Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Horrible Racial Beating on FL School Bus

yota691

I would have driven the bus to the police dept. Then armed myself with a Mossberg. This has got to stop. And no one seems to care unless they profit from the attention like weasel Al Sharpton, black bag man Jackson and politically race baiter Obama.

You seriously need a mossberg to stop 3 little boys .

Now your scaring me. 

I have 1st dibs, ,   you can have what ever is left over, , , , , ( 20 minutes from my home )  bus driver would be next. Where's Jackson & Sharpton on this one. I'd bet they won't say a word on this.  How about all of us white honkies protest across the country. ken

thank you Yota,  I wonder why I did not hear about this on the local news,  Gulfport is literally 20 minutes from my home. Ken

Agreed 100% Where is Jackson & Sharpton on this one?  Probably at home watching the video on a loop enjoying every minute of it. It did make the local news in my area. Couldn't stand to watch it.. Bus driver is a total coward for not trying to do something.

• Upvote 1

Agreed 100% Where is Jackson & Sharpton on this one?  Probably at home watching the video on a loop enjoying every minute of it. It did make the local news in my area. Couldn't stand to watch it.. Bus driver is a total coward for not trying to do something.

***///

Can you just imagine the fate of this bus driver if he laid a hand on any of those "children"?!

In today's litigious society,

regardless of if he were trying to help someone,

the law is the law and our liberal school system would have hung him out to dry!

And the POS attackers who were raining down haymakers on this kid to the point they broke his arm,

would have had their parents all lawyered-up and suing this poor old man for everything he had!

Darn school says you can have all hell come down on you for bringing a 1-1/2 inch toy plastic gun to school, and even though it sounds ridiculous, the rules are the rules and that child had the same severe penalties as if he'd brought an Elephant gun to school.

So , even though the bus driver would've been protecting life - he would have been violating another law that he could have been prosecuted for.  Child abuse - assault on a minor --- you name it.

All this took a long time to type - the bus driver had to think about ALL this AND his fate in mere seconds.

Solution: Put each kid in a straight jacket when they board the bus and hang them upside down by their feet for transport. As they arrives for school or home, unhook them from their perch, unlock the straight jacket and have them leave one at a time. Simple.

Very sorry this happened. I hope the victim has by now recovered fully not only physically but most importantly  emotionally and I also obviously hope the 3 thugs get properly punished and get to fully realize the stupidity  and the cruelty of their actions.

Edited by umbertino

Solution: Put each kid in a straight jacket when they board the bus and hang them upside down by their feet for transport. As they arrives for school or home, unhook them from their perch, unlock the straight jacket and have them leave one at a time. Simple.

***///

Post of the Day....! :twothumbs:  

Hang  'em  up  like  little  fruit  bats.... yeah, that's the ticket !  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Being the smallest in the neighborhood as usual i attracted the bully. Every neighborhood has one. I learned at an early age, pain is pain regardless if cower down or fight back lt still hurts . However physical pain is momentary, HUMILIATION can last a lifetime. I'm thankful to have had the courage to stand up when confronted. I know people who to this day live in fear because of childhood experiences like the one portrayed here.

• Upvote 2

Ok the driver is 69 y/o and most likely was afraid he would become a victim also.

Here in Florida  every time a bus driver has touched a kid for any reason including stopping fights they get fired and charged.

The DA is saying it is not racial but because white boy turned the blacks in for trying to sale him pot in bathroom

In Florida bus drivers are REQUIRED to stop the bus and call for help. ( Nothing Else.)

Not advocating anything just telling the story I just heard on the news.

and what I know about what the drivers rules are.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

***///

Thank you SENTINEL !-- that's what we were trying to get across to the folks.

Imagine what that poor Bus Driver went through, having to pull over the bus, assess the situation,

think about the ramifications of EVERY single action from that point on.

Political correctness has crippled our society.

Not to mention the feral, untamed, brazen behavior of these 'children' who are thugs immune to

rules, law, right-from-wrong, devoid of social skills, ignorant animals.

