Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rumor details - Global reset - IQD to the rescue

NORTEC

At least I am willing to have an actual conversation and debate on the matter.Which is definently more than I can say for you two.

You aren't doing much conversing...you are telling everyone they are stupid and wrong while claiming only you know what is true and correct. Not that my opinion amounts to much, but I say you are one of the most arrogant people I have ever read. 

Edited by kliklok00
  • Upvote 1

Sir you are right on. The UN is running our country under the orders of the rothchilds which are little more than true evil. If you look at the bible you can ID the players behind the cutians. That is my opinion!

The Rotschilds...... The 500 Trillion ( roughly) Dollars Family Clan.

Truepatriot....wow...you are really really heavy man...Dude, I haven't had a this kind of a experience since the 60's when I was dropping acid and smoking mary jane. Dude...can you private email me! We are going to go for a trip in my volkswagon bus...man...I got some good stuff for you man....we will both drop and talk about the stars and the supreme beings that come visit me! Dude....you are so real man! Love you man!!!

Truepatriot, I'm going to refer to Romans 14 and leave it at that.  May our Lord Bless you.

-

God Bless you as well Markinsa.

However I think you mistake the difference between persecuting someone because of their doctrinal beliefs,and discussing the matter.If you are saved you are a brother/sister of me no matter what.But I clearly see what I perceive to be severe mishandlings and twistings of scripture in modern Christianity,and I am not shy about making those beliefs known here just like many other DV Christians.And though it may not be right..Christians have always disputed with others over doctrines.Why do you think there are so many denominations out there?

Sir you are right on. The UN is running our country under the orders of the rothchilds which are little more than true evil. If you look at the bible you can ID the players behind the cutians. That is my opinion!

Yep..this is how things are being currently run.

However as I said before,beware the new age deception when the aliens and ascended masters come.They are promising they will free us from the cabal,but they are  merely final piece of the deception puzzle.I think that is why I think they are no longer being as careful to cover up their criminal empire and activities.Once they get the critical mass number of people awake to the actions of the cabal these higher beings will come down and offer a false world peace,and will gain our trust by supposedly removing people like the Rothchilds from power.Now whether they will legitimately destroy them/remove them from power (satan has shown he has no qualms about disposing of servants that have reached the end of their usefulness),or the cabal will just play along with the deception is unknown.Either way they will attain their New World Order,but probably not like most are thinking.

Markinsa you have done the best you can. You have done what the Lord has asked of you. Be good with that and move on. You can't save everybody, BUT everybody can save themselves!

I was not attempting to save anybody,and I imagine neither was Markinsa.However I think there is a strong spirit of deception working even amongst the Christian community today.Believers are too calm and comfortable in their modern babylonian church doctrines and mindset and need to be awakened to the possibilities.Parroting what you hear on the news or from a pastor behind a pulpit is not 'knowledge',it is indoctrination pure and simple. 

Hahahahahaahah... agreed! Freakin' Antichrist? Please.... It's 2013. Let's all move past that nonsense....

Oh pardon me..sorry some of us don't buy into Rothschild funded indoctrinated concepts like feminism and evolution.

Keep parroting what your text books say and pretend you're so much smarter than us theists.Such delusions are all you have left apparently.

You aren't doing much conversing...you are telling everyone they are stupid and wrong while claiming only you know what is true and correct. Not that my opinion amounts to much, but I say you are one of the most arrogant people I have ever read. 

I'm not conversing..

Guess you missed all of my long winded posts explaining exactly why I believe as I do eh?As opposed to Dog and Keeps condescending one liners and zinger hit and runs I suppose?Sounds like you only want to see and hear what you want to...

Truepatriot....wow...you are really really heavy man...Dude, I haven't had a this kind of a experience since the 60's when I was dropping acid and smoking mary jane. Dude...can you private email me! We are going to go for a trip in my volkswagon bus...man...I got some good stuff for you man....we will both drop and talk about the stars and the supreme beings that come visit me! Dude....you are so real man! Love you man!!!

Lol sounds kinda new agey fella.

