Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post Tony Phone Q&A: Intel from mort (RUMOR)

whoda

"i just called my international lawyer doing the call to see if he was still sitting there & he was and he just told me he got 2 calls from his traders & they told him the rv is to be announced later on tonight-when that happens they will call him back to tell them which hotel to meet them in reno-ok let the bashing begin-lol"

speculation... However IQ going through interesting meetings today... Finance Committee meets to discuss 2014 fiscal budget this week as well.

"Treat this as a TNT rumor."

K. 

From TNT Tony sources.

No offense, but what exactly is a hisotric event?

There is some kind of connection between the Royal baby and the RV. The Queen controls the Bilderbergs and Rothchilds thus all the Central Banks around the globe.

The Royal birth like Jesus will be born under the Star Of David in the skies. The baby will be concidered divine because of this and CBI will be the Maji bringing frankincence an myrr in the form of a RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From TNT Tony sources.

There is some kind of connection between the Royal baby and the RV. The Queen controls the Bilderbergs and Rothchilds thus all the Central Banks around the globe.

The Royal birth like Jesus will be born under the Star Of David in the skies. The baby will be concidered divine because of this and CBI will be the Maji bringing frankincence an myrr in the form of a RV.

Now THIS is heavy... real heavy. wow

You never studied Hisotry in school?... "Tonight's the night We make HISOTRY!"

As I've stated before, I stay hopeful but I keep my feet on the ground. Tonight is as good as any night so why not? :twothumbs:

Some people will say anything but really, connecting the royal birth to a holy birth to the RV? That blows away anything I've read in the last two years!

Go to TNT Tony CC Sunday night about 10 minutes into the call. He explains the divine birth in detail.

As I've stated before, I stay hopeful but I keep my feet on the ground. Tonight is as good as any night so why not? :twothumbs:

Right, in theory..... In practice ( and it has become an almost daily one) it looks like a cruel , perverted game between a Sadist ( who enjoys inflicting pain, physical and mental) and a Masochist ( who  supposedly enjoys, even  unaware, receiving  the pain, physical and mental).