Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sam I Am Responds to SWFloridaGuy

Sam I am is a complete hypocrite he insinuates the iraqi dinar is a scam yet he admits to still holding onto some. If he wants credibility then sell your dinars Sam I amAlso to Sam I am I will buy them from you

Not quite.....he thinks the hype of becoming an overnight millionaire is a scam....which it is, the currency itself isnt.....but all the hype doesnt help.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Not quite.....he thinks the hype of becoming an overnight millionaire is a scam....which it is, the currency itself isnt.....but all the hype doesnt help.....

I would argue that many of us here, believe that the overnight value adjustment is a pipe dream. Sure some of us may toy with the idea, but in reality, many of us deep down know that not to be true. What we hope for, is to see profits.. Whether we are holding for years to see a value of a penny or decades to see it rise to the value of a dollar.

But in terms of length, some of us may sell prior to movement because we are fed up with waiting. The overall hype is dying down and I doubt people are even close to buying like they used to. If anything, some have been selling back to whoever is willing to take them.

Actually fib is short for Fibonacci... I use Fibonacci retracements in my trading.

Well, I will always view Fib as short for Fibber when I see your username. :)

I would argue that many of us here, believe that the overnight value adjustment is a pipe dream. Sure some of us may toy with the idea, but in reality, many of us deep down know that not to be true. What we hope for, is to see profits.. Whether we are holding for years to see a value of a penny or decades to see it rise to the value of a dollar.

But in terms of length, some of us may sell prior to movement because we are fed up with waiting. The overall hype is dying down and I doubt people are even close to buying like they used to. If anything, some have been selling back to whoever is willing to take them.

Well, I will always view Fib as short for Fibber when I see your username. :)

I understand. I've earned it. Lol

A mentally retarded man fights for custody of his 7-year-old daughter, and in the process teaches his cold-hearted lawyer the value of love and family.

MV5BMTg4Nzg0MDg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTAx

Nadita, the RV is happening in June...haven't you heard?

One of the Best ( if not the absolute Best) Sean Penn acts.... Great movie.

I'd tend to agree.

Actually fib is short for Fibonacci... I use Fibonacci retracements in my trading.

My fellow  Countryman.

Edited by umbertino

I would argue that many of us here, believe that the overnight value adjustment is a pipe dream. Sure some of us may toy with the idea, but in reality, many of us deep down know that not to be true. What we hope for, is to see profits.. Whether we are holding for years to see a value of a penny or decades to see it rise to the value of a dollar. But in terms of length, some of us may sell prior to movement because we are fed up with waiting. The overall hype is dying down and I doubt people are even close to buying like they used to. If anything, some have been selling back to whoever is willing to take them.Well, I will always view Fib as short for Fibber when I see your username. :)

I agree.....many here on this site at least might understand that the overnight millionaire is a pipe dream but there are MANY that believe its going to happen that way.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He sold them all recently.

So fibster when did he sell them and when did he state that he sold them

I agree.....many here on this site at least might understand that the overnight millionaire is a pipe dream but there are MANY that believe its going to happen that way.....

I used to think it would not happen overnight. But now recently I firmly believe it will happen overnight and I will go out on a limb here before 8th july 2013

• Downvote 1

So fibster when did he sell them and when did he state that he sold them

I used to think it would not happen overnight. But now recently I firmly believe it will happen overnight and I will go out on a limb here before 8th july 2013

He said it in one of his recent blog postings. I'll dig it up when I get a chance. Very busy at the moment.

Believer... It's in his most recent posting. Titled 'Scam'.

He doesn't say when...but he does say that he sold all.

"These discoveries contributed to my decision to sell all."

He should have Iraq's picture for ****** bags.  They are the biggest guru of all.

• Upvote 1

First of all kudos to Sam I Am for taking the time to respond in the manner he did.  I was surprised by his rectitude considering the things I've read posted by others on his site.

Here's our conversation which occurred tonight and I'm sure will continue:

5-30-13 Sam I Am: Hello Dan. While I appreciate the compliment I have to take issue with you on the "personal attacks" remark. To my recollection I only posted about you once, and the jist of that post was a compilation of your past commentary on the dinar along with my rebuttal. 

How is that a personal attack? If anything that I stated is untrue I'll be happy to retract it and offer an apology. I've done it before and I'll gladly do it again if necessary. But since you never contacted me disputing anything that I said I had no reason to change it. I'm a reasonable guy. 

Just ask Neno, Sonny1, and miskebam. I removed Neno from the pumper page early on. I've taken heat from some of my readers for not calling Sonny1 and miskebam pumpers. I make every effort to be fair, knowing that my credibility will be called into question if I'm not. 

I have observed the evolution that you referred to and I commend you for that. Maybe your use of pumper lines in the past was done out of ignorance. That's understandable. I did that myself before I got educated about the dinar and currency. 

If that's the case and you now wish to disavow some of those remarks I'll gladly issue a clarification. But given the information that I had at the time I think it's understandable why I didn't make the differentiation that you suggest.

5-30-13 SWFloridaGuy: Sam I Am, please forgive my grammatical errors as I was typing from my cell phone. If you don't mind I would like to pose a few questions to to you.  Were you born with the ability to translate infinitesimal calculus. Whether or not Newton was the first to do so, that's quite an accomplishment. 

Of course I'm being fecicious but  my point is I worked in the security field my whole life, became a fighter, worked in for celebs in Hollywood then retired and moved to Florida where I knew nothing about Iraq.  So, it appears we have something in common.  Although we were not born with Rain Man's capricious gift of being born as an autistic savant, we do however have the ability to learn and adapt.  

You love to bring up 3 year old articles where I have a more positive outlook and even was a member of OOM (yes I am ashamed), I would expect more than from you than a facile and clearly nongermane approach considering if I were anything like those you juxtapose along side me, it would mean I would have learned nothing. 

Yet here I stand posting on a regular basis being called negative because I have done more research in 3 years than most people have in their life and realize what the real possibilities are, aren't and how little we know about the subject. The arrogance of those who spend a few months and call themselves experts offends me. 

I'm not looking to get rich quick.  I'm simply hoping one day Iraq recovers and we get lucky.  Is that easy enough for you to understand, should I dumb it down a bit or would you prefer your minions to proceed with a few more of their puerile remarks. I hold you in a much higher class than your followers.  It's a shame really because under different circumstances I believe we could have become allies and learned a lot from each other.  Maybe one day that will change.  

So, please remove me from your absurd pumper list until you can show me a recent post where I am promoting a guru or pumping.  On a more positive note, thank you for exposing certain things I was not aware of.  I may still wanna kick your a$$ for what you did until you fix it but I have nothing but respect for your intellect and certainly prefer you to the pumpers any day. Take it easy brotha.

swf always enjoy your posts! you have remarkable writting abilities, my mom was really into the english language and your ability reminds me of her soooo much, she used to use these 100.00 words in conversation regularly as do you. when we would ask what a word she said meant her reply was "go look it up". When i read your posts i continuosly use online dictionary. which is a good thing, always learning.

P.S. Bill O'reilly has nothing on you ! lol