Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open season on white people

cooked

When does this stop. This country is headed for a major racial uprising if the current activities continue. Where are Sharpton and Jackson while this is happening? Is this just another senseless crime because it was a white person who died? If it was a black person killed these guys would be up in arms going nuts screaming hate crime. Since it is the other way around, they sit back on their racist tails and hope for a white person to kill a black person so they can get back up on their stands and stir the pot.

Why don't they stand up NOW and tell their people to stop this crap. That would not benefit those guys. They need black people to die so they can ride in on their racist caravan and rile up anyone who listens to their rhetoric.  We need our PRESIDENT to stand up and put a stop to this.

I may have missed it, but I don't remember hearing Obummer saying anything about these murders. Where is his a$$ while this happening? I am so tired of reading about one killing after another. Maybe we need immediate capitol punishment enacted. Something need to happen, not soon, but NOW.

Spokane today, your neighborhood tomorrow?

Edited by cooked
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

***///

We The People have no President.

There is a progressive tool in Our WHITE HOUSE.

He MUST adhere to the FORWARD AGENDA of his masters.

He is an enslaved tool of powerful entities hard at work to destroy this Republic and

bring Her People to their knees to also serve them as he does.

His schedule is comprised of past times normally delegated to a stooge Vice President.

HE is NOT in CONTROL.  His MASTERS are.

His words have always been false... and LIES.

His actions are those tasks assigned to him by his masters.

Look at what evil they have already accomplished here using HIM to do it to US.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Sharpton and Jackson are nothing but extortionist who only show up when they feel they can make a buck off of an event. Just like Yasser Arafat, who used his own people to extort billions for himself. He just could not take it with him and now he is just waiting on judgement day like all the other liar's, murderers and thieves.  Almost sounds like I am describing the dinar guru's.

***///

Watch him playing Golf.

Watch him party like a star-struck child with jay-z, oprah and the kardashians.

Watch him on the campaign trail to usher in more progressive tools into Washington.

Watch him bow to foreign entities and not defend our reputation abroad with either allies or enemies.

Watch him and his appointees run and hide whenever their evil deeds are exposed:

IRS,

NSA,

Terror Cells,

Benghazi,

Syrian Chem Weapons,

Media Personalities dead and stalked,

DHS ramping up for war against Patriots,

Like we told sHAME on another thread --- stop listening to his scripted words.

And start watching what he is doing to destroy US.

Not a single soul here can tell us honestly that hobummer is An American Patriot Not one.

It is clear that he is NOT working for US as he should be.  For who, then.

Use your head and your eyes.  WISE UP.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think Obutt is wanting race war because then he can start martial law. 

***///

BINGO.  Move to the head of the class.  :tiphat:

So, friend DESIMO... now, your next assignment - should you choose to accept it -

how to detox the Kool-Aid swilling set and bring them kicking & screaming into the light?

Good luck on your next mission, Patriot.  :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are barking up the wrong tree.

There are about 70 percent white and 12% blacks in this country: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States)

Not all of the blacks will want to fight the whites so it will not be a far contest. The only thing they have is there is a couple of people trying to develop a "race" war.

Peace

Come on RV

Like I said 10 times+, people better pull their panties off and get armed!! Buy a gun and learn to use it. If you don't, well thats your choice. At this point, be unarmed is being irresponsible. As far as I know, the places in the country this is happening are in gun restricted areas. Even if you live in areas such as this you need to read the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and tell your government to f*ck off and buy a handgun! Or you may end up dead like all these others innocents.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Like I said 10 times+, people better pull their panties off and get armed!! Buy a gun and learn to use it. If you don't, well thats your choice. At this point, be unarmed is being irresponsible. As far as I know, the places in the country this is happening are in gun restricted areas. Even if you live in areas such as this you need to read the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and tell your government to f*ck off and buy a handgun! Or you may end up dead like all these others innocents.

I agree SXS 

Arm your self. Get the proper training for that firearm

Then arm yourself with the proper mind set. 

Your only a victim if you let yourself be a victim . 

I'm totally against any kind of race war

I have always been color blind. 

I will pull my weapon and fire with extreme prejudice

at any person or persons

Black/white/latino/indian/chinese/japanese or space alien 

that tries to hurt me or my family 

• Upvote 5

HMMM....sounds like I may want to stock up on some household chemicals, batteries, fishing line, christmas lights (wouldn't believe why if I told you...) and some black powder/smokeless powder.  Maybe throw in some cannon fuse just for fun...

Oh yeah - and coffee creamer!!!! (just for fun - google Cremora Fireball)

Also getting my ATF pyrotechnician license so I can make my own flashpowder and "fireworks"...

• Upvote 1

***///

We The People have no President.

There is a progressive tool in Our WHITE HOUSE.

He MUST adhere to the FORWARD AGENDA of his masters.

He is an enslaved tool of powerful entities hard at work to destroy this Republic and

bring Her People to their knees to also serve them as he does.

His schedule is comprised of past times normally delegated to a stooge Vice President.

HE is NOT in CONTROL.  His MASTERS are.

His words have always been false... and LIES.

His actions are those tasks assigned to him by his masters.

Look at what evil they have already accomplished here using HIM to do it to US.

Preach it girls!

WM13

I agree SXS 

at any person or persons

True dog.

I feel the same way.

I am always prepared ! Locked and loaded.

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow I am going for the 16 hour course for the ccw and will see the local sheriff next month!

I am leaving now for my wife's s&w 640 in a few minutes. She's going to love it.

Naturally I want peace as much as the next guy. Be prepared.

Peace

Come on RV

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow I am going for the 16 hour course for the ccw and will see the local sheriff next month!

I am leaving now for my wife's s&w 640 in a few minutes. She's going to love it.

Naturally I want peace as much as the next guy. Be prepared.

Peace

Come on RV

Very wise move Big wave

and I also compliment you on your choice of weapon for your wife.

Very nice piece 

I have always viewed a wheel gun as the best choice for most women.

Razur, Shin I said most women . OK?  hahahaha   :)

• Upvote 1

I agree SXS 

at any person or persons

Good post dog. Color has nothing to do with people like us! I can spot a thug from a mile away, as a matter of fact I had to recently deal with 2 in a parking lot in a Chevron gas station last Saturday. I had my daughters with me. If we are prepared at all times to deal with these coward punks, it is actually kinda comical to watch their reaction when things turn bad for them.

• Upvote 2

***///

BINGO.  Move to the head of the class.  :tiphat:

So, friend DESIMO... now, your next assignment - should you choose to accept it -

how to detox the Kool-Aid swilling set and bring them kicking & screaming into the light?

Good luck on your next mission, Patriot.  :salute:

Don't drag them into sunlight! They will explode into flames! Don't you watch ANY movies?

• Upvote 2