Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Mon. Nite CC Link & Notes from KTFA Forum - 06/03/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26 » June 3rd, 2013, • 

760-569-7676 ..... 156996# -- 172 Minutes Long

RECORDING LINK:
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=-33-84-17-65-6742-17-65-6751-17-65-67-17-65-6730-17-65-67-17-65-6717-17-65-67-17-65-677285;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Frank26 IQD Conference Call Monday, June 3, 2013

Notes: by BulldogFord65

• Frank desires all to know this is a Christian organization first and foremost

• There is no date and there is no rate, if any come expecting this, please understand you will not find it here

• It is very important to take notes, review them, remember what has been discussed, and to each do our own homework

• Frank began with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast 

• Since last Wednesday, all of the things that Frank shared with us have come to pass

• I-Team, who is normally stationed in Saudi Arabia(SA), was moved to Baghdad for a time (I-Team usually does intel gathering and security)

• On Tuesday, I-Team was assigned to return to SA on Thurs to pick up a “package” and travel to Jordan and pick up a second “package,” and take both packages to Baghdad

• News article on Wednesday said the CBI was waiting on a “package”

• SA is the banking center of the ME

• Dr Shabibi is currently in Jordan

• On Friday, Frank spoke on Alabama’s conference call and gave the following update

• On Thursday, I-Team arrived on time to SA, the Package was in an attache case which was handcuffed to a SA Prince who has responsibility/authority for financial sector; in Jordan, another package (an envelope) was picked up on the tarmac, and then they went back in Baghdad; I-Team had supper with the Prince who was discussing with pride what was being accomplished; I-Team reported the intel to Frank 

• On Saturday, there was a very high level meeting with the leaders of the GOI, PUK, CBI, etc – not their representatives, but the actual leaders; this was a national meeting; Najafe, Malaki, Hakim, etc all came together for an agreement

• Barzani was not there, he sent a delegation, but it’s alright, it was not a rebuff

• The leaders took a photo all holding hands, and raised their clasped hands showing unity to the people – all the leaders were unified and sent a message to the citizens

• The packages were delivered to the US embassy in the Green Zone; I-Team does not deliver packages, and the delivery location (US embassy) all say that THIS IS BIG

• Did the meeting deal with chpt 7? No – in Frank’s opinion, it’s already done; they were working on chpt 6 in Frank’s opinion

• Frank gave a RUMOR that tomorrow the UN will vote on lifting chpt 7

• Chpt 6 is the future of Iraq – it is the only thing we should focus our study on at this time

• Frank’s opinion is that the meeting also discussed Article 4, but the majority of the meeting, in Frank’s opinion, dealt with OPEC; in his opinion, the discussion focused on Iraq joining OPEC

• In Frank’s strong opinion, the USA is behind this, and most likely the payoff is that the US$ will continue to be the currency that oil is pegged to (currently OPEC oil is all transacted in US$, but there was some grumbling about going off US$)

• SA hates Malaki; Frank’s opinion is that along with the packages came documents that sealed Malaki’s fate

• This meeting was powerful, important, and kept quiet; the meeting was instrumental in many ways, and will be good for the US$ in the short term

• Recall that Frank said that Maliki is not in control of the RV, but he could stay and pretend that he’s part of the GOI and the future before the RV, but he cannot stay after the RV

• Frank’s opinion is that something happened with Maliki this weekend; could they have formed a legal team for him? Frank doesn’t know, just asking… speculation

• Everything that Frank told us on the CC’s last week came to pass

• Does all of this give a date? NO

• Delta’s opinion that he will be surprised if we go past June 4 without a rate – does that mean it’s tomorrow? NO, it’s an opinion

• This meeting was very impressive, there has been nothing like this in the past, these people don’t like each other and they were all in the same room and literally holding hands!! 

