Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

While I am not jumping into the lopster tank. I do not anticipate a lop. I sadly do not expect any great gains from this investment. I do not think it will suddenly pop as some expect. I often wonder why the Iraqi people write so many articles predicting a great rise in the value of the dinar, maybe that is just their propaganda machine at work. I definitely enjoy many of my friends here at DV. I just think I have a feeling I have a better chance to win $10000 in the lottery than to make $10000 from this investment.

Who here really expects a major windfall profit from the dinar?

• Upvote 8

When I saw "Flounder" from Cooked, I was expecting a great seafood recipe :) Oh well, I am very jaded about this investment so I'm gonna turn my dinar into wallpaper. IF it happens well then! Horray ! If not I am having a great time here at DV enjoying the company and controversies. A lot of great people here and I'm enjoying posting music videos with Bert and WM etc. I just wanna have fun :)

• Upvote 2

While I am not jumping into the lopster tank. I do not anticipate a lop. I sadly do not expect any great gains from this investment. I do not think it will suddenly pop as some expect. I often wonder why the Iraqi people write so many articles predicting a great rise in the value of the dinar, maybe that is just their propaganda machine at work. I definitely enjoy many of my friends here at DV. I just think I have a feeling I have a better chance to win $10000 in the lottery than to make $10000 from this investment.

Who here really expects a major windfall profit from the dinar?

Sorry Cooked I came in this thread taking your question all serious... and then got hit with some much needed comic relief. :D

Here is my serious reply...

Plan A (2 years ago) = Dinar RV

Plan B (reality) = Survival

Plan C (still formulating) =

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Not a major windfall anymore..... That's what I used to (want to) believe in the first years ( like most ,I'd suppose)....

Now (in the last 3-4 years)...I'd be happy to get ANY gain from this... Hopefully not having to lose my capital.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Not a major windfall anymore..... That's what I used to (want to) believe in the first years ( like most ,I'd suppose)....

Now (in the last 3-4 years)...I'd be happy to get ANY gain from this... Hopefully not having to lose my capital.

yep, right now I would take 10 cents and bail out

• Upvote 3

As I said before.. I'd take anything at this point ( that's me, though) ...

Even 5 cents ( 50 fold my capital)... Even 1 penny ( 10 fold my capital).

You mean you just want to get it done ? ;) 

I'm staying positive, sticking with the Illuminati's plan as I first understood it when I got into this investment / speculation seven years ago. It's not about us "little guys", it's about the "global banking elite".

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

WM,

Is the Illuminate's plan being illuminated now..? 

You mean you just want to get it done ? ;)

WM,

Is the Illuminate's plan being illuminated now..? 

Nadita,

I have no idea, to tell you the truth, and I don't want to be illuminated with their "light" because it's actually darkness. I think we are close, I truly believe I was directed to get into this by God, and to set up the things I have concerning this speculation / investment. (the whole group I am with feels this way) All I know is I'm tired of all this, the world economic situation, the deception and politics, and just ready to move on. In my opinion, something has to be done with the world's fiat currency system, it's failing all over. Something needs to prop it up for a short time (a few years?), which I believe there will be some sort of reset, the Dollar will decline, there will be chaos world wide, then the entire system will collapse, and then they will initiate the "new world order currency" and the new world order government and religion. JMO

WM13

I'm staying positive, sticking with the Illuminati's plan as I first understood it when I got into this investment / speculation seven years ago. It's not about us "little guys", it's about the "global banking elite".

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

All due respect Waterman... having come out of the "rabbit hole".

Here is the question... why oh why... having all the wealth of the world... why would THEY want or need an RV?

:huh:  :blink:  ^_^

All due respect Waterman... having come out of the "rabbit hole".

Here is the question... why oh why... having all the wealth of the world... why would THEY want or need an RV?

:huh:  :blink:  ^_^

It's the Banks that win, who owns the Banks? The little people don't win, do Iraqi's have a lot of Dinar? No, they want the Dollar right now. So, who has the Dinar mostly, The Banks. Yes, some Americans, Italians, English common people, but the government (FED - IRS) will get more than you spent on it in taxes when you cash in. The rest, most people will spend buying things, they still win. And actually, the IRAQI people will be the biggest losers, because they mostly have Dollars, other than some of the elite. That's the whole thing with the corruption, counterfeiting, and smuggling of the Dinar in my opinion. They manipulate most all the currencies of the world anyway.

JMO

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your reply Waterman.

Just thinking out loud here so forgive me...

Yes this is all a Banksters game... I agree.

As for their gain from us being a motivator... I am not buying it.

Really we are not a big enough contributor...  nor are the Iraqis... somehow I think they have their sights set eleswhere.

Thank you for your reply Waterman.

Just thinking out loud here so forgive me...

Yes this is all a Banksters game... I agree.

As for their gain from us being a motivator... I am not buying it.

Really we are not a big enough contributor...  nor are the Iraqis... somehow I think they have their sights set eleswhere.

Where did I say we (us) were being a motivator? Yes, they control the "money" you don't think they have more than all the small fries in the rest of the entire world have? We are chump change, but they make money off taxes, by allowing us to purchase IQD, when the value changes (RV), people cah in and pay taxes, buy things, pay more taxes. The IRS, which is part of the Federal Reserve, collects taxes, they make $. They win both ways.

Just sayin'

WM13

Where did I say we (us) were being a motivator? Yes, they control the "money" you don't think they have more than all the small fries in the rest of the entire world have? We are chump change, but they make money off taxes, by allowing us to purchase IQD, when the value changes (RV), people cah in and pay taxes, buy things, pay more taxes. The IRS, which is part of the Federal Reserve, collects taxes, they make $. They win both ways.

Just sayin'

WM13

k

Sono daccordo (I'm using my hands when I say this, you know, for more emphasis)

Lol... I can see you doing that. :D

• Upvote 1