Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Soldier Responds To Anti-Muslim Comments In An Incredible Way on 'What Would You Do?' (VIDEO)

dinar_stud

American Soldier Responds To Anti-Muslim Comments In An Incredible Way on 'What Would You Do?' (VIDEO)

"What Would You Do?" by ABC is a hidden camera series where people are put into ethical dilemmas, given the choice between passively accepting injustice and standing up for what they believe is right.

This soldier didn't hesitate to speak up when a young man started harassing a Muslim cashier, refusing to be served by him because "he's a Muslim."

The uniformed man defended freedom of religion for all, stating, "We live in America, he can have whatever religion he wants."

"That's the reason I wear the uniform -- so anyone can live free in this country."

When the producer arrived on the scene to explain that both the heckler and the cashier were both actors, the soldier downplayed his "heroic" response by saying, "If you're an American, you're an American. Period."

Well said. Watch the video for the full encounter. The soldier part starts at the 5 min mark.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 3

Apparently this "DOES NOT" apply to ODUMDUMB BAMA... the LYING SOB IS PURE KENYAN TERRORIST MUSLIM (BROTHER OF THE THE TERRORIST GROUP MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD) PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the all caps writing here makes me believe ya, Ka Ka.

Although his mother from Kansas might disagree...

Have you taken your meds today?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Good To See You Dinar_Stud :) Nice Post.

"What Would You Do?" by ABC is a hidden camera series where people are put into ethical dilemmas, given the choice between passively accepting injustice and standing up for what they believe is right.

This soldier didn't hesitate to speak up when a young man started harassing a Muslim cashier, refusing to be served by him because "he's a Muslim."

The uniformed man defended freedom of religion for all, stating, "We live in America, he can have whatever religion he wants."

"That's the reason I wear the uniform -- so anyone can live free in this country."

When the producer arrived on the scene to explain that both the heckler and the cashier were both actors, the soldier downplayed his "heroic" response by saying, "If you're an American, you're an American. Period."

Well said. Watch the video for the full encounter. The soldier part starts at the 5 min mark.

• Upvote 1

Yes. Excellent post. I wish more people here would see this and see the stupidity of their mind-set. I have never had a problem with a Muslim (and I am Jewish). Not ONCE has a Muslim given me a hard time or attacked me in any way. Cant say the same for other religions. Dunno, just saying....cheers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes. Excellent post. I wish more people here would see this and see the stupidity of their mind-set. I have never had a problem with a Muslim (and I am Jewish). Not ONCE has a Muslim given me a hard time or attacked me in any way. Cant say the same for other religions. Dunno, just saying....cheers

Walk into the nearest mosque, proclaim that you are jewish, and tell us how it goes...

• Upvote 2

Walk into the nearest mosque, proclaim that you are jewish, and tell us how it goes...

and WHY would I do that? That seems pretty stupid thing to do. Just like why don't you walk into the nearest biker bar and tell them, "anyone who rides a Harley is a H-O-M-O" and let me know where to send the flowers. Leaving people ALONE in their beliefs is what this is about. Don't like Muslins, do you? Probably hate Jews too.

• Upvote 3

***///

Holy smokes... and we thought things were too hot on the "Dana Perino doesn't like atheists" thread !

Ay, Caramba !  :eek:  :lol:

Yeah, I gotta relax. Sometimes, parents forget to turn-off their PC's and who knows what children will get into. No parental control. Well, it happens! hahahaha

• Upvote 2

Apparently this "DOES NOT" apply to ODUMDUMB BAMA... the LYING SOB IS PURE KENYAN TERRORIST MUSLIM (BROTHER OF THE THE TERRORIST GROUP MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD) PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shut the hell up.

This is a synagogue right next to a mosque in Paramaribo, Surinam. They live in peace with each other. I was there last April.

MOSKEE%20EN%20SYNAGOGE%20%20-KEIZERSTRAA

• Upvote 2

The only problem I have with the video is that the actor confronting the Muslim casher wore a "God Bless America" shirt.  To me it was indicating that those who act this way would be the believers in God.  Sorry, I don't by that for a minute.  I think the video did bring out that those living in the USA have a right to live and worship as they please. Any stupid actions or words from individuals confronting a Muslim in this fashion needs a swift rebuke, as was given from several who heard the remarks.  

Great video, but I still don't like the implication that a believer in God would be the culprit.   

• Upvote 1

The only problem I have with the video is that the actor confronting the Muslim casher wore a "God Bless America" shirt.  To me it was indicating that those who act this way would be the believers in God.  Sorry, I don't by that for a minute.  I think the video did bring out that those living in the USA have a right to live and worship as they please. Any stupid actions or words from individuals confronting a Muslim in this fashion needs a swift rebuke, as was given from several who heard the remarks.  

Great video, but I still don't like the implication that a believer in God would be the culprit.   

You don't believe?? All you have to do is read the posts in this forum. many claim to be christians and yet the words they spew are far from christian. I believe, i have seen it here on a day to day basis.

Why do you think I posted the news and the video???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I have read some of their post. Whether they are Christian or not is up to God.  If they have an attitude like the person in the video, then there is a need for some heart  searching and repentance.  My point is that the media is making the "Christian" the bad guy.  They could have used any T-shirt slogan they wanted.  Why this one?  I believe there is more going on here.  They didn't need to project any group and the shirt could have been blank, and the point would have been made.  Their selection is questionable.  

From your last question (statement) you indicate that the reason you posted it was for those who are Christian?  Is that what you meant?  

• Upvote 2

In the words of Rayzur...

"Deal With It".

Sandfly what do you have to say about this? :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I have read some of their post. Whether they are Christian or not is up to God.  If they have an attitude like the person in the video, then there is a need for some heart  searching and repentance.  My point is that the media is making the "Christian" the bad guy.  They could have used any T-shirt slogan they wanted.  Why this one?  I believe there is more going on here.  They didn't need to project any group and the shirt could have been blank, and the point would have been made.  Their selection is questionable.  

From your last question (statement) you indicate that the reason you posted it was for those who are Christian?  Is that what you meant?  

I wonder why??? The answer is simple, the vast majority of people that would react like this person identify themselves as christian.