Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ROI .. Preliminary results indicate a landslide victory for Maliki's coalition in local elections

k98nights

Iraq News 

ROI .. Preliminary results indicate a landslide victory for Maliki's coalition in local elections

Palm - The Electoral Commission in Iraq offers a coalition Dawlat law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's local council elections in eight provinces, according to official results for 87 percent of total public polling stations and station's 32300 election.

The results showed clear progress for the State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and includes the Reform Movement, headed by Ibrahim Jafari head of the National Alliance, and the Badr Organization, led by Transport Minister Hadi al-Ameri, and the Virtue Party, in most provinces, the most important of Baghdad, in which one of his closest rival a wide margin.

According to the announcement by members of the Commission at a press conference has reaped a coalition of state law more than 409 thousand votes in Baghdad, followed by a united coalition led by Osama Najafi more than 136 thousand votes and after each of the citizen coalition led by Ammar al-Hakim, and the Sadrist movement.

The results of the vote in the province of Basra, the second largest provincial participation in the elections has made a coalition of state law by more than 258 thousand votes, followed by the mass of citizens with more than 109 thousand votes, followed by the Sadrist movement with more than 51 thousand.

In the province of Dhi Qar, which comes third in terms of population density has reaped a coalition of state law more than 154 thousand votes, followed by the mass of citizens with more than 109 thousand votes and then the Sadrist movement with more than 72 thousand votes.

As in Diwaniyah, has made ​​a coalition of state law, more than 97 thousand votes and then block the citizen more than 56 thousand votes and came third Sadrist movement with more than 44 thousand votes. in Wasit province achieved a coalition of state law advanced by more than 85 thousand votes, followed by mass citizen more than 78 thousand votes and then the Sadrist movement with more than 57 thousand votes. The results of the province of Muthanna, the progress of the rule of law more than 65 thousand votes and then block the citizen more than 56 thousand votes and thirdly the Sadrist movement with more than 27 thousand votes. in Babil province reaped the rule of law more than 97 A voice then block the citizen more than 80 thousand votes and then a list of Iraq efficiencies of more than 48 thousand votes.

In the province of Karbala coalition of state law offers more than 74 thousand votes then the Sadrist movement with more than 39 thousand votes then list the brigade of more than 30 thousand votes.

The province Najaf فتقدمت the list fulfillment of Najaf, led by the city's governor with more than 106 thousand votes, followed by mass citizen more than 74 thousand votes, then the rule of law more than 68 thousand votes.

In the province of Maysan progress of the Sadrist movement with more than 77 thousand votes, followed by the rule of law more than 67 thousand votes and then block the citizen more than 53 thousand votes.

But in Salahuddin province has made ​​a list of the Iraqi masses, led by the city's governor with more than 54 thousand votes and then united list of more than 51 thousand votes. in Diyala province, made ​​a list of Iraqi Diyala more than 111 thousand votes and the National Alliance of Diyala more than 53 thousand votes and then Iraqi List, more than 20 thousand votes.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=25632

Edited by Markinsa
Left Aligned Text

Well now he returns to office and sits on the RV for another 4 yrs i guess. Good Find Knight.

It is my understanding there is only one entity than can call an RV, is the Governor of CBI.  However if it were to RD, the government has some say in it.  Imo Maliki has been holding up the later, which is good for us.

I had heard from previous information he was running behind. Looks like he has pulled the wool over the people's eyes again. He threatens those that don't vote for him.  But he is not supposed to even be running for a 3rd term according to their parliamentary laws. But since when has he followed any of these laws. maliki is his own government making laws up as he goes. unless he is gonna RV this thing they need to give him the boot.

I had heard from previous information he was running behind. Looks like he has pulled the wool over the people's eyes again. He threatens those that don't vote for him.  But he is not supposed to even be running for a 3rd term according to their parliamentary laws. But since when has he followed any of these laws. maliki is his own government making laws up as he goes. unless he is gonna RV this thing they need to give him the boot.

I see this as it would be in our country, in Texas the republicans would be lead over the democrats, in Massachusetts the democrats would lead.   Do you see what I mean?  These are preliminary vote reports as I read them and no overall who came out ahead.

IT is my understanding that the prime minister does not run for office. IT is the parliament that runs. I think this is saying his party won by a land slide. They then pick the P. M. this is just my understanding...GO RV!!!~~~

The Prime Minister does run for office.  The election for Prime Minister is later.  I believe it is in 2014 but I am unsure of the exact date.  In this election it appears Maliki's party led in eight of the provinces via those running for different offices/parliment in Iraq.  I am not sure how many provinces there are all in all.  It bodes well for Malki's party but as to whether he will run for another term, it changes day by day.

wow what a thread.  maliki never left office and in my opinion he will never leave even if he loses.  so, these so called votes that suddenly appeared could be the stolen ballots and then not to mention the problems with the elections of bombings etc.  He lost  a lot of seats.  All we can hope is that the other blocs have enough to keep them from stalling the laws and it appears they do.  The crackhead is not in control as he thinks.  And you can see Iran is hard at work destroying the country by bombing and putting lots of counterfeit dinars out there.  I guess they didn't take the elections too well either.