Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another RV setback?

Luigi1

from another newshound source...

21-08-2013-Baghdad-Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise the value of the IQD prior to June 2014: reliance on CBI monitary policy open.

Read more. See link below then drag over Arabic link to Google Translate. English version at another Newshound site.

Could the RV be postboned till mid 2014 and beyond?

link http://bit.ly/18HIUtT

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 18

Regressing backwards? Does that mean they are going forwards? :D Unfortunately no one knows when!

Hi dinarling00,

Your astute observation of the converse of those double negatives really made me laugh. Thanks loads. Seems no one else caught it. Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Believe it or not, we actually need Luigi1 to feed us this kind of stuff. Otherwise, we'd have no one to direct our ire to for the RV delay. I simply love him/her/it?!

Billio0

Hi dinarling00,

Your astute observation of the converse of those double negatives really made me laugh. Thanks loads. Seems no one else caught it. Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Believe it or not, we actually need Luigi1 to feed us this kind of stuff. Otherwise, we'd have no one to direct our ire to for the RV delay. I simply love him/her/it?!

Billio0

.......yeah, much better I guess, to regress forward????? 

from another newshound source...

21-08-2013-Baghdad-Finance Committee: CBI to apply mechanism to raise the value of the IQD prior to June 2014: reliance on CBI monitary policy open.

Read more. See link below then drag over Arabic link to Google Translate. English version at another Newshound site.

Could the RV be postboned till mid 2014 and beyond?

link http://bit.ly/18HIUtT

I think it's cruel to give that many Negs, when Truly there is a high probability that the rate of the Dinar could reach what most of us would pray for (as in RV) to be comparable to the dollar, by next June.  We, as speculative investors, have to have an open mind.   If  the exchange rate Iraq chooses were to be a frees foat, we would be much better off, than a LOP.  The IMF has given Iraq the responsibility of choosing their exchange rate regime.  We see tons of pressure being put on the on the government and the CBI to move forward with an international currenccy but, before we see that, Iraq has to move into article VIII, and I'm not sure they are fully released from Chapter VII. Still so many details left to unfold. Be happy not negative, and for sure don't be mean!

ov'tWe read article after article of the importance of Liberalizing their economy. Yet, this has not been done. Everyone wants to blame it on Maliki, but truly who knows who's in charge.  We read  and discern the articles, we are fed.  I know we would like to all go to bed one night and wake up millionaires, but truly the probablity of that happening is slim.  the sadddest part of this story is that there were  innocent, hard working wealthy families that went to bed in 2003, and woke up with nothing, and still ther are innocent hadr working people that are still suffering.

Question...how can there be a setback or another postponement when there has never been a set date?

there is  no known set date to YOU or me or anyone else  but that doesnt negate the fact that their isnt one that has been set by the IMF and the CBI which is more than likely they know when they will pull the trigger.  They didnt let Iraq out of chapter 7 with a unanimous vote of 15-0 for nothing.

Edited by easyrider

there is no known set date to YOU or me or anyone else but that doesnt negate the fact that their isnt one that has been set by the IMF and the CBI which is more than likely they know when they will pull the trigger. They didnt let Iraq out of chapter 7 with a unanimous vote of 15-0 for nothing.

Agreed.