• Frank believes that the package that came from Jordan contained evidence of Maliki’s corruption to take care of him, but this is speculation

• In Jordan, the package was an envelope, and they were met on the tarmac, then off to US Embassy in Green Zone

• ITeams report there is less tension in Iraq now, all is good, and everyone is busy – that’s a good sign

Society came on the call at this point

• Barzani, Alawi and Sadr were not personally in the national meeting, however each faction did have a delegation at the meeting in full agreement, no one boycotted or objected, all were celebratory and in agreement

Topic Change

• Pay attention to Eagle1’s post from today, it has a wealth of information and is spot-on; do your homework

• On Wednesday, there will be a wealth management guest from Canada; those members who live in Canada may be aided by her discussion

• It’s very important to understand and remember the process of RD/RI/RV; please take notes and remember: 

1) The RD (redenomination) is what is occurring right now; the RD is the first step INSIDE Iraq ONLY; the 1000:1 is for INSIDE Iraq ONLY, it is the tool to bring the IQD = USD; this is what the IMF (USA) wants; it has been going on for a while, even if we do not see it; the banks inside Iraq are ready, the banks outside of Iraq are the ones playing catch-up; the RD is INSIDE Iraq ONLY to bring them to international status, when they hit 1000:1, they drop the 3 zeros, and now 1:1 makes it very easy to pull the US$ from the street and distribute IQD

2) When the status becomes international, that is the RI (reinstatement) of their currency, and it’s both INSIDE and OUTSIDE of Iraq; this is the point at which the people will come in from the street and turn in their US$ for IQD

3) The RV (revaluation) is OUTSIDE the country ONLY; this is our turn to go to the bank and exchange our IQD for US$; the rate will be driven high by the market; understand, in Iraq, one IQD is just one IQD; it’s outside the country that the market will drive the rate up 

• Please do not be upset or frustrated over the perceived “delays;” please trust that this is being managed very intelligently; just relax and trust that things are not being “delayed,” they are being “managed” to ensure every piece is in place

• China: there is someone on the internet talking about China – leave it alone; China is key to this process, and for now, just like our troops, leave it alone; stay off this person’s site

• Qi cards are being issued and loaded; more key evidence

• Iraq’s operational rate on the UN chart has not changed since March; recall Frank introduced as a rumor that UN will vote on lifting Chpt 7 tomorrow

• On oilprice.com, there is an article asking if Iraq is capable of becoming the largest oil producer in the world? Frank’s opinion is that they are #1 because they sit on top of a deep lake of oil, and they have only tapped in to less than 5% of it; article goes on to say that Iraq will reap the benefits and make agreements before the mainstream media realizes and puts it in the news

• The doubling of the Namibian currency as posted on the forum happened over a 5 – 6 month period, it was not overnight; however the Zambian currency did increase overnight; this is currency movement starting

• Reports stating Baghdad witnessed security calm one day after the national meeting; the security calm has just coincidentally come within a day from the national meeting even though there has been violence every day, with May being the bloodiest month this year??? Not a coincidence, rather evidence

• More evidence: since the national meeting, Erbil agreement support was activated, including call for support of Hakim at the GOI 

• More evidence: Iraq is making more electricity than ever in their history, since the national meeting, they’re pumping it out 

• More evidence: since the national meeting, 7,000 Syrian refuges in Iraq were repatriated to Syria, and violence is down

• More Evidence: since the national meeting, the Turkey’s pipelines are going through

• More Evidence: since the national meeting, the leaders of the blocs in Iraq agreed to pass the amnesty, confidentiality and accountability laws; nothing is hiding anymore!

• More Evidence: since the national meeting, the GCC (Gulf Currency Council) commended Kuwait and Iraq for working out and solving their “sticky situations” THIS IS HUGE

• More Evidence: before the national meeting, Baghdad was moved to UN Chpt 6; since the meeting, article came out confirming Chpt 6, so it means Chpt 7 must be done, we just need to see the signed document from the UN – again, back to the RUMOR that the UN will vote tomorrow to lift Chpt 7

• Frank’s reminder that when we see the post “For ME family,” don’t touch it, and don’t ask questions; Frank reviewed the “For ME family” post from Friday: it was regarding the 2 packages, we haven’t seen any signed documents yet; Malaki has been dealt with, next to save face for Talibani (we might see him at the last nanosecond if his health permits), there is no need of secrecy for the NC (national council) that took place on Saturday; Frank’s teams confirm every article for validity before presenting them to the family on the CC’s; Frank’s opinion is that the HCL may also have been agreed in the meeting

• Article from Iraq saying everyone united to repel the terrorist attacks and have made excellent progress “in and out of Chapter 7,” again, this is HUGE

• The “For ME Family” post on Saturday now makes sense, now understanding all that happened 

• Yesterday, bank screens all went blank….

