Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boner: I'm with Obama

flatdawg

No, just not the simplest mind here, and I don't resort to name calling when disagreeing with other posters.

Looks like some of your 'pubs will go with 'bama as well.

I hope you're right about this being voted down. But I doubt it will be.

Flatdawg when you call me a "pub" that's not name calling? I hate all but a very few (3 or 4) in the pub party.

Again, whether rebulicrat or demacian, ANYONE WHO VOTES IN FAVOR of action is Syria is guilty of TREASON. It is that simple. I have stated this before and yet folks don't seem to understand it. Please look-up the definition of Traitor and Treason. You will see exactly what I am talking about. The FSA contains elements of Al Qaida. Last time I check, them is the bad guys-sworn enemies to America. Giving ANY support/aid, etc to our sworn enemies is by definition-TREASON. Why are there no calls for a criminal case against Congress calling for this? Because, we the People, have allowed our Rep to discuss a traitorous act openly. This would be like the Rep discussing how to arm the **** DURING WWII!!!! No way! This is beyond STUPID. We are talking TREASON! Does anyone think treason is wrong? I guess few do since no one is storming the capital over this. My god! It is simply amazing

• Upvote 2

Do you all even read what you write, last week the speaker and the rest of the GOP was your heros because they were busting the Presidents balz and now see how quick you guys turn coat.  LOL i am sure it will be another democrat in the white house in 2016.  Silly folks tricks are for kids.  Just like kids get mad and want to take your ball home.  :)  I love it.  Calling the President a Kenyan, the speaker of the house not his name my goodness no wonder the rest of the world say we are ignornant.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you all even read what you write, last week the speaker and the rest of the GOP was your heros because they were busting the Presidents balz and now see how quick you guys turn coat.  LOL i am sure it will be another democrat in the white house in 2016.  Silly folks tricks are for kids.  Just like kids get mad and want to take your ball home.  :)  I love it.  Calling the President a Kenyan, the speaker of the house not his name my goodness no wonder the rest of the world say we are ignornant.

Yeah I called the president a kenyan

If I want to I can call him a SOB.

It`s my right. Thats why we are free

I can say anything I want. You might not respect that I called him that

The rest of the world may not respect that I called him that. 

But Im ok with that  :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah I called the president a kenyan

If I want to I can call him a SOB.

It`s my right. Thats why we are free

I can say anything I want. You might not respect that I called him that

The rest of the world may not respect that I called him that. 

But Im ok with that  :)

You can call him whatever you want that is your right but it gets old, if he was elected twice then i guess not alot of people think he is following.

A Muslim

Not an American

Has a Mosque in the Whitehouse

Member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You can say anything you want Dog, that is your right but do you have a solution other than calling the President a Kenyan, a SOB, a Muslim or explaining your displeasure?  No one has a solution other than isolationism tried that before and we ended up in WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can call him whatever you want that is your right but it gets old, if he was elected twice then i guess not alot of people think he is following.

A Muslim

Not an American

Has a Mosque in the Whitehouse

Member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You can say anything you want Dog, that is your right but do you have a solution other than calling the President a Kenyan, a SOB, a Muslim or explaining your displeasure?  No one has a solution other than isolationism tried that before and we ended up in WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

Nope no solution at all

and nether do you TP

So until I or someone else can figure it out.

I guess I will just vent and call him names.

Why?

Cause it makes me feel good.  :)

• Upvote 1

Nope no solution at all

and nether do you TP

So until I or someone else can figure it out.

I guess I will just vent and call him names.

Why?

Cause it makes me feel good.  :)

Solution is Bomb them to stone age and then others will realize not to fack with the US.  Use Chemical wpns some where else Nuke those who you want to blame.  End of story.  That is the solution.  Talk is cheap dog, sitting on the porch barking and calling names solves nothing but your tail is on fire and not fast enough to catch it.    So there is your solution sir.  Easy fix.  We got plenty of Nukes just have to make sure the winds are blowing the correct direction.  No more talking, if they were not worried why did Syria run to the UN???  Last post sir.  I am sure you will still be calling him names and venting because that is all you can do, it does not make you feel good i think you are just sad.  Just being honest.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Downvote 3