We hope that little boy's parents sue the helloutta these little thugs parents for all eternity and the parents of these little criminals are splashed all over the papers and media for being SO irresponsible as to fail epically at creating human beings out of these 3 pieces of trash. :angry:

I was being sarcastic with the straight jacket idea  :D but really, howabout restraints? Do school busses have seat belts these days (sorry, not a parent and it's been years since I've taken the yellow bus)? Why do motorists or passengers in automobiles have to wear seat belts and behave or be fined, yet school busses have jackalopes bouncing around like kangaroo's. I never liked that...lax laws I guess. Not that it will ever be acknowledged by the liberal, ignorant, or rebellious minded in America, but isn't a bus ride a privilege, not a right? New policy kiddies: Use the belts and behave, or off you go (bus video shows proof of misconduct, punk parents). Bye bye kid, have fun walking or getting mom or pop to take you to school now...not going to put passengers, the driver, or other motorists at risk.   :wave:      

• Upvote 1

I was being sarcastic with the straight jacket idea  :D but really, howabout restraints? Do school busses have seat belts these days (sorry, not a parent and it's been years since I've taken the yellow bus)? Why do motorists or passengers in automobiles have to wear seat belts and behave or be fined, yet school busses have jackalopes bouncing around like kangaroo's. I never liked that...lax laws I guess. Not that it will ever be acknowledged by the liberal, ignorant, or rebellious minded in America, but isn't a bus ride a privilege, not a right? New policy kiddies: Use the belts and behave, or off you go (bus video shows proof of misconduct, punk parents). Bye bye kid, have fun walking or getting mom or pop to take you to school now...not going to put passengers, the driver, or other motorists at risk.   :wave:      

***///

...school busses have jackalopes bouncing around like kangaroos...!  :lmao:  :P  :lol:  

OMG ! too,too funny! :lol:  :P  :lmao:

***///

We live right here where it happened and know better.

No charges are being filed against the Bus Driver. 

He followed his training and instructions from his school board - and their insurer.

Any bones should be taken up with that liberal group of folks.

***///

We're STILL laughing over here !  Funniest post all day :lol:  :wave:  :lmao:

+1 Jon29

I was thinking that too..about seat belts... for safety and to help keep the kids in their seats... 

and absolutely they should be kicked off the bus if they can't behave.

Parents would lay down the law if they knew it would be them driving their kids to school and home. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They were considering pressing "child neglect" charges against the bus driver because he did not check on the boy or offer aid even AFTER the 3 other boys had gotten off the bus and were gone. Dispicable!

You can see it at the 1:20 mark.

That's horrible Maggie. It's a sad thing, but America is slowly becoming a society where people don't want to get involved anymore. Political and legal fallout is a threat either way. This guy probably thought he would drive his route, collect his check, pay his bills, then there was THIS. He'll probably be fired, fined, who knows. I am NOT defending the driver, but there is a BIGGER problem-----> The 'System' is against us.  

These days, it's too easy for a decent person to find themselves in a Sh*t-St*rm and be 'Criminalized', when all they were doing is avoiding something, protecting property, people, or themselves (bodily or financially). We live in a world spinning out of control where some people around us have whacked standards and no accountability for themselves, their kids, property, etc. It is waaaay too easy to get caught up in something that can do you harm. You could go out tomorrow, witness someone being slapped, intervene, stop the abuse, then find yourself in a legal battle against the perpetrator, THE VICTIM, AND THE ENTIRE 'FAMILY'...ALL because you were a good person trying to do the right thing. Before you know it, you have legal bills, requests for admissions, interrogatories, subpoena's, depositions, a rap sheet (you were arrested for bruising the bad person's wrist and the ensuing fight when you held them down), people harassing you and your family, maybe job loss (and difficulty finding another due to your 'rep' now), blah, blah, blah. You're toast. I've seen it happen to people and it STINKS. Forgive my using a base vernacular term, BUT there are people in this world that are nothing but TURDS, and you will only get Turd on yourself by dealing with Turds. You gain nothing and can lose everything. Non-involvement is sometimes best. In the bus driver instance, it's a no-win for the poor sap puttering through his day and counting his pennies.     

