Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm beginning to think ..

I am right there with everyone else. I bought my dinar in Iraq in 2004 and hey if you look at it that way I have already made money. I truely believe that it will continue to raise in value. I am  just going to keep on keeping on.....

• Upvote 1

vomer - I understand & respect your decision - peace

This is all about speculation.  There is no investment.  Look up the two words and you understand the difference.

I don't know about you but I INVESTED my hard earned cash, but hey to each his own - peace 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

That this so-called 'investment' is just dust in the wind.  I am keeping my dinars under lock and key and acting like it never happened.

Funny I been thinking that for 9 years now... the dust has already since blown away in the wind.... but hopefully it will blow back with interest.  :confused2:

This is all about speculation. There is no investment. Look up the two words and you understand the difference.

Very true, I wish a lot of mebers here understood the difference.

2062 and a half

I don't know about you but I INVESTED my hard earned cash, but hey to each his own - peace

Nope you didn't invest in anything ..... You exchanged your USD for iqd in the hope that one day the iqd will be worth more than the dollars you initially exchanged

It's called speculation not investing

By your reasoning I invest in beer, vegtables, bread, milk etc everything I go to the shop

• Upvote 1

Very true, I wish a lot of mebers here understood the difference.

2062 and a half

Nope you didn't invest in anything ..... You exchanged your USD for iqd in the hope that one day the iqd will be worth more than the dollars you initially exchanged

It's called speculation not investing

By your reasoning I invest in beer, vegtables, bread, milk etc everything I go to the shop

You believe what you wish..........I know what I did.  

Ok, I not going to argue with you.

If you have money in a warka account that would constitute an investment of sorts under the general guidelines of finance investments. But I doubt hard cash would qualify.

Jmo.

Until something happens, regardless of definitions........................I have money invested in this speculation. Best to you and semantics  

• Upvote 1

Back in 1964 my first Post was in Virginia. I closed out my checking  when I left but decided to leave my savings account and let it grow. Over the years I totally forgot about it. There wasen't really much there. Somewhere back in about 1985, out of the blue, I received a check closing out that account. The check was $1,600 and some change. That is what I wish I could make myself do with the Dinar. Somehow I keep remembering it.

• Upvote 2

I believe that if I give you 100.00 (no matter what country its from) that horse #9 will win, that is betting with odds---this seems to be the same thing. Just the odds right now are not going our way..so don't bet anymore, unless you have $$ to give. Just my thought :blush:  Go RV Go

• Upvote 1

Investment? Speculation? Let's don't get hung up on semantics fellow dinarians....

The real problem here is THINKING too much. We all spent money (invested/speculated) in this thing. Hopefully we did due diligence prior to our purchases and researched it before plunking out our hard earned bucks. 

As for me, I did all of the above after being told by my best friend about the opportunity. I spent 8 mos digging, reading, and thinking, before I took the plunge. Once I did, there's no turning back. In typical Aries fashion, I have purchased additional dinar out of each monthly paycheck for 2+ years. Do I believe that it will happen? 90% sure and 10% hoping and praying it will. Will it happen today, this week, this month, this year, or in my lifetime? I and no one else knows. The Iraqi's have been feuding for thousands of years, so who is to say when they will agree on making their country a world financial power? Not just their government, but their country and their citizens.

So, to bring this rant to an end, may I add this.... If you can't wait patiently (granted 10 years seems rather like JOB in the patience dept) without driving yourself nuts THINKING, then get out. Sell your Dinar, take the loss, and look for another "Internet Scheme" to spend your $$ on, or.....

Keep your dinar, quit thinking (worrying) about it and enjoy the DinarGoRound. Read what all the "GURUS" say monthly, weekly, or daily (depending on how much you can stomach) and don't even think about believing a word that they spout.

Then, religiously read Adam's Wednesday Chats and go back and read some of the other posts and books he has here. I will believe that the Dinar has RV'd when I get the word from him, and probably no one else. He has kept me and a bunch of other folks grounded when we found ourselves "THINKING" too much....

Neg me if you must.......THIS IS JUST IMHO

Edited and wpsmit added: This is Adam Montana and I approved this message.

BuWaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If y'all read my posts at all, you know I can't be serious for too long...The edited part is a Joke....The top part of the post is not!

Edited by wpsmit
  • Upvote 3