Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - People Are Going Nuts Over The High Exchange Of The Dollar !

DinarThug

The drastic drop of the IQD can be a a sign for something very good to come...like a very DRASTIC RISE of its VALUE against the dollar! Could be at or around the same value as during Saddam era...$3.22 or more. JMO.

$3.22 would be about as likely to be true as some of your anti-liberal rants...

• Downvote 3

Who ran her off this site ??.. there is every bit as much of her on here now as there ever was.. look back and see for yourself, and if you agree that much with her, feel free to spend as much time as you like on her site.

I will stand up and say that it P's me off that even when I exercise my right to chose which site I wish to use to interact with like minded people, I still get huge long winded tracts brought over from a site that I have no wish to read... it is not the news content (at times) that I object to, more the constant interpritation that has IMO as much validity as that of Okie, .. honestly even Adam gets his point accross using a fraction of the space, including the Wednesday Q&A session.

Bondlady has a following and good luck to her, if I was lazier, or less stringent in my questioning of many of these "news" reports, then I too might sit back and absorb the output of said site.

momom, tell me the old old story, "I've followed this site for ? years", "I've held Dinar for ?? years", "I finally joined in Jan. because", .. you are showing in your 6th post (against Keeps 6780) a little ***** in your armour,.. try "he does seem ill equipped for a battle of wits",  Wits = natural ability to percieve and understand..2 keenness and quickness of perception or discernment, ingenuity...+ the ability to spell and phrase. Glass houses etc. etc. 

Don't feel you have to run away too soon, look at Keep, I think he has withstood a lot more criticism / abuse? than some others who chose to leave (and not come back using another name ) ??

multi quote didn't work  sorry.

Edited by mcjocky1
  • Upvote 6

Momon don't feed keepem and fall into his trap. I respect the guy but he is hard work and its painful having a battle with him.

Just a pity that keepem ran bondlady off this site

She ran herself off cause she was not strong enough to answer questions about her beliefs.....if you are that weak you shouldnt be posting period.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Momon don't feed keepem and fall into his trap. I respect the guy but he is hard work and its painful having a battle with him.

Just a pity that keepem ran bondlady off this site

Thank you and yes I would agree with you, he does seem ill-equiped for a battle of the wits.

Is the phrase "a ***** in his armour" an insult or perceived as somehow derogatory in the USA ?.

• Upvote 2

Thank you and yes I would agree with you, he does seem ill-equiped for a battle of the wits.

LOL....please do explain.....

Lol... "ill-equiped" for a battle of the wits"?

That hardly describes you Keeps. Hahaha

Appreciate You And Your Viewpoints Very Much. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course you think its true......cause she is telling you only anything and everything that you wanna hear!

You couldnt be more wrong in your statment.....You cant condemn someone for being dark and gloomy for seeing and accepting the reality of the situation vs lying to yourself about what something really is. 

If you actualkly met me in person, you would never say that....but most of my thoughts are based off whats real, not wishful thinking.....that doesnt make me negative....

Keep what a great response. Bond lady, what a joke! Another so called guru that's been feeding us crap for years. She left this site NOT because her feelings were hurt it's because she saw how much money you can make having these types of sites.  

By the way Miss francie, comparing Keep to you ex husband...real classy. I'll put a hondo the reason your husband is so negative and down right now (and in the past) is because he married you. And you basically sucked the life out of him. There you go, how does it feel when someone hits you below the belt!? lol!!!

Signing off AGAIN from this koolade drinking crowd. Oh yea I almost forgot....GO RV!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I appreciate your perspective and just like the pumpers serve their purpose and play their role, so do you.  You describe yourself as dark and gloomy, I'm assuming that is more your general nature since you didn't specify that it pertained solely to this investment.  I eulogize your ability to back up your claims with documents for the most part but here is where we run into a problem; you base your opinions on research that is highly speculative and open to interpretation that you alone have the ability to graciously elucidate and decipher for us all. 

Conclusions that usually lead to this being a hopeless endeavor.  Which strikes me as odd because you say in one breath to never trust Iraqi articles then use their delete the zeros articles as ammunition that the only possible option would be a Lop. Only an ignoramus would expect the CBI to say we're going to revalue our currency or mention anything other than the redenomination aspect. A Lop, gradual appreciation, float, change in peg to a PEP or broad based commodity or a historic large currency appreciation shock (the RV somewhere on par with the USD we're all hoping for), are all possibilities.

Why not rather present your opinions with humility, as you said yourself, "accepting the reality of the situation vs lying to yourself about what something really is," and "my thoughts are based off whats real, not wishful thinking."  This implies that you are completely omniscient and any who dares to disagree with you are bullied rather than treated with respect which usually leads to constructive dialogue and both parties benefit from the experience. Many of the times you may turn out to be right anyway, which will keep your precious ego intact.  Nothing personal, just an interesting case in human nature. Usually, these things will work themselves out with maturity.  Basically, grow up dude because it's a shame people overlook your intelligence because of the malevolent approach you take in trying to make your point.  Have a weekend Keep.

