Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK sources has a rate 1 IQD to 21.86 to 1 USD.

Luigi1

You do know that  TERRYK is a made up person by one guru who rights under different names. And they just recycle information. You've been on this site longer than I have. I would think you would be aware of this buy now. :rolleyes:  :blink:

I thought TerryK was a real person only just full of it. Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Nope... figment of guru imagination.  And a lame one at that.

Some troll freak in a squalid basement,

festering in his own little squalid world,

believing himself the all-powerful for being able to affect desperate people's lives.

Don't be a 'desperate people'... don't empower the troll...  don't drink guru kool-aid....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Heck - I stick around to read what SgtFury has to say. "Don't empower the troll and don't drink guru kool-aid!"

***///

and there ya go....!  ;)

This won't always be a troll-guru-free site,

but the comedic entertainment value of it is in there somewhere!  :P

And DVers love a good BS story!

We can get our aggressions out on these hacks and release some pent-up frustration from

the disease known as LACK-A-RV-ITIS. :lol:

It also provides a "what-not-to-believe" picture for many here..... so guess we can call

it a lesson in what NOT to follow on the IQD boards....  teachable moment if you will. :D

• Upvote 1

WOW Terry K should be on Saturday Night live cause he sure is funny......if this RV waits any longer he will be up to 40.00

Too bad, TerryK can't tell us where to cash in at 40.00 coz sure I want to be the first person camping in the front of the bank :)

What I think it says (and I don't really care) is that it's 21.86 Dinar to 1 USD or 1 / 21.86 which is equal to $ 0.045745... (4-1/2 cents per Dinar) that's how I read it anyway. They put too many to's in the title. But, who knows with TerryK?

WM13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

What I think it says (and I don't really care) is that it's 21.86 Dinar to 1 USD or 1 / 21.86 which is equal to $ 0.045745... (4-1/2 cents per Dinar) that's how I read it anyway. They put too many to's in the title. But, who knows with TerryK?

WM13

nope.   if you have seen TK at all, you would know he means $21.86 per dinar.  not that you care.

Edited by gatoraces
  • Downvote 3