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox, sorry.  :lol: News like this just bothers me folks. I don't like to see some ordinary putz pay the price for punks of ANY race, creed, religion, or status. The moral of the lesson, it's touchy to get involved. I'm NOT saying be fearful, but I AM saying be wise, consider the cost, and choose your battlefield. Peace out!  :peace:  

• Upvote 1

Clearly showed that the BLACK BUS DRIVER never intended to assist the white student because it was his black brothers that was beating this kid (3 to 1). Is Muslim Obama going to say another kaka story about the white kid could be his son too, are HYPOCRITES Jackson, Sharpton, Black Panties, naacp going to CONDEMN this.... "OF COURSE NOT"!  Was this RACIST RELATED? according to the BLACKS, "IT'S NOT"!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's horrible Maggie. It's a sad thing, but America is slowly becoming a society where people don't want to get involved anymore. Political and legal fallout is a threat either way. This guy probably thought he would drive his route, collect his check, pay his bills, then there was THIS. He'll probably be fired, fined, who knows. I am NOT defending the driver, but there is a BIGGER problem-----> The 'System' is against us.  

These days, it's too easy for a decent person to find themselves in a Sh*t-St*rm and be 'Criminalized', when all they were doing is avoiding something, protecting property, people, or themselves (bodily or financially). We live in a world spinning out of control where some people around us have whacked standards and no accountability for themselves, their kids, property, etc. It is waaaay too easy to get caught up in something that can do you harm. You could go out tomorrow, witness someone being slapped, intervene, stop the abuse, then find yourself in a legal battle against the perpetrator, THE VICTIM, AND THE ENTIRE 'FAMILY'...ALL because you were a good person trying to do the right thing. Before you know it, you have legal bills, requests for admissions, interrogatories, subpoena's, depositions, a rap sheet (you were arrested for bruising the bad person's wrist and the ensuing fight when you held them down), people harassing you and your family, maybe job loss (and difficulty finding another due to your 'rep' now), blah, blah, blah. You're toast. I've seen it happen to people and it STINKS. Forgive my using a base vernacular term, BUT there are people in this world that are nothing but TURDS, and you will only get Turd on yourself by dealing with Turds. You gain nothing and can lose everything. Non-involvement is sometimes best. In the bus driver instance, it's a no-win for the poor sap puttering through his day and counting his pennies.     

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox, sorry.  :lol: News like this just bothers me folks. I don't like to see some ordinary putz pay the price for punks of ANY race, creed, religion, or status. The moral of the lesson, it's touchy to get involved. I'm NOT saying be fearful, but I AM saying be wise, consider the cost, and choose your battlefield. Peace out!  :peace:  

***///

Thank you for breaking it down, JON.  Some people just don't get how it works these days.

Thanks to the koom-bah-ya crowd we've all got our hands tied now,

can no longer do the RIGHT thing due to political correctness run amok.

The Bus Driver did the best he could with what he had to work with.  Period.

• Upvote 1

I hear you about it being "touchy to get involved". I of course would choose my battles carefully and try to handle it in a way I could be most effective.

For example if I saw a man battering a woman... I would probably call 911 rather than jump right in the middle of it. Depends on the situation.

In this situation... I see no excuse whatsoever for the bus driver to not go immediately and check on the boy and offer what assistance he could until help arrived...( even after the other boys were gone... he still didn't).

I can't imagine leaving a 6th grade little boy there on the floor and offering no comfort to him.

Can you imagine how scared the other kids were and then to see an adult do nothing had to add to the trauma for them also.

I hope he did get fired... he has no business being responsible for childrens care and safety if he doesn't have anymore common sense than what he showed.

I still say in that instance I would have parked the bus and stopped the fight...

I'm not a stickler for the rules when it comes to a child's well-being.

This was pretty upsetting for many of us to see... you can feel the anger in many of the initial post from people who would care about the boy more than that fella did... you as well I'm sure. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Civil rights activists remain silent on Florida school bus beating video
Published August 07, 2013
FoxNews.com

A viral video showing the beating of a 13-year-old white boy by three African-American youths in Florida has left hundreds of thousands of viewers horrified, but critics say the case doesn't seem to be attracting much sympathy from self-styled civil rights activists.

In the chilling video, three 15-year-old boys repeatedly beat and kick a victim police said was left with a broken arm and two black eyes. 