Where did I describe myself as dark and gloomy??  Im pretty sure I was stating just the opposite......cause thats not my nature, although everyone seems to think that because I dont believe in the overnight millionaire making RV....

I base my research and statements off of the words coming from the CBI, history, and other sources outside of dinar land. And I have never said you cant trust Iraqi articles. I have agreed that they, just like our media/gov probly dont tell the 100% truth all the time, but I have not stated that you cannot trust anything coming from articles and such. I actually usually take a lot of crap from people because I dont think everything negative coming out of Iraq is a lie. 

I dont mean to down anyones opinion, and I dont mean to come off as all high and mighty, but there are so many involved in this whose heads are so far up in the clouds, that they cannot think clearly, or with much common sense regarding this speculation. Some do put more faith into the lies spread and misinformation then the reality of whats being said and I was just stating it. Like for instance the MANY gurus who have succeeded in twisting the worst scenario profit wise for us, into something we want to happen. (Deleting the zeros)  Now there are so many misinformed, that whenever one of those articles are posted, there are just endless comments of "GO RV' and "Go ahead and do it" and swearing up and down that this is what we have all been waiting for. Its one of the most annoying and fked up aspects of this speculation.  Dont you see a big problem?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Schoolyard stuff.. my ego is bigger than yours.

Why not rather present your opinions with humility?.  SWFloridaGuy puts in print> "your precious ego", "Nothing personal", "these things will work themselves out with maturity", isn't this presumption of the worst kind, diagnosis in absencia ?.

Eulogize .. no, long winded Norse Tale worthy of Bondlady. Encapsulated within the final sentence is the gist of your communication Sir.

Sometimes the over use of "big" words and "smartass" phrasing can also be seen as omniscient, which broaches self importance.

A gentle rebuke, although we seem to aggree on 90+% otherwise.  Best regards Dave.

• Upvote 3

I appreciate your perspective and just like the pumpers serve their purpose and play their role, so do you. You describe yourself as dark and gloomy, I'm assuming that is more your general nature since you didn't specify that it pertained solely to this investment. I eulogize your ability to back up your claims with documents for the most part but here is where we run into a problem; you base your opinions on research that is highly speculative and open to interpretation that you alone have the ability to graciously elucidate and decipher for us all.

Conclusions that usually lead to this being a hopeless endeavor. Which strikes me as odd because you say in one breath to never trust Iraqi articles then use their delete the zeros articles as ammunition that the only possible option would be a Lop. Only an ignoramus would expect the CBI to say we're going to revalue our currency or mention anything other than the redenomination aspect. A Lop, gradual appreciation, float, change in peg to a PEP or broad based commodity or a historic large currency appreciation shock (the RV somewhere on par with the USD we're all hoping for), are all possibilities.

Why not rather present your opinions with humility, as you said yourself, "accepting the reality of the situation vs lying to yourself about what something really is," and "my thoughts are based off whats real, not wishful thinking." This implies that you are completely omniscient and any who dares to disagree with you are bullied rather than treated with respect which usually leads to constructive dialogue and both parties benefit from the experience. Many of the times you may turn out to be right anyway, which will keep your precious ego intact. Nothing personal, just an interesting case in human nature. Usually, these things will work themselves out with maturity. Basically, grow up dude because it's a shame people overlook your intelligence because of the malevolent approach you take in trying to make your point. Have a weekend Keep.

OMG stated perfectly!!!!!!!!!
1000000000 plusses for you!!!
Quad :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:[/quote
]
Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Where did I describe myself as dark and gloomy??  Im pretty sure I was stating just the opposite......cause thats not my nature, although everyone seems to think that because I dont believe in the overnight millionaire making RV....

I base my research and statements off of the words coming from the CBI, history, and other sources outside of dinar land. And I have never said you cant trust Iraqi articles. I have agreed that they, just like our media/gov probly dont tell the 100% truth all the time, but I have not stated that you cannot trust anything coming from articles and such. I actually usually take a lot of crap from people because I dont think everything negative coming out of Iraq is a lie. 

I dont mean to down anyones opinion, and I dont mean to come off as all high and mighty, but there are so many involved in this whose heads are so far up in the clouds, that they cannot think clearly, or with much common sense regarding this speculation. Some do put more faith into the lies spread and misinformation then the reality of whats being said and I was just stating it. Like for instance the MANY gurus who have succeeded in twisting the worst scenario profit wise for us, into something we want to happen. (Deleting the zeros)  Now there are so many misinformed, that whenever one of those articles are posted, there are just endless comments of "GO RV' and "Go ahead and do it" and swearing up and down that this is what we have all been waiting for. Its one of the most annoying and fked up aspects of this speculation.  Dont you see a big problem?