Solution is Bomb them to stone age and then others will realize not to fack with the US.  Use Chemical wpns some where else Nuke those who you want to blame.  End of story.  That is the solution.  Talk is cheap dog, sitting on the porch barking and calling names solves nothing but your tail is on fire and not fast enough to catch it.    So there is your solution sir.  Easy fix.  We got plenty of Nukes just have to make sure the winds are blowing the correct direction.  No more talking, if they were not worried why did Syria run to the UN???  Last post sir.  I am sure you will still be calling him names and venting because that is all you can do, it does not make you feel good i think you are just sad.  Just being honest.

Well TP with the risk of being banned . if your really ready for a nuclear exchange your a bigger idiot then I thought. 

Thats your plan huh

Hmmm Good plan 

and no 

really Im as happy as shat man 

not a sad bone in my body.

Your a chronic fence setter TP you always have been

You lean whichever way the wind blows 

I read your stuff before the election

during the election

and after the election.

You have no solid opinion

it constantly changes

Me im rock solid baby

Screw the kenyan 

• Upvote 3

This sounds more and more like we are about to get another long, slow screwing. <_<

****////

Yup.

The banksters of this world USE US like their own private army to manipulate the world

to keep THEIR DREAM ALIVE, not some poor pathetic bastard's dream of a free Syria.

Whilst he and his people fight for some modicum of justice against a tyrant, the banksters

see only an opportunity for themselves in re-adjusting the hideous game board they have us all on.

It's all a great lie.

another nation.

On top of that, the Saudis and Qatar have been aching to run a pipeling thru Syria to Europe to compete in the natural gas market, with Guess who? RUSSIA, who by the way, has a monopoly on selling their natural gasto Europe. Also, there is evidence that the Saudis and Qatar have been and still are arming the Al-Qaeda backed rebels. Wake up America, this isn't about idiot Obama and some chemical weapons, Obama answers to more powerful people than the American public...people who don't give a rats ass about starting another war just to keep their golden goose alive. Thx for the post Flat....

TP you got screws loose.

TP you got screws loose.

No sir, just being plain honest and as usual on this forum get negatives when you do not jump in the usual group of folks who know it all and done it all.  The Nuclear option get attention and no one wants that attention.  Ok, @dog say whatever as usual.  Unlike yourself i don't jump in hollering and saying look at me.  Negatives don't bother me instead of getting into a shouting match and risk a moderator time out i just hit the ignore button better that way.  So Dog i think that is the best for me is to just ignore.  Thanks

Sorry folks, for some reason the 1st part of my post disappeared.

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that this Syria situation is much bigger than someone gassing people (which is horriblw by they way).

For sometime now Iran, along with Russia, India and China, and several other countries, have been either buying or selling their oil directly for gold. This is a major threat to the bankers and their petrodollar dominance worldwide. If the petrodollar goes, so does their stranglehold on the worldwide financial system, and also their "Golden Goose" so to speak, these crooks will stop at nothing, and are even willing push their puppet Obama to instgate a war where there is clearly no threat to the US, and we would be in effect backing Al-Quaeda, our sworn enemy.

On top of that, the Saudis and Qatar have been aching to run a pipeling thru Syria to Europe to compete in the natural gas market, with Guess who? RUSSIA, who by the way, has a monopoly on selling their natural gas to Europe. Also, there is evidence that the Saudis and Qatar have been and still are arming the Al-Qaeda backed rebels. Wake up America, this isn't about idiot Obama and some chemical weapons, Obama answers to more powerful people than the American public...people who don't give a rats ass about starting another war just to keep their golden goose alive. Thx for the post Flat....

No sir, just being plain honest and as usual on this forum get negatives when you do not jump in the usual group of folks who know it all and done it all.  The Nuclear option get attention and no one wants that attention.  Ok, @dog say whatever as usual.  Unlike yourself i don't jump in hollering and saying look at me.  Negatives don't bother me instead of getting into a shouting match and risk a moderator time out i just hit the ignore button better that way.  So Dog i think that is the best for me is to just ignore.  Thanks

God I know he is distraught!! Liberals like you are too easy

Sorry folks, for some reason the 1st part of my post disappeared.

