Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"WOW-News Today" from Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Thurs. AM - 08/29/2013

ronscarpa

Tankdude, sometimes I don't agree with some of your posts, however you're 100% accurate on this. Global reset? The first time I read/heard that I knew it was pure fabrication. The analogy of your12 people deciding a paint color illustrates it perfectly. If I could find the emoticon for applause I would put it here.

:bravo:

• Upvote 2

"Personally I think they will pop it out at around $5.25.

They are now thinking about doing this outside of the global reset."

Of course they are doing it outside the global reset - because there is no global reset. I don't care how many Illuminati, Rothchilds, Builderbergs or Dark Cabal you can put in the same room.  Human dynamics simply won't allow this to happen. It's tough to get 12 people to decide on the same color to paint a room, let alone how to manipulate 190+ currencies.

As for the $5.25 - I concur with Ronscarpa - hypobaropathy. Lack of oxygen can do nasty things to the brain...

Exactly - this reset thing is total BS

We cannot even agree in Congress, much less all governments of the world - total BS

We'll be lucky if it comes out at .25 and floats

Edited by hame55

Thanks Sand... I want to make money as the next guy ( if not more)... I've  stated numerous times ( and I certainly could be wrong in this) that I'd deem it  more realistic the possibility  for the RV to be in the US cents range, which would still make us money ( maybe even more than if it were in the Dollar range as this would almost surely  imply realistically  a castration of zeros imho).

A .10 US cents RV ( HUGE!) would mean a 100 fold ( roughly)  increase of our Capital.... Again.. I want to make money .

Now I am not economics major or anything but It will not come out below a dollar when and if the RV ever happens. In order for the country to dedollarize it will have to make sense to come out at something just above the dollar in order to get all the dollars out of country.....now with the way our country is going and our dollar loosing value with the economic problems the US has right now who knows. But I am also smart enough to know it is not going to be double digits or 5 to 1 either.....

Bah-ah-ah-ah-ah...where does she get this cr*p????? I've been researching this investment for four years and I never once read Maliki would resign 30 days post RV???

I want a link...lol

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

"Personally I think they will pop it out at around $5.25.

They are now thinking about doing this outside of the global reset."

Of course they are doing it outside the global reset - because there is no global reset. I don't care how many Illuminati, Rothchilds, Builderbergs or Dark Cabal you can put in the same room.  Human dynamics simply won't allow this to happen. It's tough to get 12 people to decide on the same color to paint a room, let alone how to manipulate 190+ currencies.

As for the $5.25 - I concur with Ronscarpa - hypobaropathy. Lack of oxygen can do nasty things to the brain...

I would be most happy with taking the  million dinar and getting 5 million dollars. Heres to hoping

I have been looking at a  lot of this news articles like we all have been ,   and the more I read about those commentary articles they seem too really want to go back to the 3.33  before the fall of Iraq,  even this seems like a very high bar to obtain, when we look at how the area is in uproar ,  but also back in the 1970`s  iran, and Egypt ,  Israel  were in the hot to go to war deal  and Iraq currency was at over 3.oo per ....  nothing really changed except for different players on war deal , they might come out at the usual rate as we all have thought between .10  and 1.oo   but can`t help but wonder  --- WHAT IF THEY  can really get 3.33 back in the value   be very cool  ------- not 5 and up though   

Ridiculous? I have seen a few posts fly by with 23+ - that is beyond ridiculous. There is not enough in all the money in the world to cover that.

What??????

No SOB, Muslim, Obummer?????????

Gee......

No it was all about the locals.

Edited by Dinarian64

dinarian ----  not enough money to cover what ? 

I would be most happy with taking the  million dinar and getting 5 million dollars. Heres to hoping

Ridiculous? I have seen a few posts fly by with 23+ - that is beyond ridiculous. There is not enough in all the money in the world to cover that.

No it was all about the locals.

if there wasn`t enough money to cover high value currency ,  how is Saudi Arabia ,  Kuwait ,  maintaining their currency values ?   you seem to be like I had been ,  wrapped up in the western idea`s that everyone is like the west !   these guys in the sandy area`s can go to what ever they wish to go to ,   they can hit 500 dollar to 1 dinar if they wish ,,,,  just go back and look at what the trends of Iraqi dinar had been,   I would like to see it hit at 1 to 1  ,  that is not to hard a market value to imagine , but this is Iraq , and they keep putting in print  { or someone In the news business } go back to greater dinar , the dinar , in a basket of local currencies ,   local currency is above 1 to 1   ,,,  I`m just saying this is what I have been noticing ,  not that I`m predicting value and date ,  if I did that --- I would say  2 dollars per 1 dinar in the 1 2014 time line <------  something along this line  :peace: 

I my have read your post wrong  if I did sorry

God's Morning to You All!

This is my side of the story as I see it. I have seen lots of news reports regarding the "deleting of the zeros". Until LadyGraces'sDaddy (I think it was him) took the articles and google translated them from Arabic to English back to Arabic then back to English did this make any sense to me. The phrase came back as "remove the leading zeros". Which to me means .00086 becomes .86 if this is true. Soooooo I'm going with sandfly. Then I'll do my happy pants dance no matter where I am. Lord, let it be so.