6o8

• Upvote 1

Some say Darkness does not exist. It's just the absence of light. I'll go further.... measure darkness. Can it be measured? It does speak in the bible about darkness and that it was across the "face of the deep". Then God said..."let there be light". Show me your flashdark. (opposite of flashlight) But, I digress..... is evil just the absence of good? I'm beginning to think so.... because God is good and the absence of Him would be evil. For everything that is good comes from the father of lights. To be without God would be a void of good. I cannot imagine that to be a tolerable thing.

God (good) speed

• Upvote 1

:bump:

The Illuminati have been controlling us, but more and more, because of the internet and heroes such as Julian Assange and Edward Snowden their games are being exposed before completion, Iraq and its WMD's, Saudi Arabia(http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-syrians-in-ghouta-claim-saudi-supplied-rebels-behind-chemical-attack/)(An AP & NPR reporter w/ 20+ years in the area)

and maybe Britain supplying Syria with the basics of Sarine gas(both without instrutions)http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-uk-government-let-british-company-export-nerve-gas-chemicals-to-syria-8793642.html

Some say Darkness does not exist. It's just the absence of light. I'll go further.... measure darkness. Can it be measured? It does speak in the bible about darkness and that it was across the "face of the deep". Then God said..."let there be light". Show me your flashdark. (opposite of flashlight) But, I digress..... is evil just the absence of good? I'm beginning to think so.... because God is good and the absence of Him would be evil. For everything that is good comes from the father of lights. To be without God would be a void of good. I cannot imagine that to be a tolerable thing.

God (good) speed

Just light a star on a dark night, everybody sees it. Whenever the times are dark, the living revealer of that light gets noticed. The Line Of David is always amongst us. Find out why you are here. Everyone needs to find out for themselves. But, I digress, that peaceful feeling lies in everyone and is beyond any religion.

Edited by TheHyperLinker
  • Upvote 1

Look at what Steven Greer has accomplished since starting the Disclosure Project and listen to the last part of his documentary "Sirius" when Eisenhower says that it is up to us to keep the Industrial Military Complex in check and Steven says that if we as citizens learn to lead, the politicians will follow(even if it is just to get our votes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldjX2Iib6o8

I actually watched this the other day and found it quite interesting. Thank You HyperLinker. :)

Enjoyed your comments above too... I agree if we citizens learn to lead... the politicians will follow.

• Upvote 2