Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

General Budget Law of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the financial year 2013 / No. (7) for the year 2013

fnbplanet

Doesn't seem to be anything here that suggests an immediate RV, of course if there is an RV they could and more than likely amend anything that has already been printed.  They are not going to show us their hand folks it will happen when the time is right. Point of interest Kuwait is doing for the most part everything in their power to get chapter 7 released and as a reminder their currency has a value of well over three to our dollar.  

• Upvote 2

Doesn't seem to be anything here that suggests an immediate RV, of course if there is an RV they could and more than likely amend anything that has already been printed.  They are not going to show us their hand folks it will happen when the time is right. Point of interest Kuwait is doing for the most part everything in their power to get chapter 7 released and as a reminder their currency has a value of well over three to our dollar.  

kuwait being happy is nice....but it comes down to resolving the final resolutions and a vote by the united nations security coucil. kuwait could beg for ch7, but it lays with the unsc vote.

There has been huge political problems....with assasinations and bombings. they have not implemented the. erbil agreement(power sharing). So who really knows. i would expect them to use ch7 as leverage....and may not release them until thy clean up their act.

ch7 is about the only bargaining chip or leverage the us has. will they use these tactics?? Who knows.

personally, i think they will leverage them to implement erbil or something else.

theyve published the budget this way many times before. its common....in fact the cbi stats use...thousands of billions as well

Okay. So, doing the math... that's about equal to 102.05 billion USD at the current rate of exchange.

Values are just based on the current rate and would be adjusted in ratio with any implemented currency exchange rate change. Don't be so dense, people. It's not gonna be 1000:1, 1:1, or $3.47:1. It'll be something none of us would ever have expected, and exactly when no one expects to see it!!!

• Upvote 6

Values are just based on the current rate and would be adjusted in ratio with any implemented currency exchange rate change. Don't be so dense, people. It's not gonna be 1000:1, 1:1, or $3.47:1. It'll be something none of us would ever have expected, and exactly when no one expects to see it!!!

i agree. the budget could easily be adjusted or equivalently changed. Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if Steve over at PD will apologize to his followers now for stating the rate is in the budget. IT IS NOT STEVE! You are a liar. But he will not apologize. He will just gloss over this and go on to the next date.

I am wondering the same thing. Stevel stated it as a fact..."the new rate is in the budget". You are right, he will not even admit on being completely wrong, in fact likely he will deny even saying it in the first place. Lets not forget his other personalities...Ocrush & woman in the know. What's sad is, his naive followers will disregard his tall tales & still completely believe his updated false intel as well. Some people will never learn.

They will continue to use the USD...  It's been working for 10 years...  I hope I'm wrong but,  Why bother RV'ing..  Everyone get to steal whatever they want now...The country operates just fine.  They dont care a bit about their people.  And most are so uneducated they dont even know the difference.  probably just glad the war is over and Saddam is gone.

Just my 2 cents.

They will continue to use the USD...  It's been working for 10 years...  I hope I'm wrong but,  Why bother RV'ing..  Everyone get to steal whatever they want now...The country operates just fine.  They dont care a bit about their people.  And most are so uneducated they dont even know the difference.  probably just glad the war is over and Saddam is gone.

Just my 2 cents.

It does not matter how much they care or how educated they are the average Iraqi citizen deserves more.  The sooner the Iraqi government understands this is for the good of Iraq and not for the special interest of lining officials own pockets through corruption the better off the world will be.