In case you haven't been reading every post I'm not too fond of new age concepts and deities buddy :P 

Truepatriot, this information is a fairly new revelation and even as a believer, when I first heard this, I had to stop and pray for discernment. What is interesting though is the TV shows on Discovery and H2 are perpetrating this lie. Have you seen Ancient Aliens and the like? It is very interesting that as of late these types of programs have started going deeper in this "alien theology" if you will. They claim that the gods of ancient Greece were actually aliens and that they are responsible for our advances in technology even in the present and that they will be back. In fact they claim that we are seeing more and more alien activity appearing as orbs of light. IMO these are actually demons breaking through from a paralell universe, the second heaven, where Satan and his demons rule. It is explained , and i believe that it is very possible that these so called aliens (demons) will show up and claim that we humans were seeded here on the earth by them and that they were in fact our creators, thus the great deception. The explanations that I have heard say that the alien abductions we have all heard about for YEARS are true and that people have been taken from the earth and experimented on by alien (demons) and that they have been taking our DNA through impregnating women and taking the fetus's in order to create the New Nephilum, (as it was In the days of Noah) and it is believed that they are now among us now.

I know this sounds insane to most but can you imagina a huge ship showing up over your city and the inhabitants presenting themselves as friendly and actually our creators. I can TOTALLY see people especially those who don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior falling for this crap.

I suggest people looking up Tom Horn, Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli on YouTube and listen to what they have to say on the subject. I think you will be surprised. I have talked about this with fellow believers who have never heard of this and they are stunned but believe the possibilities. It is a deep subject and a relatively new subject but one I believe that we will be hearing a lot more about.

Exciting times.

Oh, truepatriot, I'm not sure that we will be here on this earth to witness the "Great Deception" though.

On second thought, maybe we will.

tripp you should check out bill shenoblen** not exactly sure on spelling. he's alot like steve quayle and goes into the decieving the world with "aliens". crazy guy... super smart.. alot of stuff will just go right over your head... I have to relisten to what he says quite a bit.

enjoy!

OMG we've officially jumped the shark here. Too many Fnords in here.

I realize that this stuff sounds "fantastic", but research for yourself and come to our own conclusions. I'm not trying to perpetrate disinformation or misdirecte anyone. Im not talking conspiracy theories.

Look at Ancient Aliens the TV show. Why can people accept this stuff from secular shows and as soon as you mention church, God, Rapture, Anti-Christ it all becomes nonsense.

Mark my words if anyone is actually aware of there surroundings and is listening, you will see and hear confirmation......or you can stick your head back in the sand and pretend that everything is fine, 90 percent of ithe population is doing it.

Yes it does, but does the Bible tell believers to tremble in fear of what is to come?  Answer: No, it doesn't.  Since we are covered with the Blood of the Lamb, why are we to suffer the judgements that will be released during the Tribulation?

Mark, when God poured out curses on Egypt where were the people of God? I have often felt that many people confuse the tribulation period with the wrath of God. Through much tribulation shall we enter, I'm not sure about you but I haven't had much tribulation. As far as the fearing part I agree, we're not to fear. I'm not saying your wrong and I'm right so don't get me wrong but what I'm saying is we may be here during the tribulation period, there are those under the throne that were slain, when did that happen and who are they? This topic has always pricked my curiosity because it's interesting to me and we are to learn this prophecy. As long as I'm under the blood I know I'll be alright. Until then I will continue to search the scripture and seek God for revelation. Peace Bro!

British hacker found evidence of spacecraft & nonterrestrial officials via Fox News

'UFO Hacker' Gary McKinnon Tells What He Found on NASA Comp

Just another ..."for what its worth"...as per what is being talked about?...Not my opinion, as I dont know how things will play out or when!

I Saw the Tribulation - Ken Peters (Best Video of End Time Prophecies)

Everybody should watch this ....This is after the Rapture, was recorded in 2005 and the dream happened in 1980 ....

you'll notice a lot of what he says though nonexistent in 1980 clearly exists today... very interesting....

