Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the NASDAQ burp in any way related?

Dinarian64

Do you mean this announcement? If so, it sounds like you believe it is related to the RV. I would love to believe they are in the midst meaning so we don't wait any longer. But it still seems like conjecture, using real news to support rumor versus a related specific event. The ISX is open for business already and using a globally accepted currency for transactions (I am assuming dollars, euros etc).  

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/the-iraq-stock-exchange-upgrades-to-nasdaq-omxs-x-stream-technology-20130628-00093

"NEW YORK and BAGHDAD, Iraq, June 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group (Nasdaq:NDAQ) has entered an agreement with the Iraq Stock Exchangeicon1.png (ISX) to upgrade its current trading platform. Under the terms of the agreement, ISX will replace its existing NASDAQ OMX platform (Horizon) with one powered by the renowned X-stream technology. The upgrade is expected to be rolled out by mid-year 2014.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/the-iraq-stock-exchange-upgrades-to-nasdaq-omxs-x-stream-technology-20130628-00093#ixzz2ckNKUjAT"

There was also a interview on Bloomberg about an Iraq investment fund that is up 20% for many investors.  So the overall temperature seems to be going in our direction.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/is-now-the-time-to-invest-in-iraq-r2D3IjMARVyle1hrpfBa1g.html

The question will also be, how do we know we will be able to exchange back or whether they will block out of country and RD?

meanwhile they are operating and producing a lot
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-20/iraq-generates-increased-revenue-from-crude-exports-in-july.html

What if a "lead" bank was chosen for a good REASON? Let's pretend it was Wells Fargo.

What if the REASON it was chosen was because it were owned partially by the Chinese under cleverly covered-investment disguise, not at all unlike what Ferdinand Marcos did to HIDE the Philippine gold in the US for so many years on ranches and farms owned under the guise of 275 different US corporate names?

What if that "lead" bank was "supposed" to send a PORTION of the collected dinars (say about a THIRD) NOT to the UST. . .but instead to CHINA? ESPECIALLY if China were to pay in US Dollars???

What if China was then supposed to send BACK those US Dollars they hold as debt on the old US of A in EXCHANGE for the Dinars?

THEN, what if China suddenly BALKED last week at DOING it this way and BACKED-OUT? What if they surprizingly and suddenly BACKED-OUT at the very LAST MINUTE?

Would THIS scenerio explain the "back-stepping" everybody has watched since last week?

• Upvote 2

There was an earthquake in mexico city yesterday does anyone think that has anything to do with an rv? I dont get why any world or financial event people think has something to do with an rv.

Even banks doing routine scheduled maintenance to their site gets rv comments. The nasdaq thing was either a technical difficulty, hacker or terrorism nothing to do with rv

• Upvote 2

ISX? Reno? NASDAQ? Possum? Pink Floyd?  Is there a connection?

Hahaha! Thanks for your opinion.

There was an earthquake in mexico city yesterday does anyone think that has anything to do with an rv? I dont get why any world or financial event people think has something to do with an rv.

Even banks doing routine scheduled maintenance to their site gets rv comments. The nasdaq thing was either a technical difficulty, hacker or terrorism nothing to do with rv

But no! The earthquake was the precursor to the tsunami that was started on the wings of a butterfly as the impact of it's wings grew in magnification. :D

Okay I'm interested in people's opinions here - does anyone believe that the recent NASDAQ burp had anything to do with the RV?

No. I don't know anything about it but I know not to listen to the drivel. My gullible relative told me this yesterday. I almost fainted in disgust.