Although Florida came under fire in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and George Zimmerman's acquittal by activists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - who called it an "apartheid state" - neither has spoken publicly about the bus incident. But one reason the case has not become as racially charged as other attacks may be that many news outlets have either not shown the first few seconds, before the victim goes down behind a seat, and others blur out his face to the point his race is no longer apparent.

The bus driver, 64-year-old John Moody, can be heard frantically calling a radio dispatcher for help, although he was criticized in some quarters for not physically intervening.

"No, you've got to get somebody here quick, quick, quick," Moody pleads on his phone as the assailants take turns landing windmill punches and vicious kicks on the cowering victim. "They about to beat this boy to death over here."

- Florida bus driver John Moody"They about to beat this boy to death over here."

The attack took place July 9 in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport. But the horrific cell phone and surveillance video only came out recently. Police say the three youths, all African-American, attacked the boy after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him marijuana.

Most of the focus has so far been on Moody, who retired two weeks after the incident. Moody went on CNN earlier this week to defend himself.

"Me jumping in the middle of that fight with three boys, it would have been more dangerous for other students on the bus for as myself," he told Morgan. "There's just no telling what might have happened."

Moody stopped the bus, and police said the suspects used the emergency exit of the bus to escape. Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight, and Lloyd Khemradj, all 15 years old, were arrested a short time later. All three were charged with aggravated battery and have since been released. Reddin is also charged with unarmed robbery.

Pinellas County school policy does not require a driver to intervene and prosecutors have said Moody will not face charges, but Gulfport Police Chief Robert Vincent told WFLA that Moody should have stepped in.

"There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case, and he didn't make any effort to do so," Vincent said.

I hear you about it being "touchy to get involved". I of course would choose my battles carefully and try to handle it in a way I could be most effective.

For example if I saw a man battering a woman... I would probably call 911 rather than jump right in the middle of it. Depends on the situation.

In this situation... I see no excuse whatsoever for the bus driver to not go immediately and check on the boy and offer what assistance he could until help arrived...( even after the other boys were gone... he still didn't).

I can't imagine leaving a 6th grade little boy there on the floor and offering no comfort to him.

Can you imagine how scared the other kids were and then to see an adult do nothing had to add to the trauma for them also.

I hope he did get fired... he has no business being responsible for childrens care and safety if he doesn't have anymore common sense than what he showed.

I still say in that instance I would have parked the bus and stopped the fight...

I'm not a stickler for the rules when it comes to a child's well-being.

This was pretty upsetting for many of us to see... you can feel the anger in many of the initial post from people who would care about the boy more than that fella did... you as well I'm sure. :)

I don't know who neg'd you Maggie, but I evened it out with a +1. Good points. Yes, like I said, people just don't seem to want to get involved either from the political/legal aspect, risk to their own wellbeing, fear, or just flat out don't care about the person. I can't help seeing this as a piece in a bigger puzzle.

An example that comes to mind regarding this sense of callousness or indifference is hurricane Katrina. None of us can forget that one right? People were running out of resources, things became primitive. I vividly remember a photo on the front page of USA Today that showed an old woman who died and was hunched over in her wheelchair. Nobody attending her, people were in the background milling around within their groups. All this in broad daylight.   

The concern I have from a sociological perspective is our country is sliding into a Darwinian Cosmo's---'Survival of the Fittest'; physically, financially, socially. If you get weak, you don't fight, you fall behind with no support, you're toast...2nd mortgages...job loss...bankruptcy...illness...abandonment and solitude...gang victim...sorry, I know this isn't pleasant. This kid beating seems to illustrate something greater going on in our country that needs to be addressed. Anyway, That's it, no more posting from me on this! :lol:  

• Upvote 1

There is usually a pretty big gap in the size of a 13 year old boy and a 15 year old boy, and this was three 15 year olds against one  13 year old.  Can't these kids add? Don't they know three against one, especially a 13 year old, just doesn't add up. I have a 13 year old grandson, a great kid, and if someone did this to him, I swear I would be on that bus the next time it left the garage.  It's hard enough to grow up in today's world, let alone having to endure something like this. It wasn't just a physical beating, but the shame  this boy must have felt will be with him for many years.  It's never the beater who feels shame; it's always the beaten ones who do.

• Upvote 1