Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the global reset?

Luigi1

The Gurus claim the UN Operational Rate was to be pre released today for viewing and to go into affect on the 15th or Monday. Where is the global reset or did the Gurus pull another fast one?

Even the so called on the level Gurus like Frank26 and asdf claimed the release today. Does this make their credibility shot?

I lost interest in that claim a long time ago - Wow I just don't understand people, they do anything for attention - and they are so gullible.

Yup. I found a half dozen articles today on another Iraq News site claiming it is not ready for the RV and looking at early 2014 as the most probable RV. Iraq doesnt have the banking reform Bills passed yet. This is the cart before the horse.

Object of lesson:

Don't pay attention to gooroo's, even if they are well liked by others.  No one knows the date or rate. 

I doubt the GOI even knows that information.

Your right. IMF will tell CBI when to and at what rate.

The Gurus asked everyone to stay up all night waiting for the go at 0300HRS EST.

There is no global reset.this has been dreamed up by somebody.just like the AMERO remember that one? hahahahaha

I asked my financial planner two years ago about the AMERO and he just laughed.

LMAO!!

There will never be a "reset"

Rich people don't share.

Now get back to work, we got 7 years of the Dems. mistakes to fix.

Odd...you bring this up now. There was a good article on CNN money why investors missed the Wall Street ralley. The reason, investors believe it is arigged game by the rich.

• Upvote 1

no point in giving up (selling), at least for me, until something ever happens.  got a bunch, got 'em buried, don't expect anything, but i'll keep 'em.

Agree. There are many articles out today about the RV in 2014. I will bide my time and wait till then if I must barring any major financial disaster between now and then. Keep the faith. Go RV.

Like I told my kidz about santa, if you don't believe you won't receive !  Non-believers, the question is, Why are you here ?

I dont believe Phoenix said they were set tonight, what I heard was that un operational rates will reset on Monday 7/15 like they do every month twice a month.

Like I told my kidz about santa, if you don't believe you won't receive !  Non-believers, the question is, Why are you here ?

I dont believe Phoenix said they were set tonight, what I heard was that un operational rates will reset on Monday 7/15 like they do every month twice a month.

cause i have a lot of dinar and the time while i am at work.  that is why i am here. 

Can someone please tell me how the gurus make money with this? Do they have ads on their websites? There has to be something that keeps them going, but what?

Every time you buy IQD, there is a spread...money that you pay in addition to the dinar that you are purchasing.  That extra cash goes to the IQD dealers.  Gurus are essentially their way of creating a market.  I am sure gurus are employed by dealers and get some type of remuneration for spinning all sorts of lies.  They probably sleep at night thinking that they have provided some poor souls like us with hope and dreams (albeit false hope).  

Actually Phoenix did say that the pre UN Operational Rates would show today on their site for view but will become active on Monday.