Anyway, what I was trying to say was that this Syria situation is much bigger than someone gassing people (which is horrible by they way).

For sometime now Iran, along with Russia, India and China, and several other countries, have been either buying or selling their oil directly for gold. This is a major threat to the bankers and their petrodollar dominance worldwide. If the petrodollar goes, so does their stranglehold on the worldwide financial system, and also their "Golden Goose" so to speak, these crooks will stop at nothing, and are even willing push their puppet Obama to instgate a war where there is clearly no threat to the US, and we would be in effect backing Al-Quaeda, our sworn enemy.

On top of that, the Saudis and Qatar have been aching to run a pipeling thru Syria to Europe to compete in the natural gas market, with Guess who? RUSSIA, who by the way, has a monopoly on selling their natural gas to Europe. Also, there is evidence that the Saudis and Qatar have been and still are arming the Al-Qaeda backed rebels. Wake up America, this isn't about idiot Obama and some chemical weapons, Obama answers to more powerful people than the American public...people who don't give a rats ass about starting another war just to keep their golden goose alive. Thx for the post Flat....

Thanks Gente.... and glad you mentioned the natural gas lines... those are the biggest thorns right now.... more so than oil lines... 

Map is here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159716-false-cw-blame-in-syria-predicted-11-months-ago-how-can-congress-ignore-these-facts/page-3#entry1254332

So here it is in a nutshell:

There are a couple of major, separate though linked things going on. Some of them are obvious and discussed openly, much of it is not. For that reason, people seem to waffle on vote while at same time, nothing makes sense and several 180 different competing ideas do make sense. 

1. Map explains the shift among some of the republican leadership and elected folk. Boner is voting his career and personal well-being as are many others on both sides of the aisle. BOTH sides of the aisle.  

The other part doesn't nutshell so well. I'll try to summarize all the other posts  on DV regarding this.  

2. Something changed dramatically over the summer resulting in this recent question about striking Syria. We'd previously been fairly content to let it play out. 

IMO, it was evident that the US clearly lost the availability of probable control of something. Further discussion and phone calls in the way too early am over the weekend evidenced fairly solid indicator of what that is:

WARNING: If you aren't willing or comfortable suspending naive beliefs, its probably better to stop reading here. 

Control of pipelines in the ME for both oil and most recent tussle, natural gas (caspian sea), is essential in meeting the demands of US consumption. The US strategy for controlling terrorism was to democratize the ME. Ergo Arab Spring. 

Syria was a tough nut, and US intervention was not overt. 

Syria, is presently a sectarian nation under Assad. This is how the US would like it to remain. It makes it much easier to deal with the pipelines and competing issues in the ME. 

US wasn't real happy that Syria didn't resolve as did other nations following Arab spring. Indeed its been 2 years of civil war. 

US wants Syria resolved and to remain sectarian. Its critically strategic... militarily and corporate interest/economic wise. Its critical that the area is stabilized asap, and it way over do. Economic interests are on the sidelines waiting. 

US thought that helping things along might speed up the process and get things stabilized sooner. Countries all over the ME and the EU and US have been making billion dollar deals with each other and exclusively midst this civil war. 

The Turks  where handing off arms to cia/al-qaeda at the Antakya border ..arms which were funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The cia/al-qaeda was funneling the arms through the muslim brotherhood to deliver into the hands of the FSA rebels. The MB were using the Syrian National Council as their cover. 

[The MB have been used for years, as a neutral or rather moderate islamic faction. The MB has been around since like the 1920's and first official Presidential encounter was in the oval office with Eisenhower. Eisenhower was never accused of being a MB member as a result of that official meeting, nor has any other president using this organization throughout years of presidential encounters and use]. Its in history people. Its out there in the open and not a classified relationship. I suspect the availability of information on the internet leads people to believe presidential encounter and use of the MB is something recent or new. They are standard issue in the covert world for years.... having been infiltrated by the Soviets, US, French, UK and Germans to name a few].

The US was not about to enter into some overt action, and as in many times during past situations for the decades and decades, funneled arms covertly {Insert Benghazi here} The FSA rebels continued the civil war fight.. which by now was taking way too long, but was happening.