Edited by 4aprofit

Not totally sure about this one either, but look at the first 6 minutes of it anyway...and "who" is actually saying "New World Order".....it's even U.S., and/or even World Leaders, others, etc...this makes some think that we need to be wearing a tin-foil hat'...just for being so ignorant as per not knowing any of this...while they are actually telling us..while in other media circles and political arenas...this stuff is scoffed at....LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVESrs4K1hM&feature=player_embedded

We are on the topic of your nonsensical statements.....forget about the dinar for a moment. We are talking about your alien master race coming back down to live among us lol....and you mixing your insane comments with people believing media and the govt.....two completely different things....

But if you wanna talk about the dinar we can do that too.....

LOL.....I hope they will at least let me finish my 12 pack first!! 

And your doing nothing but reading material and taking it as.gospel as well.....just different sources.....so your being spoon fed illegitimate nonsense, while we are being spoon fed material that could at least make sense or be true.....

Not hypocritical at all are we? LOL......

Exactly.....your reading info from.a different source, and trying to.say thats the truth and not what others see or hear.....

There is no difference.....your hypocritical.....just stop talking.....you wanna talk about dinar, then cool....but dont come in here downplaying others intelligence because they dont believe your alien stories......and that they would put more faith in available.informatiom vs scifi fantasy.......

And while we arebon the subject AGAIN.....i dont claim that everything that comes out of Iraq is gospel......everyone lies....including the govt.....i dont say that what they are telling us in the media is 100 percent true, i just dont pretend that what they are saying is something its not. And as far as the financials, they might not be 100 percent correct either.....but i think its unlikely those numbers are off by trillions given the outside international accounting agencies that audit them regulary because of the fact they are one of th e most corrupt countries in the world. So based only off the available information is what i base my thoughts off.....just like you.....

Hypocrite....      

. you should chug a gallon of whisky

• Downvote 1

I need to add......I am not living in fear or freaking out about anything. I am comfortable in my salvation and I know where I'm going. I'm looking for the return of my savior, Jesus Christ, because I recognize the signs of the times.

I simply find this "new" information very interesting, whether it is true or not I'm not sure but it is interesting.

Not totally sure about this one either, but look at the first 6 minutes of it anyway...and "who" is actually saying "New World Order".....it's even U.S., and/or even World Leaders, others, etc...this makes some think that we need to be wearing a tin-foil hat'...just for being so ignorant as per not knowing any of this...while they are actually telling us..while in other media circles and political arenas...this stuff is scoffed at....LOL...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVESrs4K1hM&feature=player_embedded

You should look at the video on you tube called THRIVE. It is an eye opener that talks about The New World Order.

Not totally sure about this one either, but look at the first 6 minutes of it anyway...and "who" is actually saying "New World Order".....it's even U.S., and/or even World Leaders, others, etc...this makes some think that we need to be wearing a tin-foil hat'...just for being so ignorant as per not knowing any of this...while they are actually telling us..while in other media circles and political arenas...this stuff is scoffed at....LOL...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVESrs4K1hM&feature=player_embedded

4aprofit, this is pretty much right on.....believe it. The New World Order is Satan's plan for heaven on Earth. He is always trying to imitate God. He is the deceiver and he will offer eternal life as a the "hook" and when it is all said and done, this empty promise will land people who fall for this in Hell for eternity.

This is the ultimate "End Times" battle for good an evil. It is coming to a head and let me tell you, I've read the end of the Book and Satan will loose.

tripp you should check out bill shenoblen** not exactly sure on spelling. he's alot like steve quayle and goes into the decieving the world with "aliens". crazy guy... super smart.. alot of stuff will just go right over your head... I have to relisten to what he says quite a bit.

enjoy!

Thanks Belecosity, I'll check it out.

4aprofit, I finally got through the documentary. It's really long but it is very well rounded in its explanation of the "possibility" of how things could play out in the very near future. It is, as a matter of fact, the most well put together explanation of this "possibility" that I have ever seen. It's really hard to present this kind of information because it seems so ridiculous. If people are at least exposed to this information, whether they believe it or not, when or if it happens they will hopefully recall and not fall for the deception.