Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi source: Leo before stepping down the terms and conditions, but Washington refused

Butifldrm

Iraqi source: Leo before stepping down the terms and conditions, but Washington refused

06-09-2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNG Add a comment -    The newspaper quoted (future) Lebanese source close to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki as saying that "Syrian President Bashar al-Assad agreed to the idea of ​​stepping down from power terms, but that the face of rejection by Washington." 

The source said the leader of the (coalition of state law) which is headed by al-Maliki, that "intensive contacts conducted by al-Maliki with the Syrian leadership resulted in the approval of Assad on the idea of ​​stepping down from the presidency conditions, including the development of specific mechanisms to facilitate the transfer of power through elections fast, and ensure that no prosecution prosecuted in the International Criminal Court, and securing a safe exit for him and his family and those close to him to another state. " 

The source explained, "The Washington rejected after a series of intensive contacts took place recently with Iraqi officials, including Maliki, admission to step down unconditionally for a lion, sticking to the need to step down immediately without providing guarantees, being can not take any decision on the lion instead of the Syrian opposition, which refuses to also stay in power for any length of time. " 

He continued that "Tehran and Moscow that they began note movements of Iraq and persistent connections conducted with Damascus, despite the fact that many Iraqi officials do not perceive with satisfaction the lion because of its role in supporting the violence in Iraq in the past," noting that "Baghdad is moving diplomatically resolve the Syrian crisis peacefully they fear a massive influx of Syrian refugees towards Iraqi territory and armed extremist groups leakage to Iraq to carry out bombings and reprisals against the Iraqi government and its institutions. " 

The source pointed out that "the initiative launched by al-Maliki fall within the framework of attempts to prevent a U.S. attack on Syria, despite the presence of conviction large non-response, especially that all the data indicate that Washington settled options of military intervention, and being of attempts, do not work to stop upcoming attack. "

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D115011&usg=ALkJrhjsWh2WD2f-umyk3HplGMfiIyQrHQ#ixzz2e9QSNWXi

• Upvote 4

Source: Al-Assad step down conditions but Washington rejected - alt translation 

06-09-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)-add a comment-

Newspaper (the future) Lebanese source close to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki as saying that "Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad has agreed to step down from power idea conditionally, but that the refusal by Washington."

The leading source (State of law), led by Al-Maliki, "Al-Maliki's intensive contacts with the Syrian leadership resulted in approval of Assad to step down from the Presidency idea requirements, including the development of mechanisms to facilitate the delivery of power through elections, and ensure that no prosecution in the International Criminal Court and ensure a safe exit for his family and close to another State."

The source said that "Washington has rejected after extensive contacts recently with Iraqi officials including Maliki, accept to step down to the lion, holding out the need to step down immediately without guarantees, they could not take any decision on the lion instead of Syrian opposition also refused his survival in power for any period of time."

"Tehran and Moscow took note of the Iraqi moves and the ongoing contacts with Damascus, although many Iraqis do not view with satisfaction the lion because of its role in support of violence in Iraq in the past", adding that "diplomatic moves to resolve the crisis peacefully as feared an influx of Syrian refugees in Iraq and armed extremist groups infiltration into Iraq to carry out bombings and reprisals against the Iraqi Government and its institutions."

The source noted that "initiative launched by Maliki were part of attempts to prevent a US attack on Syria, despite the widespread belief of non-response, especially since all the data indicate that Washington resolved its options for military intervention, and of the attempts, do not work to stop the impending attack.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?anno=2&depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D115011&usg=ALkJrhi8bpRmPicKtd1BnaPkN-NkcbUtZg#ixzz2e9U16OKZ

• Upvote 2

Our Goverment and Press are just as good at lying, misdirection and corruption as IRAQ

Can you say SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE all these clowns are PAID for sign sealed and delivered by the ?

Tri- lateral Commission, Bildaberg Group, Masons, Vadican who knows someone is pulling the strings.

How else can two people from the same family "Busch" be the President of the United States

How does a nobody,that has never even sponsored a bill, biggest task was A community organizer that associated with a radical family priest every Sunday " O" become the President of the United States.

How does Jessie Jackson Jr. Go to jail for $750K

When AIG,Fanny Mae. & Freddy Mack, General Motors,Major lending Institutions get bailouts for stealing BILLIONS and not even ONE person goes to jail.

Something smells funny, I dont know to much but One thing I do know is

If it walks like A duck, Quacks like a Duck and Looks like a Duck IT'S PROBABLY A DUCK

GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Good Morning DV. :)

Umm I have a lot of stuff to say... I'll save it... like does depleated uraniam and white sulfer bombs ring a bell?

Whateva... hey if he wants to step down... fine by me.

Now we are left with the damn terrorist that we may need to give a slow bus ticket out of there... but we can do that right?

Oh wait a minute... we will absolutely want to install a guberment and central bank that is to our favor.

:)

PS. You Repugs here are so oppressive... you talk about "joining together" ... naw... not so much. Not at all.

I see you Faux News people turning on a dime everyday.

I would love to see a true joining together... show me.

True Independent Here :)

• Downvote 1

Geez.  You think Maliki might be putting out propaganda so he looks like a hero?  This would be an easy way out for the US is Assad step off a cliff.  Do you think Obama would not take that offer?  Come one.  This whole thing is a convoluted mess and this would be an easy way out for us...US.

Touche' Maggie!!! What a bunch of sheep, eh. 

• Upvote 2

I think the sticking point to this agreement that Maliki claims to have reached with Assad is this.......Assad wants immunity from prosecution by The World Court at The Hague. Assad thinks that he can get a ' get out of jail free' card for all the atrosities he's committed. Maliki wants the same pass before he is willing to step down.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

Not necessarily, but he may have to do so in order to validate seeking and/or receiving asylum.  He could simply hold to the idea that he's been wrongly accused, and that he'll be wrongly murdered and so needs asylum.  If he doesn't ask for asylum and his govt is taken down, he'll be tried and most likely assassinated/killed; at least from what history tells us of Middle Eastern rulers.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

If this were the case, wouldn't Assad be admitting he was guilty?

Good Question Ziggie.

IMHO... not a given. He knows he is cooked... just trying to make his best bargain.

He will probably get "droned" where ever he goes. That is the way we roll.

Sure would like some truth to come out about this... but it will be hidden as much as possible.

You watch... the plan will progress. (new guberment of our choosing and a new central bank)

I don't like it any more than you do.

Good Question Ziggie.

IMHO... not a given. He knows he is cooked... just trying to make his best bargain.

He will probably get "droned" where ever he goes. That is the way we roll.

Sure would like some truth to come out about this... but it will be hidden as much as possible.

You watch... the plan will progress. (new guberment of our choosing and a new central bank)

I don't like it any more than you do.

I would hope he has already hustled his wife and children out of the country.