Numerous other rebel factions began introducing themselves into the fight, for the most part aiming their aggression against Assad. [ Pop quiz: How many DV people can name the rebel group from Iraq currently in play].  

By way of al-qeada, the Jabhat al-Nusra was introduced into play.... (injected themselves consistent with the opportunistic strategy they employ) and "joined" the FSA in aggression directed toward the Assad regime. The JaN is a seriously extreme islamic jihadist group of guys. But they served a purpose in engaging Assad's troops and winning numerous conflicts. And (imo) using their consistent strategy, they avoided urban (=high risk, hish casualty zones), and stayed almost exclusively in rural combat zones, thereby maximizing the lifespan and numbers of their troops. 

Here is what started to change in April ish:

The JaN (extreme islamic jihadist) started becoming more powerful than the FSA. They were increasingly becoming a prominent command within the rebel ranks. Folks like the Tawkid Brigade of the FSA started getting extremely pizzzzed to the point of anger in believing the JaN had actually hijacked the revolution. Numerous Brigades in the FSA started to fight and engage conflict with the JaN to rid them from their ranks. 

At present, the JaN has  grown in size and command such that they are now essentially the backbone of the FSA. 

There has been no question that the Assad regime will fall. That has always been a given. 

What is at stake, and what is going on now, is not about what to do with Assad... and certainly nothing to do with CW. Its about WHO is going to assume command of the leadership structure of Syria once Assad regime has fallen. 

With the JaN recently and clearly the backbone of the FSA, this all but assures that Syria would be restructured under an extreme islamic rule. The sectarian FSA leadership would not likely survive to the extent necessary to assume leadership or executive command of the country. With strong US preference for the latter structure (serving US interests better), its seems logical that the US would want to change that balance. Unfortunately, there is no other way to do so, than be overt. 

A strike would likely hasten toppling the Assad regime, giving the FSA a far greater chance at assuming executive leadership.... while at the same time, neutralizing the momentum of the JaN as being a meaningful contender for executive command. Further, the strike would have to be sooner than later in neutralizing the JaN, as every day left unattended, they grow stronger and more likely the group assuming executive command of Syria. 

Why this can't be shared with the US people ....I don't know. I don'e even know if the Senators or Reps will get this info... Maybe its not PC to openly declare we in the US don't want an extreme Islamist controlling Syria and major ports with major pipelines, .... given everything else going on in the ME. Unfortunately, not doing so, leaves the US looking like a bully with no restraints, brains or interests in anything other than themselves..... 

• Upvote 2

You are correct and he lives in the White House.

An enemy of my enemy is still our enemy.

Never get in the middle of our enemies fight.

I do not support bombing Syria.

Had Obama ordered a strike within few day of the day they crossed the red line then I would have supported this president, but he showed weakness and weakness is now what we are, tint of yellow.

Damned if you do......damned if you don't.  You misconstrued the Yellows completely.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Listened to the Malzberg show yesterday. He had Peter(?) King, a republican NY congressman I believe, on.

Malzberg was talking of the possible terrorist attacks on America that a strike against Syria may bring. King said something to the effect of a mall being bombed and Americans being killed in that bombing is a small price to pay for an attack against Assad.

Where do New Yorkers find such a horse's arse? And how in the hell can they vote for him?

• Upvote 1

Boehner says he supports President Obama's call for military action in Syria. "This is something that the United States as a country needs to do."

Flatdawg says: What we as a country need to do is rid our government of sh!tbags like him. RINOs that have turned their back on the country. I  If I were to speck my thoughts on this topic the mods whould ban me from the net. Angry does not fully describe the feeling.

Listened to the Malzberg show yesterday. He had Peter(?) King, a republican NY congressman I believe, on.

Malzberg was talking of the possible terrorist attacks on America that a strike against Syria may bring. King said something to the effect of a mall being bombed and Americans being killed in that bombing is a small price to pay for an attack against Assad.

Where do New Yorkers find such a horse's arse? And how in the hell can they vote for him?

Ny has a cesspool like DC. They keep there to run backup like weiner. Cesspool is the only place hat they thrive.