Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOON, IN THE COMING WEEKS

kennyc

Iraqi dinar currency difficult internationally; See value improve in the coming weeks according to Finance Committee Member

Posted: September 11, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Central bank, exchange rate, Finance Committee, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, Monetary policy, United States Senate Committee on Finance

The parliamentary Finance Committee said Haidar Al-Abadi said the coming weeks will see more improvement in the value of the dinar against the dollar which will enhance the confidence of the world. “

Abadi said the new monetary policy by the Central Bank had a very large impact on the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar, which reflected positively on the Iraqi market through a deal to import “.

“The increased confidence of States in Iraqi dinars would make it an international currency.

• Upvote 2

I hate it when we get too see the news from c.b.i.   like this , in coming weeks improved against the dollar raise value of dinar,   this could mean any dang thing , like : rise to 1000 to 1 <----- still under the dollar, and could stay there for another year,   but I am in line with you folks ,  just push that dang value up to 2 too 1  and make the world shake in the shadow`s of the greatest value in history  :peace:    it could happen

***///

We don't know why ya'll are gettin' NEGged up in here... :confused2:

Those Gals put up with a lot and work hard for the money!

If they need that pole to make it to where they need to get, hey, it's their choice!

Good thing they have ya'll to help them in these crappy progressive times we're in !

Keep supporting the local wild life, guys ! It's good for the economy ! :bravo:

• Upvote 2

***///

We don't know why ya'll are gettin' NEGged up in here... :confused2:

Those Gals put up with a lot and work hard for the money!

If they need that pole to make it to where they need to get, hey, it's their choice!

Good thing they have ya'll to help them in these crappy progressive times we're in !

Keep supporting the local wild life, guys ! It's good for the economy ! :bravo:

Here's another "Pole" Story for y'all that I just read...

Sounds a little dirty to me anyway..

Wells Fargo Bank Story

09/11/2013

Stage2Omega:   ANOTHER WELLS FARGO BANK STORY

FROM stage2omega TO You

You wanna bank story that I personally had?

I bank with Wells Fargo, and I went in to talk to someone in the Currency Department.

Well, I went in and a nice young lady at the door asked how she could help me.

So I thought I would appear out of the loop on things and asked her about the Viet Nemese Dong.

I said I had some on a  shelf in a shoe box.

“ I read somewhere on Bloomberg or MSNBC news feed that the value might be changing.”

“Was there any truth to what I had read?”

She said yes, Wells Fargo as of Tuesday the 9th of September had put the Dong on a pending status. I remarked, pending?

She then proceeded to tell me that the Dong and other currencies were going to be revaluing (her words).

She also mentioned the Iraqi Dinar and that they weren’t doing anything with middle eastern currency.

She went on to say that people were coming in and looking for Dinar.

So you say, so. Well, I never mentioned the Dinar, I came in with a Dong question.

She proceeds then to go get the head of the Currency Department for me.

Another very nice lady comes out and explains that the Dong is pending a revaluation so they could only buy back but not sell any. Now she begins to talk about the Dinar , but I never mentioned the Dinar to her either.

She then fills me in on the fact that they’ve been waiting for some time for the revaluation to take place.

She said that since they had put the Dong on a pending status that the revaluation should be very soon.

She asked how much Dong I might have, then she asked me to come back and she would be glad to help me.

Folks, the banks know what is going on, and they are very ready for us.

• Upvote 2