Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament refuses to put a picture-Maliki on the new banknotes

Butifldrm

lGD. I am so sorry to hear about your medical situation. I've been looking for your posts for what seems like a couple of weeks and now I know why. Congratulations on career change and much luck on very swift recovery and healing. I will keep you in my prayers.

• Upvote 1

What did you do to your face? What did you do to your face?

I had a cavity and Friday it got infected. By Sunday the entire right side of my

Face had swollen shut. I was supposed to start orientation on Monday but that

Has been put off till next week now.

Thanks ASUmama I can use all the prayers I can get. Its kinda scary making

The changes I am at my age but I really believe that God has called me to. Your the best.

• Upvote 1

I had a cavity and Friday it got infected. By Sunday the entire right side of my

Face had swollen shut. I was supposed to start orientation on Monday but that

Has been put off till next week now.

Thanks ASUmama I can use all the prayers I can get. Its kinda scary making

The changes I am at my age but I really believe that God has called me to. Your the best.

Sometimes teeth will do that.  You are not that old, I am sure you will do just fine.  Better benefits is a deal breaker in my mind.

11-09-2013 03:36 PM

Free -

The member of a coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari Iraqis out a demonstration in favor of the survival of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in office for a third term reminding (achievements large) that have been made ​​during his reign. Askari said in a press statement that al-Maliki of the best from the rule of Iraq, pointing out that his two terms that the rule of them have witnessed a quantum leap and treatment fruitful for many files, Iraq was suffering Petradjaha, adding suggested that perpetuates the stage Maliki by placing pictures in the paper currency New noting that kind of honor to a man adored Iraq and sacrificed for it. noted that the military belonging to the Islamic Dawa Party had been expelled from the party after a disagreement on political positions in the early nineties when he was active within the ranks in London, but returned and made ​​an apology to the party after the fall of the former regime in 2003 to accept a return to the party which allowed him to get on millions of dollars of financial transactions suspicious to return the Department of them to the British capital to buy a set of real estate after he was surviving on aid, one of the municipalities of London. mentioned that invite the military this comes after اسابع to invite MP Dawa Abbas al-Bayati reproduce Maliki, prompting ridicule Iraqis and Thecmanm and also contempt for the request, which flows into Attempts industry dictator failed again.

Here a Picture of it...or the Link I should say....of Mr. M on a IQD Note...

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1