• The global smart card is ready to kick in

• Tomorrow is important, watch the news

At this point, Eagle1 came on the call, but was not able to stay; he will be on tomorrow

• Frank recapped that QE (quantitative easing) has stopped, and Basel III is happening; the Federal Reserve has to slowly bow out; we have to stop printing worthless fiat money

• The new US$ will be asset and gold backed, and we have to change the way our money is managed; we are at the first baby steps to balance the budget, beginning Q3 this year; it will take about 5 years, just like when Jack Lew did it under Clinton when the Kuwaiti Dinar RV’ed

• Frank suggested that we do our own homework, go on the forum and search, for example, Eagle1, and pull up all of his posts – read them and study them

• The national meeting in Iraq was historic; we likely won’t see something like this again; it’s huge and it’s all good!

• Frank has a report from I-Team for today: the national meeting which occurred may bring Chpt 7 lifted at the UN this week; the blocs at the national meeting are not friendly, but this meeting was a “love in”; more people are landing in Baghdad, coming in from Kurdistan; will have the intel to share hopefully Tues or Wed.

Frank still gets a bit cryptic, and tries to draw people to his forum. However, sometimes he does have an interesting perspective.  :confused2: 

• Upvote 5

Now he is telling his cult followers that the Zambian currency basically doubled in value? LOL......

This is exactly how gurus like Frankie poop in pants confuse and misinform the masses.....its no wonder people believe that we want them to delete the zeros!

It just makes a mockery of this speculation.....sad when so much information people are reading about this is practically a straight up lie.....

• Upvote 9

Frank26 » June 3rd, 2013, • 

**** DELETED LONG QUOTE **** AS A COURTESY TO OTHER MEMBERS PLEASE DON'T QUOTE AN ENTIRE POST FOR A ONE LINE REPLY.   **** 

Thanks, Ron. Lot of work putting together all the note. I very much appreciate you time and efforts ! Go RV !!!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Quote

• Frank recapped that QE (quantitative easing) has stopped, and Basel III is happening; the Federal Reserve has to slowly bow out; we have to stop printing worthless fiat money

Fed's Lockhart missed the CC, been on TV saying that QE was still an option.

• Downvote 1

:bravo:    I evened U out Alex [ +1 ]. . . .  why neg someone for tellin' the truth. I'll add horse patooty & buffalo chips

I just had to add trailherd cookies( the original drop cookie that comes with the new handling

label on the side "DO NOT STACK". :surgeon:

NMGarand

• Upvote 1

more than anything.....it boggles my brain that someone will list to all 172 minutes of this so called "information" take notes and then discuss it more on a blog somewhere...i find that above all insane.

I can not even read thru the post that was brought over by ron telling us about this....lol

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

Everyone, thanks for your kind words. I only post things that I believe might be of some interest to DV members, or bring over some useful bit of information or thinking.  It's up to each one of us to eat the meat and spit out the bones (LOL) - take what's useful & discard the rest.. :twothumbs: 

Be blessed everyone.......We're almost to the end of this ride IMHO...!

RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2

Now he is telling his cult followers that the Zambian currency basically doubled in value? LOL......

This is exactly how gurus like Frankie poop in pants confuse and misinform the masses.....its no wonder people believe that we want them to delete the zeros!

It just makes a mockery of this speculation.....sad when so much information people are reading about this is practically a straight up lie.....

:bravo:  . . . and that says it all !

Everyone, thanks for your kind words. I only post things that I believe might be of some interest to DV members, or bring over some useful bit of information or thinking. It's up to each one of us to eat the meat and spit out the bones (LOL) - take what's useful & discard the rest.. :twothumbs:

Be blessed everyone.......We're almost to the end of this ride IMHO...!

RON :tiphat:

Problem is Ron It's ALL bones. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2