That was a well-written response which has led me to gain some respect for you.  Honestly, the longer I'm involved in this adventure the more skeptical I become and have to constantly remind myself that Iraq does have a lot of potential but they also have a long way to go in order to sustain their long term economic goals.

However, I choose to believe that one day they will.  I honestly appreciate when someone takes the time to illuminate a scenario that is clearly misleading and substantiate their own claims to the contrary that has opened many investors eyes (including myself).

I guess for me it's just about the little things. Clearly there are newbies, clearly there are those, who although have the best intentions, deliver a denouement that turns out to be less than accurate and it's up to us to report on the more erroneous daily predictions. 

I would just prefer to see a more balanced approach since we all recognize that Iraq is a nation with great potential and while the future of our investment is unknown, there are many ways we could still see a profit from this endeavor. 

I'm certainly no one to give advice but my personal preference is if someone is stating their optimistic opinion without throwing out dates/rates etc., then lets allow them the opportunity share their optimism without being attacked.  However, when TerryK, Footforward, Okie or any of those other obvious pumper idiots lead people astray daily, with no remorse or accountability, I'm all for joining the posse.  Cheers my DV brothas.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Then why are you defending BL? She doesnt seek the truth......just an audience........

Thanks Keep. I prefer truth over fluff, that some members post. Said member has been known to post smack as others have. I'm an honest person and respect those with the same values.

Really ?? Sorry to buck you off your sanctimonious high-horse skitealwedrop but your a real piece of work. I AM a fan of Bondlady,s and am here to defend anyone who seeks the truth ! Maybe you should try to show a little class in your posting because you come off like an un-educated jack-wad !! What are you twelve ?? Get a life !

Really, are you new here or a reinvented member that gets banned from this site. BL has been posting for years on various forums. Read her/his stuff, as I have. She or he has an agenda. I wouldn't cast my faith regarding this investment on said members posts. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ski, you are just too much girl.. is there anything that you do that takes the edge off, if so do that then try posting sometime.. Just a suggestion.

I work. I run an accounting practice and am a parent of two fantastic children. I will take some time off when I can afford to. You are rather condescending, considering your circumstance, Bama.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I work. I run an accounting practice and am a parent of two fantastic children. I will take some time off when I can afford to. You are rather condescending, considering your circumstance, Bama.

And what might my circumstances be Ski?? LoL
  • Upvote 2

I work.  I run an accounting practice and am a parent of two fantastic children......I built my home from toothpicks all by myself.....I discovered Zumba while building my car from scratch....I am super woman Bama and your not.    :wacko:

• Upvote 3

I work.  I run an accounting practice and am a parent of two fantastic children......I built my home from toothpicks all by myself.....I discovered Zumba while building my car from scratch....I am super woman Bama and your not.    :wacko:

That about sums it all up... :rolleyes:

Oh and don't forget... "I protect my "peeps". (the little people). :wacko:  

Bama You Are The Best! :twothumbs:    IMHO

• Upvote 2

Who ran her off this site ??.. there is every bit as much of her on here now as there ever was.. look back and see for yourself, and if you agree that much with her, feel free to spend as much time as you like on her site.

I will stand up and say that it P's me off that even when I exercise my right to chose which site I wish to use to interact with like minded people, I still get huge long winded tracts brought over from a site that I have no wish to read... it is not the news content (at times) that I object to, more the constant interpritation that has IMO as much validity as that of Okie, .. honestly even Adam gets his point accross using a fraction of the space, including the Wednesday Q&A session.

Bondlady has a following and good luck to her, if I was lazier, or less stringent in my questioning of many of these "news" reports, then I too might sit back and absorb the output of said site.

momom, tell me the old old story, "I've followed this site for ? years", "I've held Dinar for ?? years", "I finally joined in Jan. because", .. you are showing in your 6th post (against Keeps 6780) a little ***** in your armour,.. try "he does seem ill equipped for a battle of wits",  Wits = natural ability to percieve and understand..2 keenness and quickness of perception or discernment, ingenuity...+ the ability to spell and phrase. Glass houses etc. etc. 

Don't feel you have to run away too soon, look at Keep, I think he has withstood a lot more criticism / abuse? than some others who chose to leave (and not come back using another name ) ??

multi quote didn't work  sorry.

Thanks.

Honestly, the longer I'm involved in this adventure the more skeptical I become

End Quote

SWFG....I for one appreciate you stating that...I believe skepticism is usually good for  (more) clear mind computing.

Esp. pertaining to money matters.

Edited by umbertino